PDA

View Full Version : Phermone Movie

akinu
07-01-2003, 01:10 PM
I remember watching a film about pheros several years ago. A fortune teller gives a chemist a bottle of extra concentrated mones and tells him to diulte and apply it. Then the guy gets unbelieveable responses. I wonder if anybody watched the film. What was its name?

Sexyredhead
07-01-2003, 01:20 PM
\'Love Potion #9\'

There\'s a thread on it somewhere.

franki
07-01-2003, 01:22 PM
There are also songs about mones like:

\"Love is in the Air\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

There is also a \"dance\" version in a club here, and everytime they play that song I am walking around with a big ole grin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

akinu
07-01-2003, 01:38 PM
Is the film exagerrated or do you guys receive similar results? No I\'m not an idiot.

tallmacky
07-01-2003, 07:21 PM
Far more exagerated. In the film the people were not only turned on to the people wearing the pheromones, they also lost all of their inhibition, whereas they didn\'t mind running down the streets looking very goofy or acting as if there were no consequences for their actions. To me in love potion the effects seemed to be more hypnotic drug like than pheromones actually are. In other words the people in the movie responded to pheromone\'s the same way a pig would, not thinking very complex. It\'s a good movie though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SwingerMD
07-01-2003, 07:29 PM
The film is definately exagerrated and is also a little different than what we are doing. Love Potion #8 (LP# 9 is supposed to bring out true love) makes everyone of the oposite sex go ga-ga over your voice. Very entertaining movie though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

--------------------
<font color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD </font>

\"I took my troubles down to Madame Ruth
You know that gypsy with the gold-capped tooth
She\'s got a pad down on Thirty-Fourth and Vine
Sellin\' little bottles of <font color=\"red\"> Love Potion Number Nine </font>

I told her that I was a flop with chics
I\'ve been this way since 1956
She looked at my palm and she made a magic sign
She said \"What you need is <font color=\"red\"> Love Potion Number Nine </font>\" . . . .\"

-written by Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller

seadove
07-01-2003, 08:38 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Love Potion #8 (LP# 9 is supposed to bring out true love) makes everyone of the oposite sex go ga-ga over your voice. Very entertaining movie though.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

No, that was love potion no 23211 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

SyraBrian
07-07-2003, 02:25 PM
That\'s another movie about pheromones. It starred Kato Kaelin, and had the same exaggerated effects.

As a movie, it was a real piece of crap!

Sagacious1420
07-07-2003, 03:04 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
That\'s another movie about pheromones. It starred Kato Kaelin, and had the same exaggerated effects.

As a movie, it was a real piece of crap!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

And this should surprise you...it did have Kato in it, afterall! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Whitehall
07-08-2003, 09:43 AM
A better movie is \"Scent of a Woman\" - about a horny blind guy.

Great movie with a lot of wisdom.