PDA

View Full Version : I cannot believe this, is it forreal?

br00ks
07-09-2003, 07:34 PM
I was a skeptic now im a true believer, TRUST ME, They work and are well worth the money. I never post on forums, I usually just look but after today I just had to. Well I just got my order of mones today, im around 5\'11 150 lbs, 18 yrs old, afro-american male.. I would rate myself average looking. Before I went to class today I put on 2 dabs of WAGG on forehead, neck, and a little less than half of the SOE sample gel on neck. I go into class, I really did not notice anything at first but around 2 hours later..We get a 30 min break to go out for a lunch, I was going to my car and this girl (african-american) asks for a ride..

I knew this girl was kind of interested in me before the mones but when we usually go out for something to eat, its like she is to scared to ask to ride with me. But all of a sudden today with mones she asked me with a smile. Alot of people would say that is a coincidence but, thats kind of strange it happens on the day I wear mones. I believe for sure the mones had something to do with it...Back to the story, she brings a friend with her she is just so quiet in class hardly says a word, maybe when she gets alone she changes but in the car, that was a lot of sexual talk, kind of playful and serious at the same time.

At one point she actually said \"Can I get into your pants\" like out of nowhere, I could hardly believe it. I have a hard time talking to women so I sort of laughed it off, I didn\'t think it would actually work. They both seemed kind of in a cheery, silly mood, just seemed to act silly in the car. When we got back to class, It just seemed like the whole class was acting silly. People seemed to be giving me respect and taking up for me, it was very unbelievable for me. people were just silly...

Now the Question I would like to know, please be honest do you guys believe it was just a coincidence or was it mones, I need a honest opinion, if you don\'t want to post it just pm me what you think. Ok I see Wagg or SOE (can\'t figure out which one) is making people act silly, yes I like that quite fun to watch. But i would like something to make the girls more attracted to me sexual and social does anyone have any suggestions for that? The products I have is (SOE Roll On/Gel, AE, PHEROMAX, TE (Sandalwood) and WAGG. SOE + WAGG seems to get people acting silly and feeling comfortable around you, I want more of intense attraction something that will make her aroused around me, Yes I did get a sexual comment but I don\'t know where it came from SOE or WAGG. I want something Stronger something that really tutns her on. This Forum is great. These Products are great THANK YOU BRUCE, you have a satisfied, soon to be repeat costumer for a long time to come....

PEOPLE BELIEVE ME, THEY WORK, you do not realize how excited I am right now, Im just blown away at how they effect people, its unbelievable..please some feedback would be nice.. Thanks Again...

tallmacky
07-09-2003, 08:06 PM
br00ks, think about it, did anything change on the day the girls acted differently? Did some big happening occur to make them change their ways? It\'s most likely the pheromones often we like to complicate a whole bunch of situations but sometimes the most visible answer is just that the answer. You are very very new to using pheromones.....I am sure in even a weeks time they will fully prove themselves to you. The first day to many newbies no matter how great will be questioned over and over in their heads, but when you become accustomed and rule out any other causes you will be even more shocked.! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

PS. The Can I get into your pants comment, could be something that she was thinking for awhile and only know (with mones) had the courage to say. You mentioned that she is sometimes shy of you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PheroX
07-09-2003, 08:34 PM
its the pheromones...

first day i used mones in school i had girls follow me wherever i went and never wanted to leave my area, all the guys showed alot of respect for me. once you get to play with some mixes its lots of fun to see what happens

kentwo
07-09-2003, 08:58 PM
I\'ll say that just one day cannont be counted as fact. If you keep using it and things keep changing then perhaps I\'ll agree with the mones affect. Try alternating, a week on mones then off and see if it changes anything between trials.

BTW: These might help too slips (\"http://www.pimpslips.com/\")

CptKipling
07-10-2003, 04:32 AM
I\'m with kentwo on this one, there seems to be a lot of the gung-ho \"lets attribute everything that happens to mones\" attitude flying around. Pheros give you the edge, but you are still the blade, as was once said.

akinu
07-10-2003, 04:38 AM
My...! First shot and goal! Jeez.. I guess I have to stop weightlifting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

dionex
07-10-2003, 10:03 AM
Nice arsenal of pheromones youv got their br00ks. TE and AE are both great products for getting sexual reactions, start experimenting and let us know how it goes.

druid
07-10-2003, 10:29 AM
next time you get a chance, wear the mones you had on today and get her alone. go for a kiss and take it from there...from the sounds of it, you can bag her easy.

Skyy
07-10-2003, 10:31 AM
Maybe shes wearing mones and she is trying to bag you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, but really you think its your mones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PHP 87
07-10-2003, 07:07 PM
I\'ve used APC, NPA, AE and SOE and combonations thereof and have gotten only mild results.

Nothing close to what others have experienced.

Maybe I should try WAGG or similar.

Watcher
07-11-2003, 12:33 PM
It only happens on the first day - i had interesting responses when i first tried andro 4.2 lol. That was 5 years ago.