PDA

View Full Version : Taking the risk finally

WildViper
07-03-2003, 08:15 AM
Hi all,

I am totally newbie to this idea of Phermone and also this board. Yesterday, in fact I even called in sick to work so that I could spend more time on the board and learn about all this Phermone.

I have to admit...it sounds too good to be true, but I have gone ahead and purchased AE/m last night. Lets hope it works.

Ok, here is where I am coming from: I am an outgoing type with a bit of shyness around unknown people, pretty good looking....under \"Hot or Not\" I have been rated as an 8. I maybe shy sometimes, but have never let that stop me from approaching a hot girl. Of course..have been turned down most often than not.

My Objective: To get through the initial barrier that women put up in clubs and/or grocery stores and get their digits and possibly lead to a good night with them. I think I can handle the rest if only I get that opportunity to say a few more words after \"Hello\".

After reading here, it seems that AE/m was best suited for a first run trial. What do you guys think?

Couple of questions:

1. Is there a formula that works on different ethnicity? For example, Blondes go for SOE vs. Latin girls go for AE? Anyone compile that info?

2. Can I use any cologne to mask the smell of AE and/or SOE? I read the reference manual and it only has few listed so wondering if anyone has tried others and how they work?

Thanx for helping out.
WildViper

Skyy
07-03-2003, 08:42 AM
AE has a very light smell, it\'s also very easy to cover. SoE hmm wel it\'s a strong musk scent so it\'s a little more difficult to cover (least for me) cause I use very light smelling colongues. Most people like the smell of SoE and I think women like it as well. As far as differenct races i\'m not sure. There was a thread about this a while back. I think mones worked well on all races, but there were a few that noticed heavy aNOl products worked better on asian women *shrugs* better search for it cause I could be wrong since it\'s been while.

Watcher
07-03-2003, 12:05 PM
Good luck viper, you will get some SOE gel packs with that order to (so try them out sepreatley) also with AE(M) youve made a very good choice there, good around 3 pheromones (anone heavy) just start off light use 2 drops and work up to 8-10 if you find no reactions. Thats just to test the upper limit.

Skyy
07-03-2003, 02:37 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Good luck viper, you will get some SOE gel packs with that order to (so try them out sepreatley) also with AE(M) youve made a very good choice there, good around 3 pheromones (anone heavy) just start off light use 2 drops and work up to 8-10 if you find no reactions. Thats just to test the upper limit.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

8-10!?!!?

WildViper
07-03-2003, 04:15 PM
Good luck viper, you will get some SOE gel packs with that order to (so try them out sepreatley)

Really? I never ordered the SOE though...only AE/m. Is this like a sampler kit or something they put it?

Bruce
07-03-2003, 04:55 PM
Viper,
You should get one free SOE gel packet with your order.
Bruce

Watcher
07-04-2003, 01:17 AM
Opps typo sorry bruce.

Sagacious1420
07-04-2003, 03:00 AM

8-10!?!!?

I second that, Skyy...8-10 drops of AE/m!?!?!?!? WOW! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Even I\'m not that crazy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif That\'s like 0.08-0.1 mg of -none in one dose! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Have you done this before, Watcher? If so, it would be very interesting to hear what happened. Sorry, nothing personal, but...WOW! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I mean, I\'m trying to wrap my brain around that one and...ouch! That hurt! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif OK, enough of that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Hey WildViper,
Welcome to the forum. AE/m is a great standalone product, but I might recommend the 2-4 drop range for testing. IIRC, someone once mentioned as much as 5 drops for a smoky club , but don\'t quote me on that. Good luck and have fun w/ it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Keep us posted.

BassMan
07-04-2003, 09:39 AM
I second that, Skyy...8-10 drops of AE/m!?!?!?!? WOW! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Even I\'m not that crazy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif That\'s like 0.08-0.1 mg of -none in one dose! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

FWIW, AE has a very small dropper. It\'s been variously measured at 40 to 60 drops per ml, depending on who\'s doing the dropping. So at a none concentration of 0.2 mg/ml, ten drops delivers 0.033 (60 drops / ml) to 0.050 mg of none (40 drops / ml), certainly at the high end of usability, but, as Watcher implied, within allowable limits while testing for responses.

Skyy
07-04-2003, 10:15 AM
I second that, Skyy...8-10 drops of AE/m!?!?!?!? WOW! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Even I\'m not that crazy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif That\'s like 0.08-0.1 mg of -none in one dose! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

FWIW, AE has a very small dropper. It\'s been variously measured at 40 to 60 drops per ml, depending on who\'s doing the dropping. So at a none concentration of 0.2 mg/ml, ten drops delivers 0.033 (60 drops / ml) to 0.050 mg of none (40 drops / ml), certainly at the high end of usability, but, as Watcher implied, within allowable limits while testing for responses.

hmm so in other words your saying the pmix calc is off and wrong right? Cause I know its not 100% accurate but I try to use it as a guide line, but from what your saying its completely off

Sagacious1420
07-04-2003, 03:29 PM

hmm so in other words your saying the pmix calc is off and wrong right? Cause I know its not 100% accurate but I try to use it as a guide line, but from what your saying its completely off

Yea, those numbers I provided were straight from the Phero Simulator, so is there really such a wide discrepency. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Irregardless, my persaonl experience w/ AE/m is that once you go past a certain point (say 5-6 drops), you\'re wasting product.
Has anyone actually tried 8-10 drops? What was your experience at that dosage? Some hit reports at this level would be helpful, but my intuition still tells me that this is beyond overkill, IMHO. Of course, if that actually works for someone, then it works for someone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I know that I have used pheros at levels that some have found questionable, and understandably so when you look at the numbers on paper, but I also can\'t deny the success at those levels. [shrug] So, it\'s certainly possible, I suppose.

BTW, not trying to flame anyone here...just seeking clarification and trying to really understand if this could be of use to anyone. Enlighten me, please. Anyone? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Come on, help a brotha out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BassMan
07-04-2003, 10:01 PM

I\'m not saying anything at all about pmix, as I have no idea of what drop size pmix uses for AE.

I\'m reporting the results of people who have actually _measured_ the drop size of AE from the supplied dropper, and working out what (I hope) are accurate amounts of none from those measurements.

CptKipling
07-06-2003, 05:15 AM
I think it uses a standard dropper that delivers 0.05ml, so people will need to adjust.

SyraBrian
07-07-2003, 11:03 AM
WildViper,

I have a suggestion to how to use that SOE gel pack. I already had AE/m, and recently bought a trial pack of SOE gel packs.

As always, I try out any new product at our local Hooters. The first day, I used a gel pack, and while it didn\'t hurt, it didn\'t help much, either.

The next day, I went back to Hooters, this time carrying my trusty bottle of AE along with another SOE gel pack. Noticing that one of my favorite Hooter Girls was bartending, I snuck into the bathroom and applied the whole gel pack, along with a few dabs of AE.

The bartender, who must be in her early twenties, was much more chatty than when I applied AE alone. She kept up a steady stream of chatter, and paid me a great deal of attention. She\'s paid attention to me before, but this was the first time I felt like I was the main focus of her attention. Since I\'ve used AE before, I\'ll chalk that up to the SOE gel pack.

About forty minutes in, she starts complaining about how hot she is. She asks me if I\'m hot, and tells me that she\'s \"really uncomfortable\". I\'m very susceptible to heat, and while it was warm, the bar temperature didn\'t strike me as being particularly opressive.

I ask her how long she\'s been hot, and she said that she was comfortable earlier, but now it was really hot. I jokingly told her that if I was was fifteen years younger, I\'d be asking her if I was responsible for her rise in heat.

She looked at me and said, \"Well, it is hot in here, and you\'re definitely not helping!\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

LatentOne
07-07-2003, 05:02 PM
And then what happened SyraBrian? Good god, don\'t keep us in suspense man! *LOL*

Actually I have a funny Hooter girl story too but since it\'s not phero related, I won\'t tell it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

WildViper
07-07-2003, 10:34 PM
yeah no kidding....I wanted to hear the rest of that..lol

SyraBrian
07-08-2003, 10:39 AM
The rest of the story is that I finished my grilled cheese sandwich, downed my soda, and went home!

Sorry if you\'re disappointed!

Sagacious1420
07-08-2003, 11:13 AM
Hey SyraBrian-

I found the timing of your Hooters post to be an interesting coincidnece. I just posted results from a Hooters visit the other day. I\'ll see if I can track it down. Here you go:

I drove down to San Francisco for an interview, but instead of leaving right away afterward, I decided to wait...afternoon rush hour the day before the July 4th holiday weekend starts...no thanks. So I was trying to decide where to go grab a bite to eat and I heard a radio ad for a new Hooters that opened on Monday...I thought it would be an interesting experience. There were a ton of ppl (mostly guys, imagine that) waiting outside and I got the standard 15-30 min. wait, but I put my name down anyway. Five minutes later, I was sitting at the bar and this sweet Georgia peach (10 and then some) walks up and takes my drink order. She was very friendly and a little flirty at first, which seemed to be the norm for the girls. But I noticed something interesting, I was the only person that didn\'t have his/her name written on his/her bar napkin, she remembered my name right away. Of course that could have been due my opener. The first time she called me sir, I started looking around, asking if my Dad just showed up (oddly enough this one works well for me when girls have to be \"profession\"-it really relaxes them) and told her that she could call me by my first name. She kept coming back and chatting w/ me and I found out that she grew up around where I have family, she just transferred to SF about two weeks ago, doesn\'t really have any friends yet, yadayadayada. Lindsey\'s trainer, Krista, started chatting w/ me and I found out that she grew up not far from where I did, yadayadayada. And then this other girl, Andrea, had to get into the action and kept coming over...she didn\'t say much, but kept flashing me these coy looks. I was cracking on her about being so timid when opening the beer case boxes (didn\'t want to break a nail), I looked right at her nails and asked \"so are they real?\", then I looked her in the eyes and smirked. She replied w/ they\'re very expensive and returned w/ a smirk of her own. She actually blushed. I thought it was unusual that these girls kept coming back to me so often to chat w/ me, since they were very busy. I was also surprised that Lindsey opened up to me so much. Now they were attentive and talked a bit to other customers, but I never saw Lindsey bend over the counter and push her boobs together, when she was talking to any of the other guys, for example. She sure made it hard to maintain eye contact w/ her. I was talking to a dude next to me about how much guys must ask them for their digits and got him to unwittingly ask Lindsey if this happens. The funny thing was that when she responded w/ hardly ever, she was looking right at me and not the guy that asked the question. Well, we exchanged numbers before I left and she said she would like to travel up to see me and visit the area. She loves wine, it seems.

The gal sitting on the other side of me, Nancy, chatted my ear off the whole time and invited me to join her and some friends at a keraoke bar. She gave me her cell number, just in case. The funny thing was that I was driving us to the bar, so I don\'t know what the just in case was. Especially since she was hinting at wanting to set me up w/ a gf of hers. Well, later Nancy\'s bf (no mention of him, at all)showed up and I was really wondering what the just in case was for at that point. Brian and I actually got along really well...he invited me out for a \"smoke\" on the sidewalk...gotta love SF. There was this girl, Kat, who was singing to me and dancing for me...shaking her booty at me. Later, while she was singing \"Baby Got Back\" w/ her gf\'s, she gave me a lap dance. Now this led to attention from other girls and I think it was because I didn\'t let the lap dance phase me a bit. I played it cool.

The irony of all this was that I still ended up driving home in rush hour traffic...the next morning, that is.

As far as my phero use: 2 drops of AE/m and 1/2 gel pack of SoE applied about 2 hrs before my interview. I applied another 1/2 gel pack of SoE before going to hooters and about 4-5 hrs after my initial application. At the bar, I applied another 1/2 a gel pack of SoE and the rest after my lap dance...I probably would have freshed w/ pherogel if I\'d had dome on me. Kat was giddy and she had stopped drinking about an hour before this...said she wanted to be sober for later.

Now, I think most of this experience had more to do w/ my hand tailored suit, my favorite Jerry Garcia tie and a blue shirt to accent my eyes. That and the way I handled myself. I didn\'t ogle the women at Hooter\'s; yea, sure I checked a few out here and there but that\'s entirely different. I was dressed well and exercised the 3 C\'s: Confidence, Control and Challenge. I didn\'t go hang around, like a puppy dog, after Kat gave me the lap dance. I waited to go talk to her...when I was ready. The common thread was my attire, my attitude and humor. Each girl that paid any extra attention to me, I had laughing ASAP. Girls love to laugh and if you can cause them to feel that right away, it can work wonders.