PDA

View Full Version : JB#1 + WAGG

Skyy
07-07-2003, 10:46 AM
Has anyone tried this? I\'ve been looking at this for a while and well I can\'t hold out anymore so I guess i\'ll be buying it shortly.. I never had APC or WAGG so it might be a nice addition. Any comments on this mix? Has anyone tried it? It looks like a real asskicker plus i\'m hearing reports WAGG is awsome with aNONE..

akinu
07-07-2003, 10:59 AM
For people succeeding with WAGG: how much and where do you use it?

Skyy
07-07-2003, 08:01 PM
*BUMP*

Whitehall
07-08-2003, 09:46 AM
I will sometimes put a dab of WAGG to the hair behind each ear an/or on the back of my neck.

That way I broadcast it but don\'t breathe it myself.

dionex
07-08-2003, 11:21 AM
I tried JB#1 and used WAGG, I think about 3 drops total, on my collar. I think I OD\'d on somthing that night, cos 1 girl seemd to drift strait over from nowhere to talk to me and my mates, and acted really bitchy to me when I said anything /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Either that or I was just in a bad mood that night and the None projected it.
Let us know if you have any luck and I might try this combo again

Skyy
07-08-2003, 11:55 AM
Im trying to read up on WAGG, but the information is very minimal compared to other products. In a way it\'s sorta like SoE but its not. Iv\'e also read users try and apply it out of breathing range for some sort of reason (depression) maybe? I get hits without -none fairly easy but with -none it\'s just so much more its intense and I like that feeling of \'eyes on me\' (yes im an attention whore, but least I admit it). I very seldom get appraoched and If I do (by new people) its from like mutual friends knowing eachother, but they dont approach me at first..it\'s somewhat after like they have been around me..like in a group. Im curious if WAGG would help in this. Im rated at around 7-8 when I really but effort in the way I look, but i also have key features that grab attention elsewhere such as my full lips and I have very nice greenish eyes...and I noremally have whiteish platinum hair very noticable and eye catching..Could I just be to indimidating to approach? SoE is ok..I rarely apply it and well the scent isnt really something I adore. I\'ve tried covering it up, but I sometimes will get a wiff of it and it\'s musk scent isnt to appealing to me. I also have AE and its ok scent wise and does its job so I prefer to use it for its -Nol, but need to becareful since it has -None (i prefer other sources of -None). bah help!

Anyways I wanan try JB#1 (the champ) with 2 twists, 1 with wagg and other with npa/w =P (I like experimenting)

Hungry
07-09-2003, 02:35 AM
Re WAGG:

I can only speak for myself, but WAGG makes other people more comfortable around me. They\'ll open up and and reveal things they normally wouldn\'t. It helps to create a more intimate mood, I guess. It\'s not like standard \'nol at all, it doesn\'t make people chatty, just more comfortable. It can also help offset the effects of \'none by making it less threatening.

Like I said, that\'s for me. I\'m not all that sure about the effects other people have noticed, although some have had similar effects to those listed above.

Also, I just apply it to my neck and face, and only in small amounts (2-4 dabs, depending on environment). It doesn\'t seem to affect me negatively so I don\'t care if I breathe it in.

Hungry

dionex
07-09-2003, 01:06 PM
I\'ve been useing WAGG almost every day for a while, useually just a drop or 2. Myself I havent noticed any negative effects at all, its quite similar to SOE but without any of the negative effects it somtimes gives me, so I\'m not botheres if I breath it in.
It makes others more comfortable with me but also makes me more comfortable and relaxd talking to others.
Also, I\'ve noticed that it can somtimes seem to grab peoples attention in a similar way to a none prouct, in that you can be walking past 2 people talking and their heads will suddenly snap up as you come into range. Its hard too describe, you just have too try it for yourself.

Like SOE, but personally I prefer it.

hotrocks5
07-09-2003, 01:45 PM
I had similar experiences when using WAGG. I went out a couple of days ago and I really noticed a lot of head-turning and \"double-takes\" by girls. I had forgotten that I had put 2 drops of WAGG on my shirt several days ago, but after all the reactions, it just came to me. I definitely agree with dionex. It\'s hard to describe the reaction you get. I think if you use it alone, it\'s an attention-grabber, but with no real sexual-type feel to it, I guess you could say. I guess that\'s why you hear people combining it with PI or NPA.

akinu
07-09-2003, 02:31 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I had similar experiences when using WAGG. I went out a couple of days ago and I really noticed a lot of
head-turning and <font color=\"blue\"> \"double-takes\" </font> by girls.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Now quote from my old posts.

Does any exceptional individual know of a mixture which can make girls approach &amp; pick you up?? For example I would
expect girls to look back once they walk past me and smell the pheros. I always walk close to girls when Im on
pheros but they are not interested at all generally.

And the reply to my post

Simply walking by a girl is unlikely to have any result. I suppose it\'s possible that a girl might detect the pheros by just
walking past her, but I would imagine that there is no opportunity to associate them with you. She could end up
responding to some other guy that was walking behind you and she would tag someone else.

Now the reply makes sense, but can I get the first quote as an answer to my question? Is WAGG or any other phero capable of producing double-takes, or is it hotrocks that cause the double takes?

franki
07-10-2003, 12:11 AM
Is WAGG or any other phero capable of producing double-takes, or is it hotrocks that cause the double takes?

It is the combination of them. :-)

dionex
07-10-2003, 09:52 AM
Akinu, this is just my opinion, but I would say that many pheromone products are capable of producing a double take as you walk past someone. This doesent necessarily mean that the pheromones have made her more attracted to you, just that shes reacted too them in some way.
It might not even mean that her mind has associated the pheromones with you. She (subconsiously) detects the pheromones, which triggers her to instantly search for the source, therfore quickly turning to look at you. Wether or not she then associates the pheromone signature with you could depend on other factors such as length of exposure too them and how \'alfa\' you look etc.
Disclaimer: I am not a pheromone expert, these are just a few thaughts based on my observations