PDA

View Full Version : Newbie asking about AE/M

Aderk
07-07-2003, 07:36 AM
Im a newbie to this whole pheremone thing but I am very interested. I have been looking over this site for awhile and I think I have decided to give ae/m a try. It seems to be well liked by everyone here and I really am only looking for something that I can use alone because I dont have the needed funds to be experementing with several different kinds at once. Also I have heard different things about the age of the girls that it will have an effect on. I am 21 and looking to have hits on girls on my age group.(18-22) Just looking for feedback.

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-07-2003, 08:05 AM
AE is the best standalone product you can find. The usual ammount is something like 2-4 drops. But you just need to test it and seek for the perfect ammount for you.

akinu
07-07-2003, 08:05 AM
Hey! I am also 21. Forum loves AE/m it sure is a great product, but I havent got any hits with it. I will suggest SOE because 1-of your age 2-of girls\' age. Dont want to pretend to be authority but probably NONE is for past 25 guys and girls. NOL can rock you.

Aderk
07-07-2003, 09:25 AM
Ok so because of my age and the age of the girls I am interested in I would be better off getting SOE? Ok next question...I see it comes in different forms such as gel pack or roll on...is either more effective?

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-07-2003, 10:18 AM
Actually, the AE is algo great for someone at your age, since it\'s so well balanced. It has the 3 main mones and doesn\'t need to be covered with a cologne (but you can use a cologne if you want). It already has a nice scent.

SoE has -nol and -rone and it\'s perhaps the best for social hits, to make ppl more confortable around you. Also scented.

But if you\'re looking for sexual hits (for clubbing, for example), NPA or TE (which is the same as the NPA, just 4 times less concentrated and comes in a bigger bottle) are the very best. They need to be covered though, cause they stink.

At your age, you don\'t need too much -none.

franki
07-07-2003, 10:27 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I can\'t believe people are still saying this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif The only reason to not use much -none when you are young is that the girls you are interacting with might be more sensitive to -none than \"older\" females..

I think a lot of the \"younger\", but still experienced phero users (including me) have reported good results with high levels of -none. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

akinu
07-07-2003, 10:36 AM
Well sure, but still much testing is needed for good hits with NONE.

franki
07-07-2003, 10:41 AM
When I first came on the board, at the end of 2001, there already was this discussion about \"is none good for young guys as well or not?\". Me and some others have been trying to convince people that -none is good all this time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif (when used wisely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif )
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CJ01
07-07-2003, 10:43 AM
Attraction is a good product especially for a beginner and for the age group you´re interesting in.
PI/w works well too and AFA, which is great for social occasions. If you use AE why not try AE/w, it´s got a bit less none and a little more nol. This ought to work well for you but don´t use too much.
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

akinu
07-07-2003, 10:49 AM
Dont kill me for this lame question: Is the NOL is womens\' version and males\' version different. Are the womens/mens formulae are that interchangable? I mean is the only difference ratio or are the content of phero types are different too?

Skyy
07-07-2003, 10:51 AM
Ae/w has more Nol than None. Look in the womens forum casue Alqui has asked and the answers are in there

dionex
07-07-2003, 10:53 AM
Franki, what none products do you use and how much when you have success attracting women in their early 20s. I\'m in my mid 20s now and am looking for hits from women in their either their early, mid or late 20s, but dont want to rule half of them out by wearing the wrong product or too much.

akinu
07-07-2003, 10:56 AM
Ae/w has more Nol than None. Look in the womens forum casue Alqui has asked and the answers are in there

No no I am not asking the quantity. Is there such thing as male type NOL and women type NOL? Both the same?

franki
07-07-2003, 10:59 AM
Franki, what none products do you use and how much when you have success attracting women in their early 20s. I\'m in my mid 20s now and am looking for hits from women in their either their early, mid or late 20s, but dont want to rule half of them out by wearing the wrong product or too much.

None products I have good to very good results with are TE and NPA. Warning: One day they work great, the other day they don\'t work at all.. I had decent results with Pheromax. Then I also have Andro 4.2, which I haven\'t used much at all yet..

Dio, a normal amount of a-none, should affect both early and late 20s women, IMO.

franki
07-07-2003, 11:01 AM

No no I am not asking the quantity. Is there such thing as male type NOL and women type NOL? Both the same?

Chemically speaking there is only one NOL. The molecular structure of androstenol always stays the same of course. Differences between products are mainly because of byproducts and impurities that have little to do with the actual pheromone (molecules), according to some people with a little knowledge on this.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Skyy
07-07-2003, 11:01 AM

afaik it should all be the same, did u bother lookin the the womens forum yet?

CptKipling
07-07-2003, 11:18 AM

I can\'t believe people are still saying this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif The only reason to not use much -none when you are young is that the girls you are interacting with might be more sensitive to -none than \"older\" females..

I think a lot of the \"younger\", but still experienced phero users (including me) have reported good results with high levels of -none. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

lol they never learn...

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-07-2003, 11:34 AM

lol they never learn...

Franki, I think we all know that a youngster produces more -none than an older guy. So, the older guy should need more -none in his phero products, in theory.

Of course -none can work with young ppl, but the negative reports (I include the \"no results\" report here) with high -none products are more common among young ppl than among older ppl, if you pay attention to all the reports that are made here in the forum.

But, of course, this is only my humble opinion... I\'m just a newbie... Franki, forgive me to disagree from you... but you didn\'t unite the clans, so I guess you\'re not our leader anymore... the king is dead!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

akinu
07-07-2003, 12:18 PM

lol they never learn...

Well of course NONE works but requires much precision than NOL. You can OD as many NOL as you can, but even 0.001mg of NONE may ruin your sig. NONE usage is a delicate thing. As Kohl has written \"NOL+RONE creates a more pleasant manliness than NONE\". If I am wrong sorry, but being careful with NONE hardly damages people. If people are better educated about NONE, you may see a drastic decrease in \"pheros dont work\" type of complaints.

CJ01
07-07-2003, 01:06 PM
. You can OD as many NOL as you can,

that´s not true!!! It´s easy to OD on nol and it´s not good, you can really get negative reactions from too much nol so be careful.

akinu
07-07-2003, 01:13 PM
OK, but then how should I evaluate the 14 inch SOE hit?

Skyy
07-07-2003, 02:24 PM
. You can OD as many NOL as you can,

that´s not true!!! It´s easy to OD on nol and it´s not good, you can really get negative reactions from too much nol so be careful.

yup, sneezing &amp; I think coughing as well as the worst headache in the world (pain killers dont help either) u need to wash it off

**DONOTDELETE**
07-07-2003, 07:56 PM
Franki, i know what you mean about young guys getting hits with none. As you know i have been around these forum for the past several years and have alot of use with different none products! I to have had great results with none product sense i was just turning 19 im now 22 and i have had the hits from none that you can read about in past posts of mine and many other hits. I believe that mones aren\'t really an absolute science. There are muliple variables when using pheromones. I agree somedays its like the hits are so obvious its hard to believe. Other days mones just don\'t seem to work. I think the newbies who read one post and then assume its the final say all tend to give bad advice and it spreads like a virus. Anyway i wouldn\'t leave home looking for a agressive hit without Anone. Id like some of the old pros to chyme in on this with there opinion. Watcher whats your take on this i know your were around when you were donald duck so i know you know about this?

CJ01
07-08-2003, 03:03 AM
yup, sneezing &amp; I think coughing as well as the worst headache in the world (pain killers dont help either) u need to wash it off

Yo, really Skyy? I´ve never had that. Do you mean YOU get those things or other people around you? CJ

CptKipling
07-08-2003, 10:09 AM
Franki, i know what you mean about young guys getting hits with none. As you know i have been around these forum for the past several years and have alot of use with different none products! I to have had great results with none product sense i was just turning 19 im now 22 and i have had the hits from none that you can read about in past posts of mine and many other hits. I believe that mones aren\'t really an absolute science. There are muliple variables when using pheromones. I agree somedays its like the hits are so obvious its hard to believe. Other days mones just don\'t seem to work. I think the newbies who read one post and then assume its the final say all tend to give bad advice and it spreads like a virus. Anyway i wouldn\'t leave home looking for a agressive hit without Anone. Id like some of the old pros to chyme in on this with there opinion. Watcher whats your take on this i know your were around when you were donald duck so i know you know about this?

Exactly!

You just have to experiment and find what works, which may mean a very small amount.

dionex
07-08-2003, 11:40 AM
Nol OD: for me anything over 10\" soe leads to a slight headache, a feeling of lite headedness, and leaves me feeling awkward and nervous around girls even although it makes them relax around me. I\'ve never noticed an od reaction in other people from it.
I\'ve never had a sexual hit without the use of None yet though, so am glad to see some of you phero pros think its good for younger as well as older girls.