PDA

View Full Version : Finally on the board......

blkgost
07-02-2003, 05:17 PM
and am I impressed. I never knew such a resource exsisted for pheromones. I actually broke down and bought my second pheromone product (Date-Mate 2000), so far no noticeable hits which is bad seeing I work with all women. After reading around in here I see that wasn\'t the best choice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif So what does eveyone recommend for a premixed recipe?
Also I bought a bottle of \"Realm\" for men, just because I liked the smell, I actually forgot it had pheromones in it lol. Since wearing it many ppl in my workplace have become more receptive and chatty towards me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Has anyone else gotten positive results when wearing it? And would you recomend wearing \"Realm\" and supplement it with another pheromone product? Final question, how long does a dose (spray, dab) of pheromone last on a average person?

Thanks for any input

-Gost

druid
07-02-2003, 05:39 PM
AE/m

Sagacious1420
07-02-2003, 06:53 PM
Welcome to the forum, blkgost!

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
AE/m

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Agreed! Best standalone and a great fragrance, IMHO. Lots of info available if you\'re willing to take the time to do some searching thru the forum and references.

I don\'t see much mention of Realm on the board, so if you have any observations that you could post, I\'m sure that it would be appreciated.

Watcher
07-03-2003, 02:26 AM
Forget realm and datemate (both dont work) and try the powerful cheap products from here AE, SOE, NPA which have properly defined concentrated androgens in the products, not just a fancy perfume making pheromone claims. Youve been ripped off

koolking1
07-03-2003, 02:31 AM
yeah, but if Realm is getting him nice comments at work I see nothing wrong with that. He could add some real pheromones and really make progress!!!

Bubu
07-03-2003, 03:57 AM
AE/m and SOE

CptKipling
07-03-2003, 06:51 AM
TE

metroman
07-03-2003, 07:33 AM
I\'m no expert but from what I\'ve read and learned in here Realm differs from the typical mone product in that it\'s effect is targeted towards the wearer themselves i.e. makes them more relaxed, feelings of well being etc. The products mentioned in the above posts work by mainly having an effect on whoever you\'re targeting for attraction. Welcome to the boards. This forum is an invaluable resource you\'ll find tons of info from serious acedemic/scientific discussions on theory to informal anecdotal hit stories. Alot of it is informative &amp; amusing.

blkgost
07-03-2003, 12:18 PM
Alot of it is informative &amp; amusing.

So I\'ve gathered lol
Figured I got ripped off on the Date-Mate. As for the Realm like I said I bought for the smell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I\'ll be buying AE next week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mtnjim
07-03-2003, 01:03 PM
Relm seems to cover mones pretty well. Anything else I consider \"gravy\".

mikey
07-05-2003, 02:05 PM
hi guy!

with realm - i d never some to do with, think it\'s to light \"stuffed\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

blkgost
07-07-2003, 11:30 PM
hi guy!

with realm - i d never some to do with, think it\'s to light \"stuffed\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

did I miss something!!?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sagacious1420
07-08-2003, 10:08 AM
Hey Blkgost-

I think Mikey meant that Realm has low phero content and that, for this reason, he wouldn\'t use it. Compared to many other products, I suppose one could consider it to be pretty lightweight stuff. But if it\'s working well for you, then perhaps using it along w/ the AE you ordered may bolster your responses. However, I suspect that once you try your new AE/m, you\'ll love it. Try the AE alone fisrt so that you will understand which product is giving you different results. Make sense? Let us know how it goes, OK.

blkgost
07-08-2003, 11:32 AM
Try the AE alone fisrt so that you will understand which product is giving you different results. Make sense? Let us know how it goes, OK.

Will do. I just got off the phone cus. service I should have it either today or tomorrow. Hats off to Bruce for the great reps and speedy service /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW- what combos are ppl using with AE/m successfully? Looking for flirting and of course sexual hits

blkgost
07-11-2003, 06:22 AM
Okay got my bottle of AE/m
I put drops on my hands and rubbed gingerly over my chest, and 1 drop spread on my neck. Any residule was wiped on my shirt. Is that an okay dispesrment????

Andy
07-11-2003, 06:49 AM
How many drops have you applied to your chest ?

blkgost
07-11-2003, 12:03 PM
sorry about that 2 drops. Haven\'t noticed anything yet maybe 3 drops is too little...?

Skyy
07-11-2003, 12:49 PM
I beleive Ck\'s method is 4 drops AE in palm with 1 spray of TE rubbed in all over then a dab of Te on chin and It works well for him.

akinu
07-12-2003, 07:42 AM
rubbed in all over

meaning face-neck or clothes?

CptKipling
07-12-2003, 10:08 AM
No just on chest/torso, the extra dilution of TE spreads it out very well.

blkgost
07-12-2003, 12:54 PM
well me with my broke self is only woking with AE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Anyway I put on a nice OD amount of AE and got some responses at work (I work in a kitchen so maybe putting on so much isn\'t a bad thing with fans and steam). I put on 2 drops on my neck, 1 drop on my wrists (dumb seeing I was my hands continuously), 1 drop on my hair, 2 drops on my chest, and on drop on my shirt.

I work with a very pushy (do as I say type) 63 y/o woman, and today she was very agreeable. One of the aids kept saying/doing things to get my attention, another who doesn\'t usaully talk to me starts asking me permission to do things she normally would take upon herself to do (may I have some food? do you think I can have a little ice cream etc....)

I still think 7 drops is overkill but it seemed to produce some type of effect I think.

Skyy
07-12-2003, 01:08 PM
Hey least your getting somewhere!, better than no results right? Now step down with 6 drops see the results, they might get better. Least u have an idea where the effects start. 6-7 drops is quite a bit but hey! whatever floats your boat!

CptKipling
07-13-2003, 04:47 AM
7 drops isn\'t so much when its that spread out.

blkgost
07-13-2003, 09:52 AM
well I went out last nite to few bars with some friends. I applied the same amount, and nothing to out the ordinary happened. I assume this was probaly due to either the smokey enviorments, or the multiple smells (food, smoke, perfumes) in the air. Two notable things was the waitress (mid 20\'s)@ at the last bar we went too, was extremely chatty, leaning on the table (which was raised shoulder height to her), and of course she was closer to me than my cohorts. The second, while the band was playing on stage another woman stopped standing where she was at (approx 10 ft away and closer to the band) to come over to our table (which was much further away), and stood right in front of me. She then said \"sorry fellas I\'m not hitting on you, I\'m a lesbian and watching someone (had to be the lead singer only female)in the band\". She did cut her eyes my way a few times though. Could be a coiencidence. Today I\"m hitting the mall with a friend to \"people\" watch. Same applications, so maybe I\'ll get some results.

I did have a wierd hit today though.....on myself. I guess I had some residual AE/m on my wirsts and while I was asleep my wirst was by my nose. It woke me up!?! I thought my bottle of AE had fallen over so I checked it, but it was tightly closed. Think the -none could have woken me up?

I realized I haven\'t even put any bio info about myself
Race: Black
Height: 5\'7.5
Weight: 185
Build : medium
Looks : been told between 7-8 out of 10

Sagacious1420
07-13-2003, 11:54 AM

While 7 drops seems to be a lot, there is something to be said for spreading them out as much as possible, as well as considering the environment. I tend to apply higher doses when I will be at an outdoor function, w/ lots of good air circulation. Even at higher doses, it\'s not a problem to get in close when you have a good breeze blowing. In fact, lower dosages seem rather uneffective in this type of environment. This may be similar to your work environment...those hood vents can suck up some pungent (skunky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif) odors quickly, based on my experience. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Just keep in mind that you may want to reconsider how much you apply under different circumstances.

Keep us posted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CptKipling
07-13-2003, 01:36 PM

While 7 drops seems to be a lot, there is something to be said for spreading them out as much as possible, as well as considering the environment. I tend to apply higher doses when I will be at an outdoor function, w/ lots of good air circulation. Even at higher doses, it\'s not a problem to get in close when you have a good breeze blowing. In fact, lower dosages seem rather uneffective in this type of environment. This may be similar to your work environment...those hood vents can suck up some pungent (skunky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif) odors quickly, based on my experience. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Just keep in mind that you may want to reconsider how much you apply under different circumstances.

Keep us posted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Exactly, good post Sag.

blkgost
07-14-2003, 11:47 AM
Okay I limited the amount to 3 drops (1 split for both ears, 1 split for both sides of the neck, 1 split for each collar of my shirt).

Results.....
Lets see a really nice looking co-worker (concierge) would track me with her eyes anytime I walked past, and be all smiles whenever I spoke to her. Toward the end of my 8 hour shift she wasn\'t doing it as much, gues it was wearing off. Another girl kept finding reasons to be around me while I was cooking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I\'m about shower, re-apply, and hit the mall. I\'ll post results later?