PDA

View Full Version : Please Read

Runi
06-29-2003, 10:25 PM
Hey guys
First I want to say GREAT FORUM GUYS.. Keep up the good work! I am a 17 year old guy from Europe. I am sorry about asking you this question, but I really need help. I have been reading on this forum for a couple of days now, but I
just dont know which product is the best for me, or if I should mix some products, beacuse there are so many of them.
First, let me tell you something about me..
I am a 17 year old white guy who is 5\'8\" and (not to brag, but) am pretty good looking. But I am very shy. When I am in social gatherings I never know what to say or do.. And I it very hard for me to be the first to introduce myself to any girl.. So what product or products do you guys think would be the right for me? By the way.. I want it to be easier for the girls in the age range between 15-19 to come and talk to me, and ofcourse I want some sexual hits *lol*.. I am interested in AE/m, NPA, TE and SOE/m.. Are those products good for me? if they are, which one should I chooce/mix? And can I use some perfume together regardless what mones it is? perfume like Aqua Di Gio ? Which pheromones would you recommend for me? And the dosage plz.
I really hope you can answer my question!

Sincerely
RĂșni

biteme
06-29-2003, 11:54 PM
I\'m not an expert by any means, but if you want something to make you seem more approachable, I\'d go w/a product containing -NOL. Like SOE or perhaps AE\\m. If you have the money, you can try both (see CK\'s mix vaults).

As to whether you should start mixing right away, IMHO, I think you should try one of those two out on its own first. At least for a couple of weeks. So you can get an idea of whether or not that product really does anything for you, and how much of it you need, etc.

Just remember, though, even if you\'re armed w/mones, YOU still have to make the first move; for the most part. So also work on your social skills. Good social skills + mones will get you a lot further than bad social skills + mones.

As for using cologne, some people use cologne/perfume regardless of what mone they use; just becareful that the fragrances don\'t clash. Especially w/SOE.

Hope this helps.

CptKipling
06-30-2003, 07:37 AM
I think you want SOE, thats for certain, and perhaps TE and/or AE.