PDA

View Full Version : Women Are More Shallow Then Men

Jones
07-05-2003, 02:37 PM
Women are more shallow then men. Its true.

later people

upsidedown
07-05-2003, 02:40 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I dare you to go post that in the women\'s forum.

tallmacky
07-05-2003, 02:58 PM
Woo you just blew our minds. heheheh.

Men are more upfront with their wants, that\'s a huge generalization but women are the one\'s who have to find that perfect mate that fills in the categories of loving them the longest, providing for them for their life and at the same time having great genetics (good looks) and social stature of any kind (personality and beyond). Guys are basically looking for a girl with a decent personality and who is attractive (good genetics). On many occassions men will screw just about any woman if there are no strings attached afterall just another seed that he may not have to worry about.

So women may be more shallow, or more demanding. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

akinu
07-05-2003, 03:05 PM
No men are more shallow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif They are not dude. We are all humans. There are goods and bads like there are everywhere. What happened that made you think this way? Seriously, do we need to elaborate on this question? Go and see some Russian girls, you will be sorry to have said that.

amorolor
07-05-2003, 03:22 PM
I\'m not sure whose more shallow since I\'ve never been inside A man. As for Russian girls, at least the ones in NY, I suggest you bring your Gold card.

Genome335
07-05-2003, 03:29 PM

later people

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> so true..... especially teenage girls, thats all they care about.

EXIT63
07-05-2003, 03:32 PM
I\'m not sure whose more shallow since I\'ve never been inside A man. As for Russian girls, at least the ones in NY, I suggest you bring your Gold card.

That\'s because they\'ve become Americanized. Happens to the best of us.

amorolor
07-05-2003, 03:38 PM
I live in A very Russian area and most of those girls are way more materialistic then 90% of the American girls I\'ve ever known.

akinu
07-05-2003, 03:40 PM
Sure, live two millenia under poverty and then move to the US. WHat would you do? Russians in Russia (and in Turkey) are one-of-a-kind girls.

amorolor
07-05-2003, 03:45 PM
Sure, live two millenia under poverty and then move to the US. WHat would you do? Russians in Russia (and in Turkey) are one-of-a-kind girls.

What I\'d do is appreciate where I am now not try to get over on the people who made it possible.

belgareth
07-05-2003, 04:21 PM
Woo you just blew our minds. heheheh.

Men are more upfront with their wants, that\'s a huge generalization but women are the one\'s who have to find that perfect mate that fills in the categories of loving them the longest, providing for them for their life and at the same time having great genetics (good looks) and social stature of any kind (personality and beyond). Guys are basically looking for a girl with a decent personality and who is attractive (good genetics). On many occassions men will screw just about any woman if there are no strings attached afterall just another seed that he may not have to worry about.

So women may be more shallow, or more demanding. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

TM\'s argument sounds like he believes men are more shallow. It sure is nice to see such enlightened individuals posting.

Elana
07-05-2003, 04:28 PM
Why do I have a feeling that Jones has been having a bit of trouble with the ladies lately? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Somebody is sounding a bit cynical.

tallmacky
07-05-2003, 04:30 PM
Women realize they can get most of what they want out of some of these guys. Now who do you blame the greedy girl or the pushover guy who allows it. Remember he is allowing it, and besides if a girl is so greedy what business would you want with her? Oh yeah you would like to screw her ehhh?

Now I am not sure if the original poster is putting up a legitament and debatable argument or he is doing the classic a woman rejected me now there is something wrong with all of them. Ohh women are so greedy and mean. They are all screwed up. Then some girl walks in his life and blows his mind and he is a born again feminist.

thanks Belgareth. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

belgareth
07-05-2003, 04:31 PM
Why do I have a feeling that Jones has been having a bit of trouble with the ladies lately? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Somebody is sounding a bit cynical.

Perhaps he needs to get a firm grip on reality. He would have fewer problems with the ladies, or girls, as the case may be.

Elana
07-05-2003, 04:32 PM

Perhaps he needs to get a firm grip on reality. He would have fewer problems with the ladies, or girls, as the case may be.

That\'s the truth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

belgareth
07-05-2003, 04:32 PM
Women realize they can get most of what they want out of some of these guys. Now who do you blame the greedy girl or the pushover guy who allows it. Remember he is allowing it, and besides if a girl is so greedy what business would you want with her? Oh yeah you would like to screw her ehhh?

That kind of girl is not worth my time. Usually a lousy partner anyhow. Too self centered.

Elana
07-05-2003, 04:35 PM
News Flash....not all women act/think the same way. We are all different. We act different. We look different and even have different taste in men. SHOCKING but true.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

upsidedown
07-05-2003, 04:47 PM
News Flash....not all women act/think the same way. We are all different. We act different. We look different and even have different taste in men. SHOCKING but true.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Get outta\' here! Quit pulling my leg! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
07-05-2003, 04:49 PM

No...it\'s really true. Today I wore a green tank top, and I saw this girl in the mall and she was wearing a red T-shirt. We went to the food court, and I ordered a smoothie, and she got a blueberry muffin. I am totally serious. This is a true story.

Sexyredhead
07-05-2003, 04:50 PM
It must be true--cuz it\'s on the internet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
07-05-2003, 04:51 PM
It must be true--cuz it\'s on the internet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EXACTLY!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
07-05-2003, 05:24 PM

That kind of girl is not worth my time. Usually a lousy partner anyhow. Too self centered.

Yea, lousy life partner and sexual partner...dull, dull, dull. There are two kinds of ppl in this world: Givers and Takers. Tell me which one you are and I\'ll tell you what kind of lover you are...or aren\'t. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sagacious1420
07-05-2003, 05:26 PM

You guys sure about that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
07-05-2003, 05:27 PM

Exactly! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

belgareth
07-05-2003, 05:27 PM

Yea, lousy life partner and sexual partner...dull, dull, dull. There are two kinds of ppl in this world: Givers and Takers. Tell me which one you are and I\'ll tell you what kind of lover you are...or aren\'t. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

When I said lousy partner, I was implying both. In general a lousy bed partner is a lousy life partner for the same reasons.

Sagacious1420
07-05-2003, 05:30 PM

EXACTLY!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wait a minute I thought I just said that...sorry, Elana, guess I better double check the script. What\'s my motivation again?

Sagacious1420
07-05-2003, 05:32 PM

When I said lousy partner, I was implying both. In general a lousy bed partner is a lousy life partner for the same reasons.

Hey Bel-

Yea, that\'s what I figured. It\'s just that I had some spare change in my hand, so I thought I\'d throw in my 2 cents. Whaddayagonnado?

nonscents
07-07-2003, 10:59 AM
Let\'s assume that there are two sexes among human beings: male and female. What percent of women use makeup versus men? I\'ve worked in the cosmetics industry. Very few men wear makeup. The fashion industry is losing its shirt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif selling to men. Fortunately, women are still interested in being fashion forward.

So one sex spends a lot more time and money than the other sex decorating their shallow exteriors. Some people get confused. They think that those who decorate their shallow exteriors are shallow. But the reason exterior decorators decorate exteriors is that they are trying to appeal to and attract shallow mates.

Most women are trying to attract men. Tens of thousands of years of evolution ( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif everyone believes a social theory when it\'s scientifically grounded in evolutionary theory) have programmed women to behave in ways that attract shallow men.

Men do not spend nearly as much time decorating their exteriors. Evolution has programmed them to proliferate their genes by attracting women who seek substance.