PDA

View Full Version : Different mones, for different social situations.

asuperdictator
06-30-2003, 09:11 AM
So lets go through a simulation... Say at school, or at a party I am thinking I should wear social mones/mixes (rone and nol). But say later, I go to some girl\'s house and wear a sexual mones/mixes. Should this be my \"schedule\" for mones??? Do these sexual mones/mixes primarily include none? I looked at manchorito\'s posts, and they are like mine, but he hasn\'t gotten any clear answers. Above all, could you guys tell me what mones/mixes are for social situations, and which ones are for sexual situations . Thanks.

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-30-2003, 11:23 AM
SoE is great for social hits. WAGG also but this one isn\'t usually used as a standalone product.

AE is good for sexual and social hits.

The best for pure sexual hits are TE and NPA (this one is 4 times more concentrated than the TE), but they need to bo covered with a cologne, cause they stink.

So, you could use something like SoE + NPA/TE or AE + NPA/TE, which would be great for sexual AND social hits.

manchorito
07-01-2003, 08:30 PM
Yea, we have a lot in common, I think we need to wear the same at the same time, but we need more answers from all these pheromone masters, because we are kinda clueless. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
07-01-2003, 10:00 PM
-None in smaller doses can have it\'s positive effects socially aswell. There really aren\'t too many options of available -mones so your answer should be short. NPA/TE stink? I think we need to have a poll on this. I have OD heavily on TE and NPA and i\'ve been very close to women and never have gotten any sign of smelling. I think given the right dosage you don\'t have much at all to worry about. I would like to challenge the thinking that NPA/TE actually smell that bad, especially in the doses we put on. If these smelled so bad I don\'t think merely a cover scent would get rid or even diminish the smell of \"NPA/TE\". Whenever I have had the combination of a bad smell with a cologne/body spray it has always smelled like both. Spray some Air Freshner in your bathroom after you are done...doing what you do. To me the horrible smell falls in the category of urban pheromone legends such as \"Your natural -none production should be enough\" or \"Young girls don\'t respond to -none\" stuff.

I think you will be fine with a pretty heavy dosage of NPA/TE alone.

=======================================

Does anyone think that AE/W might work good in the case of a social enviroment?