PDA

View Full Version : Best products

Runi
07-01-2003, 09:34 PM
I was just wondering which products you guys like the most? I haven\'t bought anything yet.. But I am planning on buying three products.. AE/m, SOE gel packs and NPA or TE.. Which one of the last two would you recommend? and can I put a cologne as Aqua Di Gio on when I\'m these? and has anyone tried SOE and Gio ? how does the smell combine?
RĂșni

Skyy
07-01-2003, 09:38 PM
get TE and get SoE roll on,

mikey
07-02-2003, 06:04 AM
In my humble experiences now with mones (yet 2 months BTW.), i had good \"situations\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

I can recomend: NPA, APC (cheap), SoE, AE (in combinations),
maybe buy more products (90 day money back guarantee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Sagacious1420
07-02-2003, 12:52 PM
Hi Runi-

Welcome to the forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif IMHO, AE/m, NPA and SoE are a great set of pheros for developing combos or mixes for various situations. They should give you a lot of flexibility and fun in experimenting. TE is basically NPA diluted w/ or w/out a sandalwood frangrance, so I would recommend that you just stick w/ NPA. I know that there are a lot of TE fans on the forum and they may disagree...but, hey, that\'s cool, to each his own. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I would also recommend that you go with SoE roll-on vs. the gel packs. The gel packs are convenient for carrying on your person, but I feel that I have a better feel of my application levels w/ the roll-on, IMHO. You will probably get a couple of gel packs w/ your order, so you can try them out and decide whehter you like the gel packs before you place an order for SoE roll-on. If you check out the product table in the reference section, you\'ll find that SoE roll-on has 0.05% phero content, whereas SoE gel has 0.0086% phero content...just something to consider.

No matter what you decide upon, just put them on, forget about \'em and have fun w/ it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good luck!

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-02-2003, 12:58 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
If you check out the product table in the reference section, you\'ll find that SoE roll-on has 0.05% phero content, whereas SoE gel has 0.0086% phero content...just something to consider.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Actually, if you buy 38 packets of SoE gel, you pay the same as you would for a SoE oil bottle and you get the same ammount of mones. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Check out the Love-Scent Product Table (\"http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html\")

Sagacious1420
07-02-2003, 01:47 PM
If you check out the product table in the reference section, you\'ll find that SoE roll-on has 0.05% phero content, whereas SoE gel has 0.0086% phero content...just something to consider.

Actually, if you buy 38 packets of SoE gel, you pay the same as you would for a SoE oil bottle and you get the same ammount of mones. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Check out the Love-Scent Product Table (\"http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html\")

Hey 2B-

Not trying to flame anyone, here. I just double checked the product table and pasted it below. Am I missing something, here? If so, please expand and clarify...for me and everyone else. I just want to make sure we are all getting the right info and to clarify any misunderstanding that I may have, regarding the info in the product table. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Scent Of Eros (SOE) [Roll-On]
10 Ml
4L,1R
5 Content (mg)
0.05 Phero Content (%)
0.5 mg/ml
Oil ?

SOE Gel, SOE/g, 38-pack
57 Ml[total?] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
4L, 1R
4.94 Content (mg) [total mg or mg/pack?] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
0.0086 Phero Content (%) [%/pack ?] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
0.086 mg/ml
Gel

[Also, $/ml &amp; $/mg are not consistant(?)]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Thanks for your input and any clarification that you can offer, bro. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

p.s. The info and question(s) regarding the same, are in brackets.

manchorito
07-02-2003, 07:23 PM
Go here for a TE and SOE special, that is good, non risky combo---- http://love-scent.com/soe-edge-special/order.html (\"http://love-scent.com/soe-edge-special/order.html\") /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sagacious1420
07-02-2003, 07:43 PM
Runi-

A couple of quick questoins:

What\'s your age?

What type of results are you looking for: i.e., social vs. sexual or maybe both?

The more info you can provide, the better folks here could help guide you in the direction that\'s right for you. Make sense?

Runi
07-02-2003, 11:45 PM
Yeah sounds reasonable /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I am a 17 year white old European.. I want both social and sexual hits.. And I have heard a lot of good things about AE/m which is a combo of three mones.. Sounds to be the easiest but still very effective.. So that one is for sure on my list.. Then there is SOE.. I understand that SOE is more for social gatherings.. And to get people more open and talk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
That would be great for me too, because I have a hard time starting conversations and I never know what to talk about /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif But which one would you recommend.. SOE gelpavks or roll on? And then I understand that NPA and TE are both the same.. But the only difference between those two is that NPA is more concentrated? And that those two are for sexual hits.. Correct me if I\'m wrong! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Any comments or suggestions are welcome! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif