PDA

View Full Version : is it good

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:06 PM
i just bought Andro 4.2......is it any good by itself where do i put how much do i put on any help is appreciated

**DONOTDELETE**
Ando 4.2 contains only Androstenone. It\'s great if what you\'re looking for is an Androstenone only product.

-----
Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**
I\'m a little confused. I thought Andro was just about as effective as PI.

**DONOTDELETE**
PI is also an androstenone only product. Androstenone is the basic ingredient for all effective pheromone products. The two most widely used products are ANdrostenone and ANdrostenol. Androstenol is not much use without ANdrostneone as a base. The combos you read about are manipulating the Androstenone/Androstenol ratio.

-----
Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:07 PM
I love Andro and find it works just great on it\'s own. Has gotten me results just about evertime I used it, just two sprays on my shirt. In fact just the other night I was in a pub with my friend and I had it on. At one point this girl was standing near us just staring, turned to her and initiated conversation. After talking for a while I found out she was there with her boyfreind who was across the way with his friends giving me daggers. However I managed to both get her number and avoid getting my teeth kicked in, which adds up to a successful night I would say.