PDA

View Full Version : Beginner Special

Bruce
07-02-2003, 11:42 AM
Hi Folks,

The Beginner Special is back by popular demand. Technically it is for frist time customers only, but we are pretty well stocked at the moment. Forum members who have never ordered the Newbie/Beginner set before, feel free to get one.
http://love-scent.com/beginner-set-ls/index.html (\"http://love-scent.com/beginner-set-ls/index.html\")

Bruce

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-02-2003, 12:41 PM
Any news about the new products? The new Edge for example...

Bruce
07-02-2003, 01:11 PM
I am going to have the new duos up in the next couple of days.

The new Edge should arrive towards the end of next week. One thing I can tell you about that shipment, it will contain a 10 ml version of NPA. That is something that regular NPA users have been screaming for for a while. I was hoping to get a better dropper top for it, but it will be the same as that on the 5 ml bottle.

Bruce

Skyy
07-02-2003, 01:29 PM
How much willthe new TE cost? Can u tell us any new things about it? Is it worth me putting off purchasing the regular TE? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Bruce
07-02-2003, 03:43 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
How much willthe new TE cost? Can u tell us any new things about it? Is it worth me putting off purchasing the regular TE? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I think I\'d better let the cat at least part way out of the bag here. I don\'t want you to be disappointed when it gets here. The new Edge will have the exact same pheromone formula and concentration. The fragrance will be the difference, but instead of being a synthetic fragrance like the sandalwood Edge, the new Edge line-up will contain all-natural *for real* essential oil blends that were developed by someone knowledgable in the field. I don\'t want to go into any more detail than that right now.

For folks interested in aromatherapy, these products are going to mean a major step in the industry. For others... well... same old Edge with a new fragrance.

Bruce

TBiRD
07-03-2003, 01:59 AM
Damn , somy first guess was right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

You can\'t improve TE (formulawise) - Its the best already !

Damn I had my expectations up so high - now they dropped dead /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Icemone
07-03-2003, 03:44 AM
Hi Bruce,

The New Duos are the ones sent to us by E-mail, right?
Great deal of \"Alter Ego and The Edge\"
Please let me know when I can order it at the 15%

Thanks,
Icemone

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I am going to have the new duos up in the next couple of days.

The new Edge should arrive towards the end of next week. One thing I can tell you about that shipment, it will contain a 10 ml version of NPA. That is something that regular NPA users have been screaming for for a while. I was hoping to get a better dropper top for it, but it will be the same as that on the 5 ml bottle.

Bruce

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-03-2003, 04:47 AM
Some new duos (and perhaps trios, I think) will be available in the FMC, soon...

Check this out (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB3&amp;Number=78242&amp;page=0&amp;v iew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1\")

There is a thread (by pelotudo, I think) in the \"pheromone discussion forum\" with all the duos and trios that will be there, but I couldn\'t find it... Do some search if you want to know more.

Bruce
07-03-2003, 06:03 AM
Yes, that\'s right. The \"new duos\" are the ones put together by forum members; pages created by Pelotudo.

B

Icemone
07-05-2003, 01:34 AM
OK Bruce, all,

I will wait until the Duos are up on the site to be sure.
I did get an E-mail with that deal on AE and TE and
they are my favorites (or AE/ NPA or TE )

so let me/us know ( because I was going to wait until Sept. but a good deal like this will get me to
make my purchase NOW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

P.s. Happy 4th of July all !!!