PDA

View Full Version : HELP: Strategies for not stinking

CasanovaMan
07-09-2003, 09:50 PM
Can anyone help me develop some strategies using pheremones without stinking. I refuse to be the stinky guy with BO and I can smell this [bad word] even if I only use 1 or 2 drops of anything with none, at the end of the day I smell BO. Is it better to put it on clothes? I think it reacts with the bacteria on the skin and stinks after about 6-8 hours, even if you keep covering it up it stinks. I know I got a nose like a bloodhound but chicks have a better sense of smell than guys so I\'m sure hey can smell it. My towels smell like a horses ass after I shower. I have never had an odor problem before, even after heavy sweating. That none [bad word] stays on your skin for days, you can\'t wash it off. I want sexual and social hits but I\'d rather just use the soe if I have to smell like a homeless person from using none. I\'ve never noticed any odor from nol products, I think that whole conversion thing to none is extremely minimal. But then I did hear someone say Wagg smells like BO too. I might throw out my PI/m. There\'s gotta be a chemical that neutralizes that ass smell of none. I just don\'t think anything is woth it if it makes you a stinky bastard.

Skyy
07-09-2003, 10:31 PM
Axe body spray works well..along with a good strong colonge. Most people can\'t smell mones, but your one of the few that can. Do you have AE? It\'s scented very lightly and its quite nice.

EXIT63
07-10-2003, 02:43 AM
Have you tried usung purell hand sanitizer while showering?

Here\'s my secret for not smelling like ass. (Notice I didn\'t say acting):

My current mix:
3 to 4 drops AE (ae dropper)
2 to 3 drops Wagg (store bought dropper)
1 drop PI or RM sometimes (Maybe, maybe not)
1 or 2 sprays Amouage (take your pick)
3 to 4 pumpsquirts Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion with aloe. The GREEN bottle. Don\'t use the yelloe bottle or you\'ll smell like an old lady! I use vaseline because I have a bigass bottle of the stuff. If you have something better, by all means use it.
Mix it up in a teacup.
Spread all over face, neck, shoulders, arms, and legs if I\'m wearing shorts.
By mixing with a lotion and spreading all over, I feel I\'m getting maximum phero dispersion and I smell good all day.

Now, if I could only get some hits! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

AndyC
07-10-2003, 03:34 AM
Yep i think applying to clothes may be a better alternative than direct to skin. I think there was a thread about skin vs. clothes application which was quite interesting.

However, i\'m a little confused about the application of mones to clothes. By that i mean how do you people actually apply them? Drops, sprays or dabs? I have tried drops and spray. But both methods seem a bit flawed. Spraying leads to a potential OD. I\'ve got a small mix of JB1 and only ever apply one spray under my chin so that i get some on my clothes and neck.
Also tried a drop of AE on each shoulder. With drops it seems like it\'s not covering enough surface area to disperse properlly.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
What are people\'s thoughts on the application methods i\'ve tried? Is there an \'efficient\' way to apply to clothes?

biteme
07-10-2003, 04:20 AM
Maybe you can dilute your products further w/alcohol? Like 75% alcohol and 25% mones. That way you can spread the mones out further on your clothes so they are not concentrated on one single area.

I\'ve never tried this. I\'ve only applied to skin; via the lotion method to get more coverage area.

akinu
07-10-2003, 04:33 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
My current mix:
3 to 4 drops AE (ae dropper)
2 to 3 drops Wagg (store bought dropper)
1 drop PI or RM sometimes (Maybe, maybe not)
1 or 2 sprays Amouage (take your pick)
3 to 4 pumpsquirts Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion with aloe. The GREEN bottle. Don\'t use the yelloe
bottle or you\'ll smell like an old lady! I use vaseline because I have a bigass bottle of the stuff. If you
have something better, by all means use it.
Mix it up in a teacup.
Spread all over face, neck, shoulders, arms, and legs if I\'m wearing shorts.
By mixing with a lotion and spreading all over, I feel I\'m getting maximum phero dispersion and I smell
good all day.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Wow! Thats sounds nice! A good way of spreading. But I wondered how you CANT get any hits. Mmmm.. so even paraohs may not get hits. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

BassMan
07-10-2003, 05:29 AM
Maybe you can dilute your products further w/alcohol? Like 75% alcohol and 25% mones. That way you can spread the mones out further on your clothes so they are not concentrated on one single area.

I\'ve never tried this. I\'ve only applied to skin; via the lotion method to get more coverage area.

Depends on the product. The method you suggest works very well for alcohol based products.

I have my WAGG diluted so that one spray from an old Andro 4.2 bottle delivers 1/2 drop of WAGG. Two sprays to the front of my shirt does it for me perfectly.

The other thing I\'m playing with now is Chem Set mixes in Davidoff\'s Good Life aftershave. The aftershave is pretty weak, so I can spray a ml or two on me without a scent OD. I have been making it up so that the none runs at 0.025 mg/ml and playing with various nol and rone concentrations. My current fav is 0.025 none, 0.021 nol and 0.005 rone.

Oil based products don\'t fare nearly as well. I found a bunch of gel dispensers at a perfume store. I added some PI and stuff to the gel, and the dispenser handled it well, but the oil in the pheros destroyed the rubber seals after a while.

biteme
07-10-2003, 07:29 AM
CasanovaMan

It occurred to me that you mentioned in another thread about using Acqua Di Gio as a cover scent. Acqua\'s a pretty light fragrance, isn\'t it? I\'m not familiar w/it. I\'ve only tried it at the department store.

Have you tried a \'heavier\' fragrance? Granted, it\'d be hard to find a heavy summer fragrance since summer fragrances are supposed to be light; although I don\'t know much about colognes so I may be talking out of my butt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Maybe something like A*Men/Angel Men (assuming you like the fragrance) can cover the -NONE smell much better? Its really strong stuff.

OR, maybe you just need a cologne \'re-fresher\' close to the end of the day. I assume, from your post, that initially Acqua covers the -NONE smell adequately and that you get the BO smell only at the end of the day?

Bassman

You\'re right about diluting an alcohol based mone w/alcohol. I forgot about that. I\'ve never tried cutting an oil based mone w/everclear (DST\'s suggestion on how to dilute oils). I wonder if that would work?

BTW, do you find that the fragrance of Davidoff\'s Good Life aftershave lasts for a while? I\'ve been using La Male Summer. I\'ve been thinking of playing w/perfume oils, since I don\'t want to smell the same way all the time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

biteme
07-10-2003, 07:35 AM
http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB4&amp;Number=7328&amp;page=&amp;vie w=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=all&amp;vc=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB4&amp;Number=7328&amp;page=&amp;vie w=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=all&amp;vc=1\")

One of the skin vs. clothing threads. Well, the only one I know of.

oscar
07-10-2003, 08:25 AM
CasanovaMan,

All good advice so far.

DON\'T throw away the PI(m)! Everclear Grain Alcohol, the 190 proof kind, cuts PI nicely.
I dilute PI to @.015% and the stink is greatly reduced. But it sounds like you need to go further.

From what you\'ve written, it seems that you\'re especially sensitive to the smell of Androstenone, a \"Super-Smeller\" if you will. So you may want to try a number of strategies to be able to reap the benefits of using the stuff.

Keeping your skin as free of bacteria as possible would be a start. Try different brands of anti-bacterial soap to see what works best for you. Scrub well with a wash cloth. Don\'t rely solely on the \"Erosion\" theory of showering.

Applying heavily diluted products over a wide area would be another. If you add 3 parts of Everclear to 1 part of PI as suggested, you\'ll be cutting the A-None concentration to 12.5% which really cuts back on the stink factor. Also try applying to places that AREN\'T pulse points, that DON\'T generate heat, sweat, or oily secretions. Instead of applying on the pulse point of your wrist, put it on the back of the hand, etc.

Applying to clothing is still another, and at the concentration of 12.5%, Everclear/PI should be sprayable, but may stain certain fabrics. You\'ll just have to experiment with this.

Remember that not everyone is as sensitive to the smell as you are. A few dabs of dilute PI may be very noticeable to you, but unless someone is sniffing right where you applied it they\'re not likely to perceive it as a BO aroma. And if you use an adequate cover scent, any muskiness from the A-None can be perceived as a note of the fragrance.

Re.Wagg: It\'s been said that the scent of WAGG is a bit like the aroma of clean sweat. Chances are, judging by your extreme sensitivity to A-None, you\'ll probably think it stinks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Good Luck!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BassMan
07-10-2003, 12:48 PM
Bassman

You\'re right about diluting an alcohol based mone w/alcohol. I forgot about that. I\'ve never tried cutting an oil based mone w/everclear (DST\'s suggestion on how to dilute oils). I wonder if that would work?

BTW, do you find that the fragrance of Davidoff\'s Good Life aftershave lasts for a while? I\'ve been using La Male Summer. I\'ve been thinking of playing w/perfume oils, since I don\'t want to smell the same way all the time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I tend to freshen it every four to six hours. One of the reasons I have the phero content low is I can let it slowly build up as I refresh.

camusflage
07-10-2003, 12:58 PM
Have you tried a \'heavier\' fragrance? Granted, it\'d be hard to find a heavy summer fragrance since summer fragrances are supposed to be light; although I don\'t know much about colognes so I may be talking out of my butt.

There are some summery scents that will cover better than AdG, and not all summer scents are not lasting. I find L\'Eau D\'Issey perfectly fine for summer wear, and it\'s anything but light. Chanel Allure is another great summer scent, as is Mugler Cologne. Perhaps the best summer scent of all, Escape, as another wonderful scent that will easily cover any pheros. All of them will hang to the skin with claws, so having the cologne go before the mones isn\'t a major concern.

ThE_DeAd_KoBy
07-10-2003, 04:09 PM
I was playing with Edge, and that smell was so horid to me that I couldn\'t bear it.... After playing for awhile, I found a way to make it tollerable. According to what I read, it\'s a 24ml bottle, and there\'s 2.4ml of Nol in it.. that means it\'s about 1/10th NOL... Using one-2 sprays is normally adequate... 3 if you dare. I took an atomizer and mixed it about 60/40 with stetson... being more Stetson than Edge... After it stewed in there for 48 hours, it didn\'t smell nearly as bad, and I was able to use it generously... about 6 sprays... which is the equivelant of 2.5 sprays of direct bottle... I could spread it out more, and I didn\'t have a \"stinky spot\"... I could still detect it, but it was tollerable. I am extremely sensitive to this stuff....... I nearly vomited the first time I sprayed it on out of the bottle. I had a great evening, and as the night went on, and the stetson faded a bit, it still wasn\'t too bad... I walked about a bit to help difuse it, but I was just fine..... I had to scrub hard twice to get the smell all gone... because even post shower I could still smell it nose to skin... but it\'s all scrubbed out now. I gave my pheromones away, since I don\'t need them now. The alcohol based products mix nicely with colognes... mix it up really good, and let \"blend\" a day before using it.. Worked for me... I got the extra attention that the phereos are supposed to generate, and I didn\'t feel I reeked... well, Initially.. but after I had about a half hour for the smells to die down... I was a bit strong, but not stinky. I got many people of both genders to comment... nobody detected the foul smell. I did just a touch, but nothing like before.

Sinbard
07-10-2003, 04:14 PM
I was playing with Edge...According to what I read, it\'s a 24ml bottle, and there\'s 2.4ml of Nol in it.. that means it\'s about 1/10th NOL...

I thought TE was none+secret ingredients?

CasanovaMan
07-10-2003, 05:05 PM
Thanks for all the excellent feedback, it\'s very helpful. I did some research and found out that most of the stink comes from the bacteria breaking down the pheromones, ths explains the end of the day stench. I also read that even sweat doesn\'t smell that bad until the bacteria start to break it down. I have a high metabolism and a bit of a high body temp so this effect is probably accentuated with me. I also experimented today and only put the mones on my clothing, none on the skin and WOW absolutely no odor at all. I was suprised. I used a same mix of AE, PI and SOE on the clothes with no stink at all but it reeked after 8 hours on my skin. I think my problem is solved, I\'m only gonna apply to clothing unless I get invited to a nudist party at the Playboy mansion, then I\'ll take my chances on the skin. I just don\'t know if it\'s as effective on the clothes as the skin but I still got reactions today.

franki
07-11-2003, 01:45 AM
I thought TE was none+secret ingredients?

That is right. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sinbard
07-11-2003, 02:36 AM
Hmmm, this is quite interesting... I think I might follow the same strategy as I have a really sensitive nose /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jebner
07-24-2003, 02:50 AM
Since I cannot sense a-none I have a question concerning the scent of NPA and TE. Most of you guys that can smell -none report that heavy-none-products smell really bad when sniffing right from the bottle.

How (bad) is the scent when applying TE/NPA the clothes compared to skin application? Is there any major difference?

jebner