PDA

View Full Version : is primal more powerful??

mmm935
07-04-2003, 01:21 PM
I tried PPA and I really didnt see any kind of reaction whatsoever. Im thinking of going with a more expensive brand like Primal. What is the feedback on Primal in reference to price - is it worth it? And is it more powerful compared to the PPA??? THANKS!!!

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-04-2003, 01:45 PM
Check this out (\"http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html\") /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

mmm935
07-04-2003, 03:38 PM
Yeah I know about that page. I just dont understand it and want to know other women\'s personal opinions or experiences with Primal.

Elana
07-04-2003, 04:47 PM
I have never tried PPA, so I can\'t compare the two. Primal is excellent quality Nol. I am very happy with mine.

CJ01
07-05-2003, 09:10 AM
I´ve never tried PPA because of it´s scent. PPA is an one of the older products and not very strong. PI/w is the best bang for the buck for -nol and I can recommend it if you´re after nol.
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mmm935
07-05-2003, 04:48 PM
Youll have to remind me - please? What does the nol do?? I want to have a guy Im friends with like me more. If thats even possible with this stuff. Of course attracting more men in general would be even better. Does nol give the confidence that a lot of people talk about getting while wearing pheromones??? Thanks

Sexyredhead
07-05-2003, 05:08 PM
-Nol makes people chattier, friendlier, more social. It also makes them more open, as in wanting to tell you things they might not normally tell you. This is a good thing, unless you\'re not in a social mood. If you wear too much, you can cause headaches/stuffy noses to you and those around you.
PIw has a lot of -nol and also a few copulins, which have been shown to make men horny, and can also lead to very emotional sex. The downside is that they can make some people very PMS-y.

A good combo recommended for women is PIw and PCC. PCC is just cops (copulins).

As for attracting a guy who\'s already a friend, good luck. I came here for pretty much that same reason, and it didn\'t work for me. As it turns out, I now prefer that we just stay friends--most of the time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
If the guy kinda likes you already, it may be just the thing to throw him over. But if he doesn\'t, I really don\'t think it\'s going to change his mind--sorry.

CJ01
07-06-2003, 10:42 AM
nol also has something to do with fertility btw

If the PI/w + copulins mix doesn´t get enough of this guys attention, try AE + copulins, it´s a great mix !
good luck CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DaVinciKittie
07-06-2003, 08:35 PM
I second CJ on the AE/w and PCC. I have much better results with AE than with PI. I really only use PI when I want to make sure people around me are going to be chatty and open. For sexual hits I prefer AE or maybe TE/w (off topic- a guy I was with last night could actually smell it, but apparently he didn\'t find it offensive like the women here do). Good luck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

frenchie
07-07-2003, 01:39 AM
PIw is really more powerful than any other product (except P10) if you refer to the products table.
I\'ve never observed any noticeable effect with it - but maybe even 1-2 drops are still too much ??
AE is a good stuff - I just personally don\'t like the fact that it\'s scented.

CJ01
07-07-2003, 09:29 AM
PI or PI/w ? I never tried PI myself, AE and NPA smell bad enough to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I don´t need much either of any product to be honest. They last me a long time generally. Just wished I still had my bottle of AFA sniff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

CJ