PDA

View Full Version : How long does those work ?

mikey
06-29-2003, 11:21 AM
Hi guys and gals /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I m back, haven t much time last week to spend in this phorum ...

Before my real post; i want to explain the \"great wall of vagina\". I read something on this side, but its changed a few weeks -> http://nexstep.blogspot.com/ (\"http://nexstep.blogspot.com/\")
I meant with this expression that a girl closes her legs, leans back, \"close her arms (make a X \".) Hope you guys understand now ?

Now, some questions, i ve used my nice(?) combo 2-3 times last weeks 2 AE + 2 APC + 2 NPA + 4\" SOE reactions: lots of looks (few DIHLS), people around me chat a lot .

BUT the [ REALLY BAD WORD ] thing is that it comes in my mind that the ALCOHL based NPA does NOT WORK longer than MAX 2 HRS of / by me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif....

When i put AE + APC on, the \"hits / DIHLS and .or looks are stable\"... which experiences do you guys have?

I ll think i must buy PI *hm*

DrSmellThis
06-29-2003, 12:24 PM
I agree oil is better.

A good strategy to address that problem is to add oil of benzoin to NPA/Edge to keep it stable and make it last longer; release gradually. you might find it best to add a little grain Etoh to the benzoin first to dissolve.

mikey
06-29-2003, 12:39 PM
Thanks DR.

Benzoin do you mean (in german called BENZIN ), i don\'t get any good translation with my babylon pro /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

And (grain) etoh? Sry i don\'t understand what you mean /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Going to try world.altavista.com /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Hey Doc, if you take your bottle npa with you in which periods / time would you refresh npa??
Think of an OD... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
06-29-2003, 04:12 PM
benzoin is an ingredient in APC maybe you should try a variation of JB1 if you have NPA already. It seems to last longt periods of time on me/

Charisma
06-30-2003, 12:08 AM
Benzoin is NOT the German Benzin (which is gasoline /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

DrSmellThis
06-30-2003, 02:59 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Thanks DR.

Benzoin do you mean (in german called BENZIN ), i don\'t get any good translation with my babylon pro /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

And (grain) etoh? Sry i don\'t understand what you mean /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Going to try world.altavista.com /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Hey Doc, if you take your bottle npa with you in which periods / time would you refresh npa??
Think of an OD... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Benzoin is also know as stryax. That should work for you. Grain alcohol is ethanol. It is like 151 Rum but stronger. Another name is everclear.

mikey
06-30-2003, 04:20 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
benzoin is an ingredient in APC maybe you should try a variation of JB1 if you have NPA already. It seems to last longt periods of time on me/

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

i do. tried it sometimes - i m not going to use JB 1 often.
Don\'t you mean put them into one bottle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif, the APC OVER NPA (acohol lined with oil - think that will work .)

Hm... next days i will give me an amazing OD of SoE - be extreme nice &amp; extreme muscular *hrhr*