PDA

View Full Version : Can I lace my Smokes/Cologne with mones?

WildViper
07-08-2003, 05:00 PM
I know, I know I have read that mones are for external use only, however, I was wondering if lacing my smokes with them would do anything to let me to continue to smoke and use mones. What are the downsides to inhaling this...after all, we produce mones in our body anyway right???? Maybe stupid, but worth asking.

I have heard that u can\'t mix smokes with mones..that is why I ask.

The other thing is, can I mix AE/m with a bottle of my cologne and go on spraying all over?? Anyone tried this?

manchorito
07-08-2003, 07:55 PM
If you smoke you already have a 50% percent less of a chance trying to get with a girl. If you inhale the pheromones you will be inhaling hormones which are like steroids and i bet you might get tits like a girl and your balls will shrink.(side effects of steroids) I base this info on nothing, but I sure as hell wouldnt take the chance.

Jones
07-08-2003, 11:18 PM
you wont get tits. you will have any side effects. its impossible. when you smoke, the temperature of the embers may get about 170 c, if it does, your mones will melt. figure out how hot a cigarette gets.

if your goal is to try and disperse pheromones rapidly, its a bad idea. over time women become subconsciously aware of them, not in teh time it take to smoke. plus the smoke particles is going to hinder sensitivity of smell. bad thing.

Andy
07-09-2003, 02:11 AM
The only method that might work is a low heat oil lamp .. but I don\'t get the point.

akinu
07-09-2003, 05:14 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
The only method that might work is a low heat oil lamp

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Provided that you can bring the girl to your place. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I wonder if an electrical engineer can come up with and idea in which an electrical circuit passes through a necklace (operated by 2 AA batteries) which heats the phermone reservior (your fav mix) in the middle of the necklace, thus spreading pheros as effectively as a low heat oil lamp... Actually that might be real nice. Perhaps that engineer might provide the necklace with a heat dial, which you can increase in a bar/club situation and decrease for situations in which you wont want to OD. Hahaha I just LOVE myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

BassMan
07-09-2003, 05:39 AM
The only method that might work is a low heat oil lamp .. but I don\'t get the point.

I have made both phero candles and phero incense with good results. The candles have SPMO and PI/w and the incense has TE/m and TE/w. The effect at parties is quite dramatic - as the evening progresses, the topic turns to sex, and stays there.

amorolor
07-09-2003, 08:01 AM
Let me know when the next party is. I\'ll bring A 6 pack and A pizza.

Quorum
07-09-2003, 06:37 PM
I have made both phero candles and phero incense with good results. The candles have SPMO and PI/w and the incense has TE/m and TE/w. The effect at parties is quite dramatic - as the evening progresses, the topic turns to sex, and stays there.

How do you make the TE incense? I\'d be interested in trying it sometime. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Skyy
07-09-2003, 06:38 PM

ROFL everytime i go out or head to a party etc the topic always goes that way =P I wonder if its cause of the mones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BassMan
07-10-2003, 05:17 AM

How do you make the TE incense? I\'d be interested in trying it sometime. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I started with powdered incense. It\'s usually referred to as self-lighting or self-igniting. It\'s made to have herbs and stuff added to it and still burn. I added about one-third by volume dried powdered herbs - if you want to do that, try patchouli and damiana. Myrrh is also good, but don\'t put too much in or it won\'t burn. To a cup of the incense/herb mix, I added 20 sprays of TE/m and 20 sprays of TE/w. I\'ve made a couple of batches now, I think the last time I added closer to 30 sprays of each. Mix well.

To burn it, cut a circle out of paper and then cut from the edge to the middle, so you can roll the paper into a cone. Pack the cone with incense, set it on a fireproof surface (I have a large cut glass ashtray that looks like a mandala), and let go of the paper. It will spring back open. Remove the paper gently and light the tip of the cone.