PDA

View Full Version : Forum Member Duo Page

Bruce
07-05-2003, 09:54 AM
http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/forum-member-duos/ (\"http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/forum-member-duos/\")

Folks,
The Forum Member Duo page is up. I couldn\'t get the pages that were sent to me to work right, so I decided to go with a simpler format. Since it is only for forum members anyway, I think it is all we really need. It can be easily added to this way. Let me know if you find any bugs.

These duos are all for men. I just put up the ones that were requested. If there are requests for women\'s duos I will, of course, put those up too.

Cheers,
Bruce

manchorito
07-05-2003, 11:34 AM
Here\'s an idea... combine the two duo groups to make one, meaning that you make a duo with PI and AE! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

amorolor
07-05-2003, 04:27 PM
Nice work Bruce. I can see you always do your best to please those experimenting with these products.I\'ve been using AE and PI for 2-3 weeks with no \"major\" results. I\'d like to try some mixes but as A member without his own chemistry set I\'m glad you did some of the work for me. I\'m going to put some thought into it then give A combo A shot. Do you have A suggestion?

Sagacious1420
07-05-2003, 04:28 PM
Thanks Bruce!

Keep up the great work! You Rock!

CptKipling
07-06-2003, 05:02 AM
Are we not having trios?

CptKipling
07-06-2003, 05:05 AM
Oops i missed the one at the bottom.

But I think we are missing a few usefull ones:

SOE and TE

AE and WAGG

...etc.

Hungry
07-06-2003, 05:25 AM
I suggested NPA/AE/WAGG, but it was ignored. Their loss. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Hungry

tallmacky
07-06-2003, 05:37 AM
Hungry for this whole time I thought you were from Austria not Australia. Sorry for the thread hijack just had to say that.
----------------
Nice work BTW Bruce.

Hungry
07-06-2003, 05:57 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hungry for this whole time I thought you were from Austria not Australia. Sorry for the thread hijack just had to say that.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

No worries. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It\'s a sad thing that many Americans I met when I was over there didn\'t even know they were different countries. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

And they kept complimenting me on my english. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hungry

Bruce
07-06-2003, 07:13 AM

It\'s a sad thing that many Americans I met when I was over there didn\'t even know they were different countries. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hungry

Did you ever see the Jim Carey movie Dumb and Dumber? It starts with Jim trying to put the moves on an Austrian woman. He asks her where she is from. She says \"Austria\", to which he replies:
\"Well then, I guess I should say: \'let\'s put another shrimp on the bah- bee\'\" with a thick Australian accent.

B

Bruce
07-06-2003, 07:14 AM
I suggested NPA/AE/WAGG, but it was ignored. Their loss. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Hungry

Hungry and Cap\'n,

I added both your suggestions.

B

hotrocks5
07-06-2003, 10:54 AM
How about P10 + SOE?

Bruce
07-06-2003, 11:58 AM
How about P10 + SOE?

Is anybody going to use it?

B

hotrocks5
07-06-2003, 04:49 PM
I know I would be interested in such a duo. I think it would also be nice if you could start selling ethanol and a calibrated syringe together since so many people like to mix the products.

Hungry
07-07-2003, 05:58 AM
\"Well then, I guess I should say: \'let\'s put another shrimp on the bah- bee\'\" with a thick Australian accent.

That line made me cringe. But then, so did the rest of the movie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Hungry

krtel
07-07-2003, 06:09 AM
Those are some awesome prices Bruce! I will be buying some of these packages in the near future. Thanks..

- Krish

Bubu
07-07-2003, 06:45 AM
I will use P10+SOE!
I want to!
But, Bruce, anyway I\'ll purchase it somtime, even if it not on \"members duo\".
/Bubu

manchorito
07-07-2003, 07:28 AM
I seriously think there should be a PI and AE duo, would anybody else use it?

Bubu
07-07-2003, 08:35 AM
AE+PI and AE+SOE is a good mixes, which are easy to adjust to situations ( social-sexual)
I would like this one too.

manchorito
07-07-2003, 09:14 AM
thats 2 people who want AE and PI duo. Anybody else, it is perfect, sexual and social. C\'mon Bruce, it would sell great. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bubu
07-07-2003, 09:26 AM
Hey, manchorito, not so social, sexual more. I will by this combo may-be once in halfyear. I am -nol user!

manchorito
07-07-2003, 09:39 AM
still, it would be a great combo, it would combine the two duo groups, plus, a lot of people want CK\'s #7 which includes AE and PI...

amorolor
07-07-2003, 09:55 AM
I own both AE + PI. If I wanted to try mixing them myself what proportions do you guys recommend? Also, is there any disadvantage to applying them seperately as compared to mixing them together?

Bubu
07-07-2003, 10:04 AM
I would start from AE@2drops (\"AE@2drops\") + PI/m@0.5drop, and work way up to PI/m@1drop

hotrocks5
07-07-2003, 10:05 AM
If you mix them together, the problem is that if the mix turns out to be bad, you\'re stuck with a wasted batch of mones. I have made two custom mixes, but in very small batches, just in case it doesn\'t work out. An additional problem with what you want to do is that PI doesn\'t mix well if you mix it together in a mix. PI tends to float on the top of any mix you make. You can shake it up, but it tends to float back up pretty quickly. As for the proportions, try it out yourself and see what works best for you. A good starting point would be a 3:1 ratio of AE:PI.

CptKipling
07-07-2003, 11:30 AM

Hungry

Hungry and Cap\'n,

I added both your suggestions.

B

Thanks Bruce, and nice work!

Makes it less of a big deal to go on a spree now, and cheaper too!

manchorito
07-07-2003, 04:58 PM
c\'mon bruce, add my suggestion: AE+PI duo... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LatentOne
07-08-2003, 05:09 PM
I seriously think there should be a PI and AE duo, would anybody else use it?

I would definitely buy this combo if it came up. So far, I\'ve got APC, NPA, SoE roll-on and RM. AE, PI (and maybe TE) are next on my list actually.

ccbythesea
07-09-2003, 08:50 AM
Hey Bruce...how \'bout PI/w &amp; PCC for us girls?

manchorito
07-09-2003, 09:30 AM
AE+PI!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bruce
07-09-2003, 09:44 AM
OK. Keep the suggestions coming. I\'ll go thru them and add the ones that look like they have support from the group.

Thanks,
B

Charisma
07-09-2003, 10:31 AM
AE + SoE bottle has my vote.

asuperdictator
07-09-2003, 11:48 AM
I think AE + PI is great idea. Manchorito- there is my vote, maybe your wish will come true /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

manchorito
07-09-2003, 11:57 AM
There ya go Bruce...3 public votes, not to mention the people who aren\'t speaking up. By the way Bruce, if you decide to add these duos that people want, how long will that take? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bubu
07-09-2003, 12:45 PM
AE+SOE and AE+SOE+WAGG is my very used mix. I will order it a lot.
/Bubu

amorolor
07-10-2003, 09:44 AM
I was wondering, since PI/m has just NONE and SOE has just NOL and RONE when you mix PI and SOE, as is one of the mixes offered arn\'t you basically making AE which contains all three?

Charisma
07-10-2003, 01:02 PM
AE+SOE and AE+SOE+WAGG is my very used mix. I will order it a lot.
/Bubu

I\'ll go along with the 2nd one.

Bubu
07-10-2003, 08:08 PM
@amorolor:
SOE-AE-PIm : This gives You pretty much mix spectrum (soc-sex) without doing much calculation, and pretty spedy to apply. You do not have to pre-mix Your mix, You will just apply basic ammount of AE, and add SOE OR(!) PIm.

PS amorolor, why not AE+NPA? This one allredy exist to order.

amorolor
07-12-2003, 12:44 AM
Bubu:
Thanks for the feedback. Do you think AE/NPA is A better choice then AE/NPA/SOE or AE/NPA/WAGG and if so why? I\'m considering any of these 3 combos so everyone\'s input is welcome.