PDA

View Full Version : Matrix was developed by Microsoft

abductor
07-01-2003, 05:30 PM
1 - You need to give \"Reload\" from time to time.
2 - 0.1 % of understood code is capable to compromise the others 99.9% of the environment that functioned well.
3 - The creator do not care for what will happen with the users in the next version.
4 - Everything seems pretty in the wallpaper, but the reality is obscure.
5 - The environment sucks all the resources of the system, and all energy of the user.
6 - When much action happens simultaneously, everything is in slow motion.
7 - All steps the you do are monitored by the creator of the operational system.
8 - The deleted programs continue in environment, making a lot of s*it.
9 - You have sensations of \"deja vu\", that they are patching the code.
10 - Any hacker can bypass the firewalls.
11 - The system make all decisions for you.
12 - the environment make easy to the multiplication of the viruses and the performance by hackers.
13 - Everything that you see is always a decorated and artificial copy of that already existed before.
14 - We cannot trust the Agents of Security.
15 - The supports always acts as you was an idiot or you dont know what happend, but leaves everything to yourselves discovery the problem and patch.
16 - Who needs speed and security has access Oracle in the same environment, but trying to move to other platform.
17 - Old Programs generate conflicts.
18 - The System creator thinks that he is God!

seadove
07-01-2003, 08:09 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
6 - When much action happens simultaneously, everything is in slow motion.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

TBiRD
07-03-2003, 02:52 AM
good one

tallmacky
07-03-2003, 01:54 PM
I don\'t imagine you run a windows OS do you? Are you on linux/mac/unix? If not I bet you like being plugged in too eh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

abductor
07-03-2003, 02:21 PM
I use the two environments windows in my work into work stations and the Linux in the server. In my house I use linux. My personal windows box is emulated inside linux using VMware. Because Linux have a much better memory management, windows is much faster inside linux. The Microsoft still has the biggest programs base and I believe that this will go for some years.

PS-&gt; A screenshot of my LinuxBox :
http://www.webdevxs.com/images/fotografia1.png (\"http://www.webdevxs.com/images/fotografia1.png\")
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
PS2-&gt;and I am listening \"JOHNNY NASH - I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW.mp3 (I love that music)