PDA

View Full Version : AMERICA'S SMARTEST WOMAN

MOBLEYC57
07-03-2003, 05:45 PM
A plane with 4 passengers is about to crash, but has only three parachutes. The first passenger says \"I\'m Kobe Bryant, one the best NBA basketball players ever to play the game. The Lakers need me. I can\'t afford to die.\" So he takes the first parachute and leaves the plane.

The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, says \"I am the wife of the former President of the United States. I am the most ambitious woman in the world. I am also a New York Senator, a potential future President, and above all, the smartest woman in America.\" She grabs the second parachute and leaves the plane.

The third passenger, The Rev. Billy Graham, says to the fourth passenger, a 10 year old school boy, \"I am old and I don\'t have many years left. As a Christian I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute.\"

The boy says, \"It\'s okay. There is still a parachute left for you. America\'s smartest woman jumped with my school backpack.\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

May the Fourth bring you fireworks worthy of remembering, and may the after thoughts of it all cause you to display all 32\'s/dentures/whatevers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Tootles!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sagacious1420
07-04-2003, 06:41 PM
And she thought she was the cow ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gerund
07-07-2003, 12:31 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
The boy says, \"It\'s okay. There is still a parachute left for you. America\'s smartest woman jumped with my school backpack.\"

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yeah, baby! And no doubt, she kept blaming some \"vast right-wing conspiracy\" right up until impact! Yeah, baby!

Bruce
07-07-2003, 02:15 PM
I heard this joke when Reagan was president. There were only 3 passengers with 2 parachutes though: Reagan, \"a hippie\" and some religious figure (maybe Billy Graham). \"No problem Rev. I gave Ronny my backpack.\" Something like that.
See. It\'s a classic!

B

proteus
07-07-2003, 06:07 PM
Jokes aside (and that one was pretty good Mobes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ), Hillary is great!! I like that she\'s out there pissing off a lot of people with her smarts and ambition. More power to her.

ThE_DeAd_KoBy
07-08-2003, 07:30 PM
Reagan had some pretty funny jokes of his own. The one I remember was.

A Recession is when your friends lose their jobs

A Depression is when you lose your job

A Recovery is when Jimmy Carter loses his job.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I thought that was a nice mean gouge.