PDA

View Full Version : KING/QUEEN OF THE JUNGLE

MOBLEYC57
07-01-2003, 06:07 PM
Hiya! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Twice in me entire lifetime this has happened with me. No, I\'m not bragging, but wanted to know what made you feel King (males), Queen (females), of the Jungle after a great night of body dancing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I always make sure that me lady gets her first cummer with me oraltonguehernicely techniques. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif This is in case me hit a speed bump and burst too soon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Sometimes once, and sometimes twice. Then I get moncho and make her get on top to see the cowgirl in her. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif They rode themselves into a cummer, and fell motionless on to me chest. While they laid there on me chest trying to regain their composure, I ran my fingers through her hair, caressing the area of the temple. In five to ten minutes, I hear these sounds. She\'s out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I say to myself, \"self! Ya done good!\" Knowing that me mate has enjoyed herself...me get this King of the Jungle feeling deep inside. This has happened only TWICE in me lifetime with two different ladies, but the feeling was great! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Was wondering about the rest of the world. What strokes yer ego? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

DrSmellThis
07-02-2003, 02:28 AM
...someone I\'m attracted to being excited to see me.

Also, last weekend a woman told me that she loved my penis because of it\'s \"heft\". I have to admit the ego liked that one.

tallmacky
07-02-2003, 02:31 AM
Yeah, nothing like having a huge ding dong.
That must help out the ego.

MOBLEYC57
07-02-2003, 06:15 PM
That\'s a deep thought there Doc. Can\'t get that kind of feeling from no book! Tis a lovely thing to see someone light up because you come into view. Strokes the heart nicely. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

TMack - Having a huge dinggie linggie that doesn\'t work would be a bummer. So would not knowing how to use it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif There\'s more to it than one two three four one two three four.

Speaking of one two three four...do any of you guys practice the 9 shallow 1 deep thrust while you\'re pleasuring your lady/ladies? Will make ya famous!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Annnnd when it starts talking, you can say, \"It\'s talking to me baby!!\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Tootles! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Elana
07-03-2003, 05:10 AM
In the sex department, I am always Queen of the Jungle.
I am never inhibited, I am beyond comfortable with my body and I know how to make a man never stop thinking about me.

tallmacky
07-03-2003, 07:35 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
and I know how to make a man never stop thinking about me.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

How? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

seadove
07-03-2003, 08:08 AM
&lt;gulp&gt; /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

MOBLEYC57
07-03-2003, 08:51 AM
In the sex department, I am always Queen of the Jungle.
I am never inhibited, I am beyond comfortable with my body and I know how to make a man never stop thinking about me.

But what makes you feel that Queen of the Jungle feeling love? Is it seeing him half laying off the bed? Is he in the middle of the floor with one leg up in the air, drool running from his mouth, and his eyes rolled up into the back of his head? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif What? Or is it all in your response...you\'re so good you\'re baaaaad? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif It\'s a wonderful thing being so comfortable in your own skin that it hurts isn\'t it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif If people could only get that...it would cancel out a lot of negative things/thoughts. Me hat\'s off to ya Lady El, wit yo bad self! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Don\'t hurt nobody! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

You scared Dove? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Get a dog! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

seadove
07-03-2003, 09:28 AM
You scared Dove? Get a dog!

Yes U\'m scared of the jungle queen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

She scratches and bites /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I\'m afraid a dog is not enough here.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

MOBLEYC57
07-03-2003, 10:03 AM

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

She can\'t hurt\'cha if she\'s tied up and blindfolded Dove. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Then you can make her say UNCLE when you find all her little sensitive places. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Sometimes a bad girl just needs the script flipped! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Besides...it\'s probably those bites and scratches that gets your goat anyways, you naughty boy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Sexyredhead
07-03-2003, 12:59 PM

She can\'t hurt\'cha if she\'s tied up and blindfolded Dove. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Then you can make her say UNCLE when you find all her little sensitive places. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Sometimes a bad girl just needs the script flipped! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Besides...it\'s probably those bites and scratches that gets your goat anyways, you naughty boy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Elana and Seadove. Somehow I think that\'s never gonna happen. lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

tallmacky
07-03-2003, 01:51 PM
Elana and Seadove. Somehow I think that\'s never gonna happen. lol

Hey ya\' never know.

Elana
07-03-2003, 02:03 PM
Elana and Seadove. Somehow I think that\'s never gonna happen. lol

Hey ya\' never know.

Hey Jason... http://www.politicsforum.org/images/humour/stfu.jpg (\"http://www.politicsforum.org/images/humour/stfu.jpg\")

tallmacky
07-03-2003, 02:33 PM
Hey Jason... http://www.politicsforum.org/images/humour/stfu.jpg (\"http://www.politicsforum.org/images/humour/stfu.jpg\")

HAHAHHAHA, oh I gotcha\' Willis.

Jaja, Seadove que puede montar cuando me hacen, apenas no hace cualquier cosa loco.

ohhhhhh Soy muerto. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

seadove
07-03-2003, 09:40 PM
HAHAHHAHA, oh I gotcha\' Willis.

Jaja, Seadove que puede montar cuando me hacen, apenas no hace cualquier cosa loco.

ohhhhhh Soy muerto.

Ha ha ha ha ha gotcha Willis /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

What\'chu sayin\'???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Andy
07-04-2003, 02:36 AM
He said loco dude. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Pájaro loco ?

seadove
07-04-2003, 02:46 AM
Gimme the whole sentence.What did the queen\'s present jester say?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Andy
07-04-2003, 03:00 AM
&gt;

seadove
07-04-2003, 03:03 AM
Is that waht he said? Oh well, he\'s the jester, he can say what he likes, by appointment to her majesty.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Andy
07-04-2003, 03:06 AM
Sumthin\' went wrong while editin\' ....

We are the hive, resistance is futile.