PDA

View Full Version : Short story of a girl and SoE

mikey
07-01-2003, 06:42 AM
high folks,

I want to post a short story, happened yesterday evening by our business meeting.

Since one week or so, there\'s a new businesspartner of our group called manu a 7 / 10, middle length- gloom braun hair, slim - medium build, about 17 yrs.

Last week, when we acquaint us (spelling?), we didn\'t talk much to each other. She just give me a HUGHE SMILE during our meeting, sure had a smile on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Second meeting, we talked about \"from where she could know me\"- maybe from a chat in austria (very popular www.oe3.at (\"http://www.oe3.at\") / chat.orf.at ), and made a bit smalltalk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Her gesture / behavior was very \"open\" and friendly - i\'d on about 6 inches of SoE on each wrists, pubs and sites of neck.
After all i wanted to ask her for a date (go swimming [ to see the naked truth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.), but her dad and some other businessppl stayed by her . I did not have any confidence to ask her (when those [ bad word ] guys arroud her *blah*.)

WTF should i say... SEE YOU NEXT TIME !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

All the best (;

Jones
07-01-2003, 08:06 AM
How do you loose weight like crazy?

TBiRD
07-01-2003, 08:08 AM
don\'t eat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
07-01-2003, 08:13 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
How do you loose weight like crazy?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I think it is a little Herbalife spamming. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

amorolor
07-01-2003, 08:25 AM
Maybe crazy is the name of A girl he knows.

Sagacious1420
07-01-2003, 08:49 AM
When did Herbalife start making spam? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif What kinds of secrets herbs do they add?

BassMan
07-01-2003, 08:55 AM
When did Herbalife start making spam? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif What kinds of secrets herbs do they add?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Can you really lose weight eating Herbalife spam? I want some /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sagacious1420
07-01-2003, 10:20 AM

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Can you really lose weight eating Herbalife spam? I want some /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Now there\'s a marketing strategy for you...the more you eat, the more you lose weight. I better go buy some stock, right away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Mtnjim
07-01-2003, 01:00 PM
\"...the more you eat, the more you lose weight.\"
I think that only applies to celery.

Watcher
07-01-2003, 01:06 PM
Hit the gym eat healthy and keep the work up for 6 months minimum and dont get lazy and you will lose weight.

mikey
07-02-2003, 05:50 AM
Little boy it\'s not spamming its my signature /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Whatch your shoes *plemplem* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif