PDA

View Full Version : Is it a bad sign ?

cy3ercool
07-07-2003, 03:50 AM
Hi everyone,

I\'m an asian and I seldom use mones since I found out that mones are not effective in asian people especially here in philippines.

I have a question that I need to ask on the list and I am bothered not to ask any advice since I know alot of people here can answer my problem.

I have \"The Edge/TE\" and I seldom use it coz I everytime I use it, I could smell the cat piss on it, any colognes I put it I could still smell. My question is, is it a bad sign for me that I couldn\'t get a hit to anyone since I could smell the odor on it? please advice what should I do.

thanks in advance

belgareth
07-07-2003, 04:49 AM
Sounds like you may have used too much.

akinu
07-07-2003, 08:01 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I found out that mones are not effective in asian people
especially here in philippines.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Im not sure but \"not effective\" may not be right. I guess you are having the \"Swede-Turkish syndrome\"; they are effected but they dont act on it. Extra effort on your part may be needed. Also instead of a NONE product like TE use a NOL product like SOE.

biteme
07-07-2003, 08:24 AM
What they said.

Also, how much of TE\\m have you been using? Try using dabs instead. Here\'s a good thread in case you havn\'t seen it:

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=46271&amp;page=&amp;vi ew=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=all&amp;vc=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=46271&amp;page=&amp;vi ew=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=all&amp;vc=1\")

And get a -NOL product like SOE if you don\'t have one already. Or maybe even WAGG. You need something to make you seem friendly and approachable. I\'d go w/SOE instead of WAGG, because SOE is useful as a standalone, as compared to WAGG.

cy3ercool
07-07-2003, 11:36 PM
I always use 2 dabs on both wrist. even 1 dab of it I could still smell the odor of TE.

Can anyone recommend where should i put the TE on the part of my body? and what cologne do you prefer to cover? how about axe cologne, is it okey to cover TE?

ThE_DeAd_KoBy
07-08-2003, 06:02 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I always use 2 dabs on both wrist. even 1 dab of it I could still smell the odor of TE.

Can anyone recommend where should i put the TE on the part of my body? and what cologne do you prefer to cover? how about axe cologne, is it okey to cover TE?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I believe that in the documentation that came with mine, it suggests that you mix it about half and half with a good cologne. Axe would be out, since you can\'t pour it out of the bottle. So somme cologne that comes in a bottle, mix it half and half with edge in a sprayer, and spray it on as you would a normal cologne. That should be a bit better I think. I can really smell the NONE, where others can\'t seem to... go figure. Do you have a cologne that women have said you smell good in? For me that would be either Stetson, Jovan NRG, or Brut Actif Blue. All those are pretty inexpensive colognes.

biteme
07-08-2003, 06:04 PM
Hmm. 2 dabs is pretty minimal. That\'s the problem w/trying to \'cover\' the cat piss smell. You wind up smelling like cat piss + whatever \'cover\' scent you\'re using.

Unfortunately for me, I can\'t smell the cat piss in -NONE. So I\'m always paranoid that I smell like cat piss + \'cover\' scent.

And since I can\'t smell -NONE, I\'m afraid I can\'t really recommend a good cologne to \'blend\' TE\\m with. Assuming one can even find a cologne that blends nicely w/cat pee. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

As for the axe body spray stuff, some people use it w/their mones. If you do a search for \"axe\", I\'m sure you\'ll find some info on it. Just make sure to change the DATE RANGE to ALL POSTS.

As for what parts of the body to apply to, some people apply to their wrists, like you do. Some behind the ears, some the sides of their neck, etc.

Someone in the women\'s forum (I can\'t remember who) would apply TE\\w (TE\\w stinks pretty badly also) to her torso in order to keep the stink of TE\\w away from people\'s noses. I think she applied it via the lotion method. And I also vaguely remember one of the guys using the same method for TE\\m. You might want to try that. One drop of TE\\m (using a dropper that measures 40 drops per mL) into a teaspoon, and 2 to 3 squirts of lotion (scented or unscented, your choice), mix well, and apply the mone laced lotion.

I hope this helps.