PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question! How long will they last?

Annie
07-07-2003, 05:33 PM
How long do the pheromones in the following products last for (I don\'t mean when you apply them on the skin as in a whole day with 1 application-I mean when storing them)
1.)TE/w
2.)AE/w
3.)PI/w
I just thought about something-well I am going to get the beginners kit in late July and by January I should have all three of those products. I am going away to a convention-where there would be lots of opportunities to experiment with these three-For example-Dances, Hotel room parties, and other situations. The only Problem is that we don\'t go on our trip until April 2004! If I get the pheromones between late July 2003 and Christmas 2003 will they store and last until April 2004? Now I know the cookbook says as long as heat and air don\'t get to them they will be fine for at least a year but I want your own opinions.

camusflage
07-07-2003, 06:18 PM
As long as you keep them in a cool (not necessarily cold--just more environmentally controlled than an average car or sunny window sill), dry place, you shouldn\'t have a problem keeping them that long. The biggest thing I\'d tell you to look out for is using them! Just keep in mind what you\'ll need by the time your trip comes along, and be sure to keep enough of them around for it.

It\'s DEFINITELY a good idea to get them in advance, though this far is not necessary. You\'ll want to play around with them and experiment to understand what works best with your personal chemistry in which circumstances for what desired results (social standing, attention from the opposite sex, etc).