PDA

View Full Version : New with questions

dondk
07-02-2003, 06:11 PM
I have been lurking and reading on this forum for a little while. I am interested in the products but weary of which is right for my situation.

I am looking for more of a social atmosphere additive. Now the problem...

I work for the airlines, in the cockpit which is fairly small. Currently, I am with a female pilot for the month (no, I am not interested in her or anything else). To be more realistic, I work in an environment where the female quotient is fairly high (all of those passengars) and I am interested in which product(s) may work best in an \"open\" environment, but will not be too much in the closed environment of a cockpit...

thanks for anyone\'s opinions and giudance

SwingerMD
07-02-2003, 08:56 PM
Dondk,

Welcome to the forum! Since no one else has taken a shot at your question, I\'ll give it a try.

Probably the bigest concern that you will have is ODing. The only thing that I have played around with on an airplane so far is SOE at a dosage of about 1/2 to 1/4 of normal (3\"-6\"). And that was almost too much for the passenger section. I can\'t imaging how loosey-goosey things will be getting in the cockpit.

So far I have been very warry of trying a -none product. All it takes is getting placed next to a female passenger that is on her period, and you will very likely have a very hellish plane ride. Since I\'m headed out on a trip I may try it out, but I will use only a few dabs of APC, a low concentration -none product.

Anyhow the type of rxns what you what will dictate what you want to try. -Nol for relaxed flirty hits and -none for sexual hits. The only difference is that you are going to have to use a much smaller dosage that what you will use normally.

--------------------

<font color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD </font>

dondk
07-03-2003, 05:41 AM
Thanks for the answer...

That is my concern, creating an environment that I cannot easily get out of. Around the terminal, crew rooms, I think I can handle it, but to OD and have be in a confined space about the size of a closet for a few hours would not be a \"good\" idea.

So which product could I try that is a -NOL that is low enough concentration OR can be diluted enough not to cause a problem?

belgareth
07-03-2003, 05:46 AM
First, no matter what you use, keep the amount low. I am not even sure you want to be driving an airplane while using mones until you are certain how they affect you. WAGG, nol and rone might be good because they generate a friendly atmosphere rather than a sexual one. Whatever you use, test it out in a confined area first, before you try flying.