PDA

View Full Version : Newbie and Over 50 (Part II--Shipment Yes/HitsNo)

CatWoman
07-02-2003, 03:56 PM
Ok. I adjusted the PI/w (drop on collar/one in hair mousse). I also took suggestions and added about 4 inches left arm and 4 inches right arm. Did this once and next time mixed PCC in moisturizer and rubbed on arms. Went again to grocery twice and twice to my Health Club. Nada, nope and not a look from behind (The place has mirrors on the wall and I could tell if it happened. One slightly chatty woman but could just be normal helpfulness.) BUT no guys hits or guy chattiness. Hummm! Maybe it doesn\'t work for me.???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I hear that you should use it for 2 weeks or a month, so my question is: Does it have a build up? If so, how, since you wash it off at every shower. Ok, so any comments and or suggestions?? Any help for an \"older\" \"wiser\" but \"hitless\" woman.

DaVinciKittie
07-02-2003, 04:23 PM
I don\'t think the effectiveness of PI/w is dependent on build-up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif For some reason it took me a long time to get results with it, so don\'t give up yet! I seem to get more sexual type hits with AE/w than PI/w+PCC even though the latter is what is generally recommended to start with. I\'m still playing with TE, but so far no visible reactions (gotta keep playing with that one). Maybe try the PI+PCC on someone you\'re familiar with and see if you notice them opening up or getting chattier than usual (male *or* female friend) so you can get a feel for which dosages are working for you. Then again, it\'s said that people who are familiar with your phero signature aren\'t as reactive to the products, so... <shrugs> It\'s worth a try, for experiment\'s sake. I used the PI/w+PCC combo around a very good friend of mine (it\'s safe to say that he\'s familiar with my scent/signature) and got a definite reaction, so you never know.

I\'m relatively new to this too, so maybe some of the ladies (or knowledgable guys) will chime in and provide more useful information. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
07-02-2003, 05:05 PM
You know, I have one good friend (female) who knows I wear -mones every once in a while. And for the most part, she can tell when I\'m wearing them. She\'ll come up and say, \"What are you wearing today? I keep wanting to tell you all kinds of things, and I can\'t seem to stay away from you.\" Or if I\'m wearing just cops, she\'ll tell me she just feels so affectionate towards me, and wants to give me hugs all day.
Hmmm, haven\'t worn TEw around her. Should give it a try and see what she does... lol

Anyway, the point of this post is that it might be a good idea to find a good friend who\'ll tell you if they feel differently about you one day or another. Don\'t tell them when you\'ve got -mones on though!

CJ01
07-04-2003, 11:13 AM
CatWoman, don´t worry too much about not getting any obvious `hits´ so much. The pheros are probably doing their job but sometimes it´s very difficult to tell. The reactions can be so subtle you hardly notice.
Even I get this and I´ve been playing with pheros for a long time now but sometimes I just can´t tell and occasionally the reactions can be a bit negative even.
How were you expecting people to react when you´re wearing the mones?

At the beginning everyone expects too much, you know like in that TV ad witht the deo back in the 80`s - a woman wears this scent, walks down the road and when she passes some guy he runs after her with a bunch of flowers ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Kind of like that, mind you the men here expect much more even....and yes I´ve been drinking again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don´t give up, it just takes some time until you see the phero signs. CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Welcome to the forum BTW

PS There´s no phero or mix that works really well with absolutely everybody all the time - it helps to keep this in mind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif