PDA

View Full Version : NONE success iminent

akinu
07-08-2003, 12:03 PM
Ola,

I will have the opportunity to get together with another 3 girls in a bar tomorrow night. After NOL bombardment success, I now want to feel the wrath of NONE and want to be ashamed by my words about it. I have TE, NPA, AE/m, Pheromax, WAGG and SOE. Can you say \"ok a****le here you are. If this doesnt work then you are a f***ing ugly idiot\"?

Skyy
07-08-2003, 12:41 PM
Ok so after all this time and all those products you never had 1 single tiny microscopic hit fron -None? Do u know what u might OD at?. For the record you have just had luck with extrene ammounts of -Nol correct?

Have you tried applying mones \'Phantom Style\'? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
07-08-2003, 12:46 PM
I would use TE+WAGG+nice cologne. If you don\'t get more attention wearing that, I don\'t know what to do else.. Maybe add some SOE too, but it is not necessary IMO.

---------------------------------------------------

I am not happy about the kind of situation you are getting yourself into.
You are putting all your bets on the same horse it seems.. This is going to be the GREAT TEST, right? I don\'t have really good experiences with GREAT TESTS (with a few exceptions though). Looks like you are putting too much pression on yourself.

You can\'t force those mones to work for you. My advice is to be patient. The best hits come when you already have forgotten you even wear pheromones. :-) You will realise it was the pheromones the day after.

Hope this helps a bit..

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-08-2003, 01:03 PM
You hadn\'t got a single hit with -none products in the last 5 years... why do you keep trying that? You should work on your best combo, which includes SoE, of course. Try mixing it with other products, but without going too far away from the working \"formula\".

Good luck.

Charisma
07-08-2003, 01:08 PM
Even though I\'m no phero expert YET, I think what Franki says is true. The best things happen when you let go of FORCED control - what doesn\'t mean to let go of the steering wheel, just loosen up!

I\'m gonna share my secret with you what works! Step to take:
1) Put on the mones
2) Say to yourself: \"[bad word] IT! I\'m gonna have fun anyway\"
3) Forget about the mones
4) Have fun anyway
5) DO your thing
6) Wake up next morning and evaluate
7) If result of 6 is not what you expected: CHANGE what you did and again have fun anyway.

akinu
07-08-2003, 01:47 PM
TBIRD

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Ok so after all this time and all those products you never had 1 single tiny microscopic
hit fron -None? Do u know what u might OD at?. For the record you have just had luck
with extrene ammounts of -Nol correct?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Exactly.

Have you tried applying mones \'Phantom Style\'?

No whats that?

FRANKI

I would use TE+WAGG+nice cologne. If you don\'t get more attention wearing that, I
don\'t know what to do else.. Maybe add some SOE too, but it is not necessary IMO.

How much? 3 spray TE 2 drop WAGG and Coolwater? If SOE then shall I OD like I usually do?

I am not happy about the kind of situation you are getting yourself into.
You are putting all your bets on the same horse it seems.. This is going to be the
GREAT TEST, right? I don\'t have really good experiences with GREAT TESTS (with a
few exceptions though). Looks like you are putting too much pression on yourself.

You can\'t force those mones to work for you. My advice is to be patient. The best hits
come when you already have forgotten you even wear pheromones. :-) You will realise
it was the pheromones the day after.

Thanks for thinking about me. But I usually go to bars and clubs with girls and each time I want to test a new thing. Putting pressure onmyself is the last thing I will be doing. Such social settings are the best feedback opportunities to see if a specific mix works or not. Hell, I will be alone with 3 (this is a new trio) girls for hours! How else can I test these?

ToBeOrNotToBe:

You hadn\'t got a single hit with -none products in the last 5 years... why do you keep
trying that? You should work on your best combo, which includes SoE, of course. Try
mixing it with other products, but without going too far away from the working
\"formula\".

Yes but SOE didnt work for me for a year until I decided to go crazy. With your line of thought I shouldnt even be here. After SOE hits I dont know if NONE really \"does not work\" for me or if I need an unorthodox amount of it (probably microscobic amounts?)

Charisma

Man I do forget about pheros after applying them. Really, I dont think about them while wearing. I just think before application so that I wont have to while Im on pheros /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif