PDA

View Full Version : The Italian Job

Alquimista
07-08-2003, 01:43 PM
Hi guys!
I disappeared all this time because I was travellig inside Iberian Peninsula with the Italian chick and now I am going through big problems. Finally she left yesterday!
Well me + the italian chick = explosion!!!!! It is impossible for us to stay 1 day without argue. I am going nuts because of her... I need another vacations! Now are my parents, jealous at her, kicking my ass: in one side is it her kicking me and on the other my parents! This is too much for me, everybody aganst me!
I need some more time to get in details of what happened and how mones gave me a hand all this time, but for now I tell to the guys living in Spain or Portugal a good mix that seems to put Iberian chicks nuts: 3 drops TE (on neck) + 2 drops AE (behind both ears) + 2 drops SOE (on both arms). Another good mix that makes all Iberian girls interested on you is 1 drop PI + half SOE gel pack.
Now I need to meditate... I am going nuts... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Skyy
07-08-2003, 01:45 PM
Your so hilarious hurry up and come back , I want details!

akinu
07-08-2003, 02:47 PM
Hehehe.. she must be having her period LOL. NONE in general should have driven her crazy.

Andy
07-09-2003, 02:10 AM
Hmmm ... It seems perfectly normal to me ... she\'s italian, what have you thought ? Explosive is just the right word to describe the italian temper. Do you have the slightest idea how it is to have a mother like that ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Alquimista
07-09-2003, 11:05 AM
OK guys, I am recovered now. After 2 days literally just sleeping half dead, I am alive and ready to tell you guys all about the Italian job. I AM ALIVE!!!
Day 1: OK, the girl arrived in Lisbon and we spended a nice day travelling through that worderful mediterranen city. I was not wearing mones, and 3 hours after her arrive we went to a coffee house to have a lunch. The first thing that she asked me was if I was single in America and if I still in contact with my other former italian chick from Como. I said that I have not find the woman of my dreams and tht I don´t even remember the other chick. We spended the rest of the day happy, taking fun and a lot of pictures.
Day 2: We decided to go back to the north of Portugal, Braga, to my house in order to me introduce her to my mother. On the way up, she talked for the first time of her boyfriend, Alessandro (I HATE THIS NAME!!!), and we stopped by Coimbra and took there some fun. Yet I was not using mones. At night, we took dinner with my mother, and we went to bed.
Day 3: Fun, Fun, Fun...
Day 4: I decided to put 3 drops of AE... we went to Oporto to spend the day on this amazing city and things started to go bed: We were walking up happy and laughing a little mountain and suddenly I realized that she was 5 feets back on me. I asked her if she was tired in order to us stop a little bit to rest, and she just answered me ``SHUT UP!!´´. I was like ``what a ...´´ and I told her that I wouldn´t speak to her for 1 hour. 15 minutes later she told me ``talk to me´´, I signed with my head ``NO´´, and we traveled for 2 hours without speaking to each other. At night, we went to a bar with a friend of mine and we were just joking to each other about our little argument, and then we had a little argument of that kind ``Yes versus No´´.
Day 5: I used 1 drop of PI + half SOE gel. I got compliments of my eyes and face from 2 portuguese chicks in front of her. It was easy to establish small talk with portuguese chicks with this mix. While walking on the streets, I realized that she was trying to control our way of walking: she doesn´t know the city, but she was trying to discover the ways. We had littel arguments just to control streets!!!!!! At afternoon we went to a wonderful beach on the Atlantic Ocean, Esposende, and 3 french that were there as soon that they saw me socialize with me and we played some soccer. The italian chick was anti-social, so she just stayed sleeping on the sand. At the end of the game, the french guys with their girlfriends invited us to go club with them at night. I went to the sea fo a little bit, and the to the sand beside the italian chick and I also sleep like a baby and completely mad at her behaviour. 1 hour later I woke-up and both of us were with in a good mood. At night she was so happy, and we almost hooked-up. She didn~t wanted to go club. so at night I want out alone with 3 drops TE + 2 drops AE + 2 drops SOE. As soon I arrived on my favorite bar, I got the eyes of 2 portuguese chicks. 3 minutes later I was on their table, and they were surprised of my gray eyes.
Day 6: At the breakfast, the first thing that the italian chick asked me was if I met some girls. I sayed ``two´´. She answered ``You are a latin lover´´. I just laugh. At night she started to argue with me about the way that I treat my mother and my family and the way I treat her: she says that I treat her like a baby and that I am always asking her to speak more. She asked me to go to club, but at midnight she told me that she was tired. I called my wingmen Edson and we went to club at 2 am to catch some spanish chicks. I was with the same mix, and I got a DIHL from a spanish chick, but my buddie was interested on her.
Day 7: Fight, fight, fight. She restarted to smoke and she smoked 9 cigars in one night!!!! She cryed a lot... I don´t know why... she says I am guilty.
Day 8: We didn´t speak at the breakfast. We had a little argument: she sat«ys that I like to do everything on my way, I like to control everything. I went home, my mother told me that I am forgetting about my family, she called my father in Africa... Everybody against me... We were going to Lisbon at afternoon, we started to argue and I started to cry because she told me is better for us to not see each other no more, and I started to cry with rage. This is the second time that I cry because of a girl... she said that I have no heart. At night we didn´t argue no more.
Day 9: She left. She went back and she didn´t even call to say how was the trip... I was so pissed off... This is the end. Now she is under probation: I will stay 3 months without contact her.

Later on I will tell about the portuguese job. Conclusion: Me + Italian chick = BOOM!!! Guys, don´t mess with Italian chicks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

metroman
07-09-2003, 05:39 PM
That is a really cool story alqui! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Sorry it didn\'t go better with the Italian babe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif but it sounds like an intriguing adventure anyway. I think all women become a pain in the ass at some point to men no matter what their national origin. My philosophy is to get a real cute one so all the extra hassle is worth it.

Do you thnk you OD\'d from mone buildup? I just came back from vacation to Maryland & I had to wear a shirt several times over because I wasn\'t able to wash them & I noticed I OD\'d real easy & I put it down to the mone build up. It was fine after I came home and able to use a freshly washed shirt.

Alquimista
07-09-2003, 06:51 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hehehe.. she must be having her period LOL. NONE in general should have driven her crazy.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I think that she was on her period. After talk with my young brother, we conclude that all her silly behaviour is because her being on her period and because of my none. I hope you guys with more experience can explain to me with more details how mones affect a woman behaviour and mood during her period phase.
Build up mones??? I don´t know (maybe yes, maybe no)... I just know that so far this was my worst experience with a woman. So I just suggest you guys to take it easy with your mones: this is an explosive element. I still not have words to explain her strange behaviour towards me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

P.S: I am going to stay without using mones for a couple of weeks, 3 to 4. I guess I had enough problems for this summer. Next week I am going to Africa... and here starts the African Job. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

koolking1
07-10-2003, 04:08 AM
hey Ali, why don\'t you stick with the Portoguese chicks while you are there. They are some of the hottest on earth and they love sex. Nice to hear someone having fun!!!!

Alquimista
07-10-2003, 04:27 AM
hey Ali, why don\'t you stick with the Portoguese chicks while you are there. They are some of the hottest on earth and they love sex. Nice to hear someone having fun!!!!

No way dude, the best chicks on the earth are the Italian ones and the french ones from Cote d´Azur (south east france). The hottest ones are the Angolan chicks and Brazilian chicks. Next year, I am going to do the Brazilian job: 6 months travelling through Brazil! That´s crazy... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

akinu
07-10-2003, 04:29 AM
Are Italian women or Portugese women more inclined to sex? Or mexican? Or Turks? Bwaaaaaahhahhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!

Alquimista
07-10-2003, 04:47 AM
Are Italian women or Portugese women more inclined to sex? Or mexican? Or Turks? Bwaaaaaahhahhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!

I think that those not matter: It is all women. I just love Itaian chicks because of their temper: they are not too cold as the nordic chicks but they are not too hot as the spanish and portuguese chicks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-10-2003, 05:01 AM
hey Ali, why don\'t you stick with the Portoguese chicks while you are there. They are some of the hottest on earth and they love sex.

What are your sources? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Alquimista
07-10-2003, 07:19 AM
hey Ali, why don\'t you stick with the Portoguese chicks while you are there. They are some of the hottest on earth and they love sex.

What are your sources? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TBORNT: This guys see a lot of movies. They don´t know that from the mediterraen girls the portuguese ones have the coldest behaviour. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Charisma
07-10-2003, 07:30 AM

I second that!

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-10-2003, 08:18 AM

TBORNT: This guys see a lot of movies. They don´t know that from the mediterraen girls the portuguese ones have the coldest behaviour. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I wouldn\'t say that either! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Spanish girls are seen as more open minded than the portuguese chicks, concerning sex.

koolking1
07-10-2003, 09:48 AM
I can only base my observations on personal experience. I had two of the hottest women I\'ve ever had the pleasure to be with and they were both from Portugal but living in Canada (Ottawa). Where do you think all those Brazilian hotties are descendant from? My second choice would be Thailand, 3rd - Italy. Of course, it\'s been a while but my experience in Italy was that I had to date the woman on Sunday afternoon with her Mother and big brother tagging along. I did wind up naming one of my daughters after my favorite Italian girlfriend - she was pretty hot and from the Cortina d\'Ampezzo area. Actually, I do in the end prefer American women as they make for better relationships being that I\'m USA too. And, no, my experience does not come from the movies. I do like movies though. Scandinavian women aren\'t nearly as cold as Canadian women but that may have something to do with the way Canadians perceive us. I never had any real luck there (3 years, US Embassy, Ottawa) with Canadians but plenty of luck with women from other countries who also happened to be there. Scottish women are said to be some of the horniest around but I have no personal experience except with USA of Scottish descent. It\'s good to relive life sometimes and you, Ali, are doing it for me now!

blkgost
07-11-2003, 06:19 AM
Next week I am going to Africa... and here starts the African Job. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hey man I speak from experience. If you meet someone from ethiopia there RUN!!!!! Maybe its because the ladies my collegues and I met are here in America, but we alll met different woman who did not know each other an all acted the same way. For example, they don\'t like to let people into their mix at all unless you marry them of course. So no invitaions to parties or events ?!? Two of my buddies ex\'s left thier b/f\'s to get with my friends, then turned around and go right back with thier ex-b/f\'s using the \"I\'m in love with 2 men excuse\". Anyway be wary of the ethiopian women. I know I sound predjudice but trust I\"m not...............