PDA

View Full Version : Newbie, first time post

makaveli
07-07-2003, 02:35 PM
I just joined this forum. I am 20 years old and in college. I\'d like to try a mix more for social hits in the classroom as well as the cafeteria/parties so i would like to use SOE, but i want something that will create a bit of attraction as well as friendliness. From reading this forum i\'m assuming the best ones for me to use with SOE would be NPA or AE, but i may be wrong. Which do you recommend, and how much of each.

Sagacious1420
07-07-2003, 02:55 PM
Welcome to the forum Makaveli-

AE/m should give you a nice balanced product and more relaxed sexaul hits. Combined w/ SoE, you should get the types of responses that your seeking IMHO.

If I understand correctly about what your desired outcome is, then NPA could add more power than you\'re seeking IMHO.

Whatever you choose, just relax and have fun w/ it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

makaveli
07-07-2003, 08:07 PM
AE/m it is!

next question, how much do you recommend of each, also will the scents clash? or can i wear my own cologne over it?

thanks for the help guys!

Sagacious1420
07-07-2003, 09:13 PM
Most ppl seenm to get the best results w/ 2-4 drops AE/m...start at the low end and work your way up until you find the amount that works best for you. AE has a nice scent and doesn\'t require a cover cologne, although it won\'t hurt anyting if you choose to use a cover scent.
If you decide to get some SoE, you\'ll find that it has a nice scent, as well, so you shouldn\'t need to cover that either, but you can w/out detriment.

akinu
07-08-2003, 05:27 AM
Just an offtopic question. I need needle syringe to mix pheros, but in the PRM it says no needle. No needle makes it harder to be precise. At least cant I use a larger needle??

makaveli
07-08-2003, 07:43 AM
i ended up picking up all 3, just to try out different combos and see if they made any difference. thanks again for the help

BassMan
07-08-2003, 09:24 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Just an offtopic question. I need needle syringe to mix pheros, but in the PRM it says no needle. No needle makes it harder to be precise. At least cant I use a larger needle??

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I buy syringes for a quarter each at my local drugstore. Can you get them where you live?

-Bass

Sagacious1420
07-08-2003, 09:56 AM
Makaveli-

So you got SoE, AE and NPA, yes? Cool. Folks around here commonly recommend that you begin by trying the different products separately to understand how each works for you and then think about applying different combos and mixes. Just keep in mind that you will need a cover scent for NPA; I\'m sure you\'ll discover that it\'s a bit stinky, when you first open the bottle.

Check out CK\'s Mixes for some good ideas to get you started w/ the mixes. I posted the link below.

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=71737&amp;page =&amp;view=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=71737&amp;page =&amp;view=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1\")

Good luck and have fun! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

belgareth
07-08-2003, 10:10 AM

I use a small bore (insulin) syringe with the needle. It\'s the most accurate tool I\'ve found. Just flush it with alcohol when you are done.

akinu
07-08-2003, 11:36 AM
Great! Then I CAN use needle. Secondly I need advice on how to \"open\" SOE and Pheromax so that I can insert a needle in.

belgareth
07-08-2003, 01:42 PM
Most of what I do is with the chemset, NPA and WAGG. the plastic droppers just pop off the NPA and WAGG. The others, I don\'t know. A syringe will punch right through the plastic dropper caps but unless the bottle is pretty full the needle is too short.

Hungry
07-09-2003, 02:18 AM
Great! Then I CAN use needle. Secondly I need advice on how to \"open\" SOE and Pheromax so that I can insert a needle in.

SOE: Just stick your fingernail or a thin object under the rim of the plastic roller and pop it off.

PMX: Pull off the cap. Pull up on the spray nozzle and it slides out of the outer case. Now you\'ll have a glass vial attached to a spray nozzle. Unscrew.

Hungry