PDA

View Full Version : New Cops theory/idea

CptKipling
07-01-2003, 07:42 AM
I\'m sure everyone has heard about the observed alignment of ovulation of women living in close contact with each other, and i suspect this is due to ovulatory cops (particularly potent, most fertile part of the cycle so she wants to find a mate asap).

Now, and here i presume we are mostly dealing with ovulatory cops, what if exposure to cops induces ovulation or at least gets the appropriate hormones flowing?

It is suspected that the presence of a very attractive man can induce ovulation (depending on the timing in the cycle of course), and I\'m sure many here know that women are most horny at this time (many studies have shown that women expose more skin at this time in the cycle, perhaps subconsciously trying to disperse more mones?).

The only evidence i have for this theory is the apparent disruption of some women\'s cycle around cops, including an ex.

There are two ways that this would be good for the wearer (that are not mutually exclusive):

a) The hormonal release caused by exposure to ovulatory cops is the same/has the same affect as the appearance of a very attractive male.

b) It makes women horny around you due to her ovulation.

DrSmellThis
07-01-2003, 04:24 PM
Nice post. I\'ve suspected the same thing.

Jones
07-01-2003, 06:57 PM
Yes, im sure you have studied copulins quite extensively. Ill even bet that copulins may cause a physical response in males, like increased testosterone. SO IS THAT IT? Is that what you put on your dick to make it grow, come one man, i know its either that, or none, nol or rone. help me out and dont make me waste time buying all three. becuase i might just have to post which one it is once i find out! thats not a threat of course.

btw, not that its been done on this thread, but anol anone are the wrong abreviations. its androstENOL, and androstENONE.

Skyy
07-01-2003, 08:38 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Yes, im sure you have studied copulins quite extensively. Ill even bet that copulins may cause a physical response in males, like increased testosterone. SO IS THAT IT? Is that what you put on your dick to make it grow, come one man, i know its either that, or none, nol or rone. help me out and dont make me waste time buying all three. becuase i might just have to post which one it is once i find out! thats not a threat of course.

btw, not that its been done on this thread, but anol anone are the wrong abreviations. its androstENOL, and androstENONE.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

aNONE
aRONE
aNOL

none
rone
nol

same [bad word]

we have our own abreviations

tallmacky
07-01-2003, 09:53 PM
(many studies have shown that women expose more skin at this time in the cycle, perhaps subconsciously trying to disperse more mones?).

Hmmmm I doubt it, I think when thinking exclusively on pheromones like that we invest far too much in their role. Women expose more skin/wear less clothing to attracting a budding and sexual willing male. Many of us from climates which change know the difference of arousal for the opposite sex changing, such as winter to summer? The studies I have seen say that yes woman during this time do expose more skin but they usually concure the reason is due mainly for visual reasons. The rest sounds good....good post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

bundyburger
07-02-2003, 01:32 AM
mmmmmmmm... what I\'d give for Spring to come around quicker here in oz. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Hungry
07-02-2003, 03:02 AM
The \'a\' comes from the first letter, i.e. AndrosteNONE. I suppose \"a-none\" would be more correct as an abbreviation, but really, who cares? We all know what it means.

Hungry

Hungry
07-02-2003, 03:27 AM
Now, and here i presume we are mostly dealing with ovulatory cops, what if exposure to cops induces ovulation or at least gets the appropriate hormones flowing?

My only questions relate to period of exposure. How long does the exposure have to be for a hormonal effect to occur?

Alignment of ovulation occurs with women living together, so they\'re exposed to each other for a significant period of time each day. Did those studies mention how long they generally live together before alignment occurs? If a shorter period of exposure had the same effect, then women would be in all sorts of trouble, with potentially a significant number of other women they interact with on a daily basis influencing their cycle. It\'s possible it could still have a positive effect (for our purposes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif) on their hormones, but the limited exposure still bothers me.

Another question. If I wore copulins to work every day, what effect would it have on my female colleagues\' cycle? In this example, we\'re talking about long term exposure on a daily basis, probably equivalent to living together.

I\'m not familiar with those studies BTW, although I\'ve heard of the phenomenon.

(many studies have shown that women expose more skin at this time in the cycle, perhaps subconsciously trying to disperse more mones?).

Skin is sexy. More skin = more attractive. Pheromones seem to get through our clothes easily enough, so that may not have anything to do with it.

Hungry

mikey
07-02-2003, 06:02 AM

Skin is sexy. More skin = more attractive. Pheromones seem to get through our clothes easily enough, so that may not have anything to do with it.

Yes sure - but when i m going to see like we say in graz \"gehsteigpanzer\" english: curb armor wagon (hope ya know what i mean? *g*).

IMO: She would NOT turn me on - is she\'s fat (like jazz gitty ). No question this way, some ppl like \"fully formend kuddlebears\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

I know i m very fastidiously /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif (especially when i ll think i could have 3 chicks last months [ I LOVE THOSE MONES *dg*] ).

franki
07-02-2003, 06:23 AM

Yes sure - but when i m going to see like we say in graz \"gehsteigpanzer\" english: curb armor wagon (hope ya know what i mean? *g*).

IMO: She would NOT turn me on - is she\'s fat (like jazz gitty ). No question this way, some ppl like \"fully formend kuddlebears\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

I know i m very fastidiously /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif (especially when i ll think i could have 3 chicks last months [ I LOVE THOSE MONES *dg*] ).

Mikey, I love your style, but I am not sure if our english-speaking friends understand words like curb armor wagon or fully formend kuddlebears... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif What you mean to say is that you don\'t fall for those girls with TOO rubenesque characteristics.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

mikey
07-02-2003, 06:30 AM
Yea, franki i know but how should i desribe german-&gt; gehsteigpanzer ?? my babylon could not translate it *hm*.

I ve tried yet by world.altavista.com those mean \"going climbing tank\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif...

*doink*

Whitehall
07-02-2003, 07:36 AM
A woman can be externally stimulated into ovulation but it takes a big stimulus. Rape is the usual example. \"Sperm Wars\" notes that rape victims are much more likely to be fertilized per single coitus than average. Likewise, a really sexy and stimulating opportunity might trigger ovulation, like a groupie getting it on backstage with her idol when the band came to town.

However, I\'m skeptical that a random guy in a bar wearing copulins would be enough to trigger a target into ovulation if she wasn\'t ready to ovulate herself. I just doubt that that\'s enough stimulus

Andy
07-02-2003, 07:54 AM
Try \"Sidewalk Tank\" Mikey ;P

CptKipling
07-02-2003, 11:04 AM
Whitehall,

It\'s possible though, I remember the first time a wore cops my gf\'s cycle seemed tobe accelerated, although i haven\'t paid attention to any changes in women recently, but i will now.

TM,

I agree, that was my opinion on that issue before i got into pheros, i was just speculating.

Hungry,

You mention a very good point about exposure time. It crossed my mind aswell, but at moment there is no way to tell. However, even if it requires a long exposure, the instant hormonal responce *might* be enough to change something.

I\'m going to be making some observations, and i would be gratefull if others did too.

Whitehall
07-02-2003, 11:51 AM
Whitehall,

It\'s possible though

C\'ptn, you are so hot that of course your very presence can change your g/f\'s ovulation schedule. As I said, it can take a powerful stimulus but how powerful is up to the woman! If she\'s hot for you, her body will go out of its way to be able to breed with you.

CptKipling
07-03-2003, 07:01 AM
Ok thanks Whitehall.