PDA

View Full Version : Am I a bit Hypersensitive?

ThE_DeAd_KoBy
07-08-2003, 05:54 AM
Hi there. I ordered the new users kit with Edge, and the bonus goodies. After playing for a few days, I am not sure if I am somehow hypersensitive to this stuff. No matter how much I dilute the edge, I can really catch that scent, although the few ladies I asked to sniff me, said it didn\'t smell bad at all. Hmm. I am going to make a new mix up and play with it tommorow, as I realize I need to experiment. Also, they sent the essential oil that is supposed to have traces of NOL in it... I took a good whif and I was transported... I had a good 30 seconds of heaven going on there. After passing the bottles around to some friends of both genders, nobody seems to detect it the way I do. Hmm. I guess my nose is really sensitive... Also just for fun, I\'m going to share the edge with a business associate of mine, and see how he does with it. We\'ll post results....

Anyone else find the odors overpowering no matter what you do?

Bubu
07-08-2003, 07:12 AM
Can YOu describe the smell , when YOu smelled on diluted the edge?

Sagacious1420
07-08-2003, 10:33 AM
TDK-

Did you say that you are diluting TE? Keep in mind that TE is already at a relatively low phero concentration, compared to some other products. IIRC, ppl here w/ TE expereince usually recommend using a cover scent, if you don\'t care for the smell. I don\'t know that diluting TE will necessarilly serve you well.

A question for the Vets: Could he substitute the SoE in a.k.a.\'s version of DD lite(Soe:TE @ 7:1), w/ SPMO and get similar results? What are your thoughts?

BassMan
07-08-2003, 11:02 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
TDK-

Did you say that you are diluting TE? Keep in mind that TE is already at a relatively low phero concentration, compared to some other products. IIRC, ppl here w/ TE expereince usually recommend using a cover scent, if you don\'t care for the smell. I don\'t know that diluting TE will necessarilly serve you well.

A question for the Vets: Could he substitute the SoE in a.k.a.\'s version of DD lite(Soe:TE @ 7:1), w/ SPMO and get similar results? What are your thoughts?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

We don\'t know how much nol is in SPMO. There was someone here who contacted the manufacturer about SPMO. The manufacture appeared to state it was 0.4 mg/ml, which would make it similar to SOE, minus the rone. No one really knows, but my own experience would lead me to believe (I\'m rather strongly affected by nol) there is a whole lot more nol in SOE.

Sagacious1420
07-08-2003, 11:20 AM
BassMan-

Thanks for the input...I was unsure, myself. I thought I remembered Oscar commenting recently about the -nol content in SPMO, but I get the general impression that no one is exactly sure about the content. Any comments about the psuedo-DDLite mix? Just trying to help the guy out w/ the stuff that he has right now.

Bubu
07-08-2003, 11:42 AM
I ment, may-be KoBy was not smelling -none, just only scent of TE?

ThE_DeAd_KoBy
07-08-2003, 12:01 PM
It\'s an extremely bitter smell. It\'s really strong and sharp. It\'s not quite cat pee, not quite rotten eggs... but I sure can\'t mask it. I mixed it 50/50 with cologne, as suggested in the document that came with it. I can still pick out that sharp stench in a heartbeat. If I leave it on for awhile, I can tolerate it, just don\'t wanna whif it at close range.

Bubu
07-08-2003, 01:46 PM
Another question, how much is smell bothers You.. A desent minimalistic application would\'n hurt people arround You, but does smell disturbs You?
Do You do getting depressed or bad mooded, when You put TE?
/Bubu

ThE_DeAd_KoBy
07-08-2003, 06:39 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Another question, how much is smell bothers You.. A desent minimalistic application would\'n hurt people arround You, but does smell disturbs You?
Do You do getting depressed or bad mooded, when You put TE?
/Bubu

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It doesn\'t effect my mood directly. I can easily be a happy, nice person as always. I just pick up that scent... as if I\'ve been searching in a dumpster....it\'s harder to be confident when you smell worse than garbage. I have had someone smell the exact point at which I applied this stuff, and the lady said \"not bad\"..... what was \"not bad\" to her, makes me want to vomit.