PDA

View Full Version : PCC vs. Essence of a Woman? (Comparison Please?)

LadyWithQuestions
07-09-2003, 04:37 PM
Can anyone give me a suggestion of HOW to use the \"Essence of a Woman\" product safely and the best way to disguise the \"odor\" without wearing an over-powering fragrance ?

Would it be compatible to mix a few drops of it with the \"Primal Instinct\" and how MANY drops would I mix??

And HOW, exactly, does one APPLY the EOW safely and effectively?

My last question is.......how does the EOW compare to the Passion Copulin Compound (PCC?) ??

I am the one that posted earlier that I work in an Allergy/Asthma Medical Center and we are not allowed to wear any fragrances for obvious reasons, so I need to know how to best disguise the \"Essence of a Woman\" product and I also need to know if the \"PCC\" fragrance is very heavy or strong.

Thanks again for any help and information.

Sexyredhead
07-09-2003, 04:45 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Can anyone give me a suggestion of HOW to use the \"Essence of a Woman\" product safely and the best way to disguise the \"odor\" without wearing an over-powering fragrance ?

Would it be compatible to mix a few drops of it with the \"Primal Instinct\" and how MANY drops would I mix??

And HOW, exactly, does one APPLY the EOW safely and effectively?

My last question is.......how does the EOW compare to the Passion Copulin Compound (PCC?) ??

I am the one that posted earlier that I work in an Allergy/Asthma Medical Center and we are not allowed to wear any fragrances for obvious reasons, so I need to know how to best disguise the \"Essence of a Woman\" product and I also need to know if the \"PCC\" fragrance is very heavy or strong.

Thanks again for any help and information.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
PIw has no scent, so it should cause no problems for you in that way. One thing to watch, however, is that if you wear too much, people around you may develop headaches and stuffy heads. So I would advise no more than a drop or two at most.
The PCC doesn\'t have as many copulins as the EW has. PCC has a very light cucumber/melon fragrance, and in my experience, pretty much disappears after a few minutes--unless you have your nose to wherever you applied it. No funky odor either, like you can get with EW. I would recommend PCC if you are new, and if you get good results with it, then you might try the EW. The EW requires dilution and mixing, while you just roll the PCC on. You only need a few inches of roll-on of the PCC.
Between the two, you should have little to no scent, and it\'ll probably make your day go a little more smoothly.

Hope this helps a bit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

franki
07-10-2003, 12:07 AM
I don\'t think it is a good idea to wear pheromones at your job, maybe only a little touch of PI/w or of (maybe) of PCC. Stay away from the EW here.

Are you planning to also wear them in private? Maybe EW is interesting for those occasions ...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LadyWithQuestions
07-10-2003, 01:59 AM
Thank you both for your kind help and suggestions. I am new to this line of products, so am glad for all the help I can get. THANKS AGAIN~!