PDA

View Full Version : Negative TE response and failed Pheromax test

akinu
07-01-2003, 12:40 PM
Past two days have been very informative on my phermone tests.

DAY1(Pheromax)- We (me and a male friend) got together at a friend\'s(girl) house for celebrating graduation. I applied a half spray of Pheromax on clothing (chest) covered with coolwater just BEFORE getting in the house (for maximum results I thought). We sat and started to chat at 16:00. There wasnt any change in girl-friend\'s behavior for about an hour so I applied another half spray on my neck. The conversation was going awfully normal. Then our girl-friend decided to invite her cousins (two girls). When they arrived I was stunned by the lovely 8/10 cousin and \"worked\" on her for some time. She said she was preparing for conservatoire entrance examinations, and we chatted quite a long on that (I am a teaching assistant in the conservatoire by the way). I still wasnt seeing that little, subtle spark in her (having seen what spark means /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ). By the way we were all in a small room so it was impossible for anyone not to be affected by mones. Disappointed, I went to the toiled and applied one full spray to my head (two hours later after the second spray). The atmosphere was pleasant and I even asked them about their relations and elcited their values (yes, Ross Jefferies) to get them think in that direction. We talked about relationships (couldnt steer it to sex as the girls\' ages were 21, 19,18. They just didnt want to talk) until 3.00AM and we all went to out homes WITHOUT ANY RESPONSE, WITH THREE GIRLS, 11 HOURS AND A SMALL ROOM AND WITH GRADUALLY INCREASING PHEROMAX DOSAGES (1 TO 3). You may ask whether my buddy benefited from my mones..No.. They behaved normally to him as well. And the girls were not cold or closed in any sense. I dont know how to read this awkward experience. Help needed.

DAY2(TE)- Again, me and my buddy would get together with yesterday\'s hostess at a cafe. I used 4 dabs of TE (no sprays) two to cheeks, two to neck an hour before going to cafe (covered with coolwater). We met and started playing Monopoly. Everything was going well, until after 10 minutes the hostess started to become anxious (I was sitting near her, my buddy sitting on the other side of the table). She was getting angry with me for playing slowly, purchasing wrong places and even for losing my money. It was very surprising as it was the first time we were seeing her like this,despite we have been playing monopoly for about a year. She was becoming such an a**hole and after some time she PUSHED me away to go to toilet. We were shocked to see her like that; he said \"I guess she is having her period\". I decided to sit near my buddy. When she came over her a**holeness subsided and normalized. I knew my NONEs made her like that (together with her period) and BOOM.. The infamous \"dont wear NONE near a girl having her period\" theory. BUT I am happy to see at least A response. I know that TE caused this. It is MUCH better than not seeing any response at all. Hehe TE Works! For enraging girls having their period /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I wonder if some day I can use mones to really get laid... Patience!! Patience everyone!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Watcher
07-01-2003, 12:55 PM
Patience is required when testing for every 5 negative responses 1 will be a positive in some way *even minor smiles etc*

akinu
07-01-2003, 01:00 PM
I\'ve been patient for 5 years Watcher /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif But you feel better about it when you know you are not alone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

dionex
07-01-2003, 01:13 PM
The edge has got me the strongest and most obvious negative responce from women, as well as the most intense sexual hits in clubs. 1 day I wore 1 spray to work (I work in a VERY small office) and every single girl who workd their or came in was mega bitchy 2 me, 1 whos normally very freindly shouting at me to shut up when I tried to join in a conversation. This almost put me off useing mones for good!

franki
07-01-2003, 01:17 PM
Please tell us about your positive experiences with TE, Dionex. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It is true that TE can get you the most positive, but also the most negative kind of reactions..

akinu
07-01-2003, 01:23 PM
Can the problem be the dosage? 4 dabs?

abductor
07-01-2003, 03:16 PM
TE-sandalwood is the best product to me. No 1/2 results. Or I got an excellent result or a very bad result. I waiting very anxious for new TE.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

mikey
07-02-2003, 06:20 AM
Question: I ll thought it would be the best using none during a womans peroid? Or before and after (what you don\'t know.)

Sagacious1420
07-02-2003, 01:25 PM
Hey Mikey-

You may find some adverse reactions to none from women during their period. I believe that someone once posted good reactions w/ A1 during a woman\'s period, but don\'t quote me on that.

Hope that helps.

Anyone want to expand, clarify or correct me if I\'m wrong? Anyone? Anyone?

amorolor
07-02-2003, 02:05 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Patience is required when testing for every 5 negative responses 1 will be a positive in some way *even minor smiles etc*

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Is it really worth 5 hostile responses to get 1 minor positive? What if 1 of those bad reactions is from your boss or someone else who\'s opinion of you really matters? Something to think about. Perhaps I\'ll stick with AE. Can\'t say It\'s made A hugh difference so far in A positive way, but nothing negative, either.

Watcher
07-03-2003, 02:25 AM
Well i should have said 20 of no response 5 positive or any reaction and 1 neg reaction. Part of the neg side that can come with pheromones take the good with the bad, being able to handle a bad boss helps. SOE though 95% good responses and well never really any bad responses maybe 1%.

amorolor
07-03-2003, 04:32 AM
Well i should have said 20 of no response 5 positive or any reaction and 1 neg reaction. Part of the neg side that can come with pheromones take the good with the bad, being able to handle a bad boss helps. SOE though 95% good responses and well never really any bad responses maybe 1%.

OK, I like those numbers better. Obviously, you think highly of SOE. Do you use the gel packs and if so, how much do you use on each application?

dionex
07-03-2003, 09:13 AM
tell us about your positive experiences with TE

OK the one that sticks out best in my mind is in conjunction with SOE and WAGG, so I guess I cant attribute it all to the edge, but I think the intense sexual element of the hit was due to it:
I was in a club in the nearest city, and had just been talking to an ex girlfreind and we\'de decided just to stay freinds so I wanted some action, and was looking around the dancfloor for a suitable girl. Then 1 right in front of me, without looking, started dancing right up to me and presenting her butt.
She was real qute and wouldent let me go for the rest of the night, kept grabbing hold of me if I tried to go anywhere, and when I said i was going to the lavatory she followed me and waited outside! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
We got as much kino going as we could in the club, and I got her number, but her interest in me seemd to diminish over the next few days and nothing else came of it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Dosage 1/2 soe gel pack
6 dabs TE
1 drop WAGG

akinu
07-04-2003, 11:28 AM
Hi, following the failure in the first post of this thread, I went to a club with the same group, this time to check whether the NOL bombardment really worked or not. I used 5 drops of WAGG and again huge amount of SOE which covered everywhere from nose to neck. My buddy would come to bar late so I had the chance to be the center of attention of 3 girls. Contrary to the horrific TE experience, the \"host\" was very friendly this time (NOL). But still, my aim was the 8/10 hottie. I talked with her for about 10 minutes; she was open but still shy, so that she could only answer what I asked her, VERY friendly I would say. Some time later my buddy came and we decided to move in to the interior of the bar. Smoke, loud noise, crowd, loads of pheros in the air and her cousin prevented me to test pheros on the hottie. After some effort, I managed to sit next to the her. I commented on the group on the stage, getting closer to her (for maximum phero effect: speak-to-the-ear tactic). She always responded well, but for some reason she was so shy and never gave the responses I got in my \"AHH!! YESS!! MY FIRST HIT!\" post. After the bar, by some sweet coincidence, the hostess got angry with her cousins and told me to give them a ride to home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Again because of a result of the natural selection SHE sat next to the driver\'s seat. We talked all the way home (isolating the little cousin on the back). When we arrived I just said goodbye, but SHE leaned over to kiss me (cheek /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif), which is a very positive response I must say. But minding the shyness, I still believe I got only half of the reponse I got before with NOL bombardment. In the next step, I will try AE/m with the group in the \"AHH!! YESS!! MY FIRST HIT!\" post. Holy grail is still incomplete /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Genome335
07-04-2003, 02:27 PM
Told you to use 4 dabs of TE lol, im glad your doing good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif! If you\'ve seen my posts from a while ago I said that I was using around 20 inches of SOE, 2-3 drops of PI/m or some AE/m and was getting great hits. Try applying 2 dabs of the TE/m on your neck and 1 dab on each wrist.. I think your application made the scent too concentrated, also get some Dolce and Gabbana girls love the stuff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LatentOne
07-04-2003, 06:13 PM
Hey Mikey-

You may find some adverse reactions to none from women during their period. I believe that someone once posted good reactions w/ A1 during a woman\'s period, but don\'t quote me on that.

Hope that helps.

Anyone want to expand, clarify or correct me if I\'m wrong? Anyone? Anyone?

Just a few \'mones and pms\' related links found through quick search. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
A1 and pms (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=76844&amp;Forum=UB B5&amp;Words=period&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp;Searchpage=1 &amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=76844&amp;Search=true#Post 76844\")

Ultimate pms/menstruation formula (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=67997&amp;Forum=Al l_Forums&amp;Words=2037&amp;Match=Username&amp;Searchpage=2&amp;Li mit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=67997&amp;Search=true#Post679 97\")

Also, I think a guy named \"slatedrake\" had some positives/negatives (?) to report re: A1 and his g/f during her period. Search the archives.

Watcher
07-05-2003, 01:38 AM
Well some women are hit and run, that is they take an interest in many men but dont follow it up guess what it is called.
LUST SYNDROME AND ATTENTION WHOREITIS. They get excited by men but cant seem to have sex with men (probably some brain disfunction that causes them to become sexually satisified simply by male attention. They are usually very attractive but just cant have sex with men - probably on a power trip (best to avoid them and go for a 7-8 type woman) they are always good fucks and you dont waste time on a DEAD END CHASE that is doomed to failure from go one.

akinu
07-05-2003, 04:55 AM
GENOME--

Told you to use 4 dabs of TE lol, im glad your doing good

I did. Look at the first post of the thread. I will try again. I was just testing SOE bombardment the second time.

If you\'ve seen my posts from a while
ago I said that I was using around 20 inches of SOE, 2-3 drops of PI/m or some AE/m and was
getting great hits. Try applying 2 dabs of the TE/m on your neck and 1 dab on each wrist..

A-ha! That may work! It is more than normal, so its good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I dont have PI/m, how much NPA or TE?

I think
your application made the scent too concentrated, also get some Dolce and Gabbana girls love the
stuff

I covered it with Coolwater. Girls may love Dolce Gabanna, but I hate it; it makes me feel sick. Really. I cant use it.

WATCHER--

Well some women are hit and run, that is they take an interest in many men but dont follow it up
guess what it is called.
LUST SYNDROME AND ATTENTION WHOREITIS. They get excited by men but cant seem to have sex
with men (probably some brain disfunction that causes them to become sexually satisified simply by
male attention. They are usually very attractive but just cant have sex with men - probably on a
power trip (best to avoid them and go for a 7-8 type woman) they are always good fucks and you
dont waste time on a DEAD END CHASE that is doomed to failure from go one.

Thats a cool classification. Usually those type of girls seem to be more open to guys, but when it comes to sex, they go cold. But this was not the case for the hottie. She was just mildly shy.

Genome335
07-05-2003, 07:22 AM
Try 1 spray of TE and 20 inches of SOE and work down from there (I apply everything to my shirt since they usually have all these fancy designes I can roll the stuff over and it wont stain) or you can just split half of the applications of your forearms and half on your neck, dunno about the cheek/face thing... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

Cool Water smells great at first but dies down to a buttox smell on me for some reason (Cool Water and Axe Pheonix seem to both have that weird effect).

akinu
07-05-2003, 08:30 AM
Try 1 spray of TE and 20 inches of SOE and work down from there (I apply everything to my shirt since they usually have all these fancy designes I can roll the stuff over and it wont stain) or you can just split half of the applications of your forearms and half on your neck, dunno about the cheek/face thing... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

Cool Water smells great at first but dies down to a buttox smell on me for some reason (Cool Water and Axe Pheonix seem to both have that weird effect).

OK. Actually there have been a discussion in the forum concerning whether spraying or dabbing TE is better. It was concluded that dabbing is better than spraying as you OD on secret ingredients when you spray. Dabbing is considered better. So perhaps 20 inches of SOE and 1 dab TE is a better start.

By the way how old are you. Why 20 inches works for us? Are we so high on NONE or what?

Cheek application is better in bar/disco where you can speak close to girls\' ear. I didnt get much with clothes.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-05-2003, 08:54 AM
I have been using pheromones for almost four years. In my opinion dab of the edge is not enough. In fact i would recommend the spraying method. Thats what lacroy designed this product for. The only way i would dab is if i was going to dab enough to equal at least one spray with the edge. Pheromones due work subconciously but come on one dab is like wearing nothing at all. I tried this because i thought ok maybe theres something to this. Time and time again i find the people giving this advice are newbies and usually have far less usage of the product. Nobody who knows anything about pheromones has recommended dabbing TE. Ok if anything at all i would use less SOE and more TE. SOE is a very concentrated product. 20 inches in a roll on bottle is alot just think about that. I would recommend using less the SOE and more TE. SOE is one of the higher concentration products bruce sell. When i use the SOE gel packs i only have to use a third of the bottle and with SOE i don\'t count inches but at the most i would say 2. I just roll onto my finger and dab. The edge on the other hand is far more diluted and is meant to be sprayed. i hold around 8-10 inches from body and spray around my collar and some on my neck. The Edge evaporates quickly on skin so i always get some on my shirt were it lasts longer. The real key i find is get you a really good cologne, or cover scent. Really i think just use more TE and less SOE thats how i get good results. I even get good results with just TE but not a 1 dab dosage. I normally use one to two sprays but on occassion have gotten drunk and sprayed myself about 6 times more and still got hits like that in a party setting! Ok i know i have rambled on but i just know that i would have been lost without the advice older, wiser pheromone users. Good Luck!

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-05-2003, 09:03 AM
If you dab TE instead of spraying, you can spread it, which is good. If you spray, you get it all in one place only... That\'s one of the main reasons why most ppl suggest dabbing.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-05-2003, 10:15 AM
In my experience spreading pheros isn\'t really a factor in the hits i get. The pheromone molecules are going to diffuse down the concentration gradient until equilibrium is reached. Just like when someone wearing a cologne and you get a whiff of it, the pheromone molecules act in the same manner. If thats the reason for dabbing the edge its pointless! I would suggest that more regular edge users would recommed spraying as well. Females have a greater sense to detect pheromones then you would think. Anyway i was just trying to help. AKINU said he wasn\'t getting results dabbing but then he gave advice to dab. Thats were i was getting confused. How can someone with no hits, no results give advice? Thats not good practice for helping others!

Genome335
07-05-2003, 11:03 AM
I can\'t stomach more that 4 dabs or 1 spray of TE, I am very sensitive to it. The stench is so bad to me, that if I wear more than that it\'s like someone took a [bad word] in my face, hence my dosage. Also I like keeping male aggression to a minimum, thats the worst side effect of phero\'s in my opinion (especially TE). Also the most succesful mixes out there consist of high nol and low none content, results vary but thats the best road to take in my opinion especially if it keeps the stench to a minimum. But I agree with you that 1 dab is not enough, try going for the 3-5 dab range, 4 inches of SOE for every inch of TE (1:4 ratio). That should work fine.

hotrocks5
07-05-2003, 11:35 AM
I don\'t like to dab TE. If it was meant to be dabbed, they would not have put it in a spray bottle. TE is used for spraying. NPA is used for dabbing. I don\'t think one spray of TE would be an OD. According to the PMix Calc, one spray gives you 0.0156 mg of aNone. The actual aNone content would be half of that amount since the other half would be the \"secret ingredients,\" so I\'m not sure how this is an OD. But I guess everyone has a different way of getting successful results.

ToBeOrNotToBe
07-05-2003, 11:58 AM
I don\'t like to dab TE. If it was meant to be dabbed, they would not have put it in a spray bottle. TE is used for spraying. NPA is used for dabbing. I don\'t think one spray of TE would be an OD. According to the PMix Calc, one spray gives you 0.0156 mg of aNone. The actual aNone content would be half of that amount since the other half would be the \"secret ingredients,\" so I\'m not sure how this is an OD. But I guess everyone has a different way of getting successful results.

Following your line of ideas, the NPA was made not for dabbing, but for using drops (it has an eye dropper)... and I believe few ppl actually use drops directly on the skin or clothes. I mean, some may use (I have already read posts where ppl report using drops of NPA) but most ppl actually dab the NPA.

SoE, for example, is supposed to be used for dabbing (rolling over), and that is done by most ppl... but some also use drops sometimes.

So, the results won\'t be very different if you choose to dab, spray, use drops, wipes... whatever you want, but regarding that you use the same ammount!

But when you dab you can control better the dose you\'ll be wearing and spread it well, which can make the smell less intense (useful for products like NPA and TE, that stink).

akinu
07-05-2003, 12:10 PM
In my experience spreading pheros isn\'t really a factor in the hits i get. The pheromone molecules are going to diffuse down the concentration gradient until equilibrium is reached. Just like when someone wearing a cologne and you get a whiff of it, the pheromone molecules act in the same manner. If thats the reason for dabbing the edge its pointless! I would suggest that more regular edge users would recommed spraying as well. Females have a greater sense to detect pheromones then you would think. Anyway i was just trying to help. AKINU said he wasn\'t getting results dabbing but then he gave advice to dab. Thats were i was getting confused. How can someone with no hits, no results give advice? Thats not good practice for helping others!

Dabbing is not my advice. It was a conclusion reached in a discussion and I am asking whether it is right or wrong to dab. Its not just TE w/dabbing but overall NONE products didnt work for me so far. Jesus! I am not in a position to give ANY kiind of phero advice. Must be a misunderstanding. Thanks for the advice though...

akinu
07-05-2003, 12:24 PM
....and can someone elaborate a bit about why pheromax failed in a suitable environenment. look at the first post.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-05-2003, 06:48 PM
Here let me be more simple about this. This forum has been around for almost three years. So there has been a lot of discussion that maybe you didn\'t catch because your new. There was never any kind of conclusion made by knowledgable people about pheromones. In fact, it was a bunch of people who had just began using pheromones and haven\'t used them enough to even be given advice. And see now what do we have you given out their disscussion as a conclusion when it is not. Your understanding of pheromones and how to use them will progress through time. Just because its on this forum doesn\'t always make it true. This isn\'t like a accredited research or anything. Pheromone usage get easier through time but only through trial and error.

akinu
07-06-2003, 04:19 AM
AhhhHH!!! Thats what I am asking!! I dont say it is true, I am ASKING whether it is true. Man, seriously, get some rest /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

akinu
07-07-2003, 11:03 AM
Umm.. guys for further testing, can someone enlighten me on why pheromax didnt work? Look at the first post please?

franki
07-07-2003, 11:07 AM
Umm.. guys for further testing, can someone enlighten me on why pheromax didnt work? Look at the first post please?

It could very well be that the girls you were with that day were not in the right part of their cycle. I am thinking this, cause they weren\'t flirty with other guys either, am I right?

akinu
07-07-2003, 12:08 PM
There were no other guys. Just my buddy-me and 3 girls. As my buddy has a g/f I was the only available guy there. The cycle thing may be feasible, but all three at the same time would be a hard probability. I knew one of them was having her period.

akinu
07-08-2003, 12:36 PM
Humm.. So the situation is as enigmatic as I thought.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

akinu
08-09-2003, 02:17 PM
Had an interesting experience to add under this topic yesterday.

To refresh your memories, see this thread for my previous (and unfortunate) pheromax experiences.

Sprayed 1,5 sprays of pheromax on t-shirt chest and covered with nothing. Took a bus and went to meet my friend on the other end of the city (half and hour or so). We went to a Burgerking in which we met my friends mom (!), we sat and I went order sth. I had totally forgotten my mones and surprised when the cashier girl seemed to be flirting subtly. She didnot drop her clothes off of course but her subtle body lang and way of speaking (tonality, pauses) was very suggestive. She offered me to bring the stuff when they are ready, so I went back to the table. I decided to drag another table to make more room during which, the cashier girl came over and teased me (\"haha you are scratching the floor\"). I couldnt understand why she was showing exceptional attention, until my friends mom said \"ah-ha she is trying to make a conversation....after seeing such a handsome guy like you..\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif First of all I am not handsome, secondly I have an intuition that pheromax has a positive effect on older women. See my first pmax experience (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=83585&amp;page=&amp;vi ew=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1&amp;vc=1\")

Now, this experience contradicts with what I\'ve experienced before. I am getting so diverse reactions from Pmax, from indifference to flirt. I am totally confused about what makes this thing work.

Researcher
08-09-2003, 02:23 PM
the indifference may come if u are using to frequently. you are getting build up, especially as the nol converts to none. then, you may be oding without knowing it.

also, we don\'t know if there are any pherone conversions (from bacteria) that block new pheromone applicaions.

your first pheromax experience was probably postive because you had a clean slate to work with in terms of no pheromone buildup. remember, this stuff gives people pheromones mounts that are 100Xs what is natural, and so buildup affects performance when you put 100Xs on top of 100xs

akinu
08-09-2003, 02:57 PM
Nope, I use pmax once in two weeks or so and on clothes, not on skin.

Researcher
08-09-2003, 03:21 PM
could no results me that the clothes don\'t always provuide the heat to release enough of the pheromones for them to be picked up by others in the air?

akinu
08-10-2003, 04:01 AM
That may be. But in the first post of this thread, I used pheromax on my head. And I hadnt used anything prior to pmax.

Genome335
08-10-2003, 04:10 AM
Do you have any colognes aside from coolwaters?

Researcher
08-10-2003, 06:42 AM
akinu, wearing on your head provides heat like wearing on skin.