PDA

View Full Version : Hide & Seek: My Eternal Bane

Icarus
07-02-2003, 09:24 AM
Without beating around the bush, I shall shoot stiffly to the point.

I seem to have misplaced my penis.

He\'s not where I remember him being, and I don\'t recall if I packed him when we left the hotel.

Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated...

He can be recognised thus:

Carefree expression
Complete lack of shame
Enjoys bus journeys and Libraries
Ridiculous Haircut
Very strong left-leaning views (although some days can be coaxed into a slightly more Right-sided position, may revert to previous stance in an instant)
Answers to the name of \'Alonzo\' (or \'Sir Alonzo\')

If you do find him, take care; as he speaks little English, and is rather volatile. He may try to ask your name and/or credit-card number. Needless to say, refuse both. Instead phone +447780532422 and ask for Steve - He\'ll understand.

As it stands, (or not, as the case may be) he was absent for a meeting that we had arranged with one of our most important clients. I had a hard time indeed, explaining his rogue nature. Our mutual client seemed unimpressed; although eager to meet the famed \'Alonzo\', was unwilling to broker a deal despite my proclamations that the good Man would return soon and continue business in his own, inimacable fashion henceforth.

Thanks for listening, and again, any help would be greatly appreciated

Sexyredhead
07-02-2003, 09:31 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sagacious1420
07-02-2003, 02:36 PM
Dude, are you a member of They Might Be Giants, or what? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Or were you just the inspiration for the song \"Detachable Penis\"? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Actually...now that I think of it, that would be a great candidate for \"The Best Songs....\" thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Anyone got the lyrics handy?

Icarus
07-02-2003, 03:06 PM
Much like a stranger in the night, he comes and goes.

Or perhaps like the Panda - eats shoots and leaves.

Elana
07-02-2003, 03:54 PM
That\'s great, Icarus. You could never lose it if I were around.

Sexyredhead
07-02-2003, 04:51 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
\"Detachable Penis\"

Actually...now that I think of it, that would be a great candidate for \"The Best Songs....\" thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Anyone got the lyrics handy?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

See the Appreciation forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I love that song. I still catch myself humming it from time to time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif