PDA

View Full Version : Get rid of "Try" and "Hope" :)

Icemone
06-29-2003, 03:15 AM
Hi all,

We probably won\'t be sure how well this
helps all those reading, until after you look back on this and realize it and smile /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I\'ve been so busy I haven\'t had a chance to read the forum in a few weeks.

So I return to find far TOO MANY \"try\" and \"hope\"

Trying is the sister of Lying! And hope LOL is their bitter inbred cousin!

What if you were to just
get rid of these words and while you\'re at it terminate
\"lucky\" because if you say/think :

\"I\'ll TRY pheromones, etc. and I HOPE this works and I\'ll get LUCKY.\" Then you are SO SCREWED and NOT in the way
you want to be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

( Ask yourself this:

---would you get in your car and \"try\" to get to the store and \"hope\" to \"get lucky\" and buy food?????
With this type of Attitude fueling your Actions you might just STARVE !!! : 0

Test the pheromones and anything else you are playing with.
EXPECT them to work----it\'s just a matter of HOW SOON? When? and Just
HOW WELL you\'ll do from now on...

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-29-2003, 04:18 AM
I\'ll try to read your post again and I hope I don\'t start laughing like hell... again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Do you feel lucky? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

proteus
06-29-2003, 05:07 AM
There is some truth to what you say. Pheros combined with the a positive state of mind makes a huge difference - it doesn\'t make the pheros work any better (that would be nutty ) but if you\'re in the right state of mind it can be a powerful combo.

CptKipling
06-29-2003, 05:29 AM
Exactly, cynics dont see results. If you dont believe, then this DOES affect your attitude and this affects your results.

I\'m not saying everyone has to believe, but if you do try them, give them their fairest chance.

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-29-2003, 05:40 AM
Don\'t die trying it! Just do it!

TBiRD
06-29-2003, 06:19 AM
warning - *spoiler*

-self placebo-

helps ? sure it does ! good post ice !

Bruce
06-29-2003, 07:35 AM
I agree. If you want to succeed, just do it, as they say. I like your analogy about going shopping. You know there are actually people with such low confidence and self-esteem that they use words like \"try\" when referring to normal daily activities.

Bruce

akinu
06-29-2003, 10:25 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Exactly, cynics dont see results. If you dont believe, then this DOES affect your attitude and this affects your results.

I\'m not saying everyone has to believe, but if you do try them, give them their fairest chance.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That is scary. And true. I cant emphasise this enough. It wont work unless you dont know how to use it and dont know how to \"behave\" with them. As soon as I began to realize how they actually work, they worked!!

mikey
06-29-2003, 11:54 AM
Just try /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif ; everything you ve done more often then 10 time is usual .

Don\'t sit and stay - walk and pray ? no say *g*

kentwo
06-29-2003, 12:18 PM
Being a cynic I gotta throw my 2cents in.

But wouldn\'t that be true for anything? If you believe in anything wouldn\'t it make it work for you? I don\'t believe in things that other swear it works. People go on and on about things that they say works if you believe in it, but where\'s the proof that it actually works and its not just the belief in it that pushes it. I\'m not saying that you should go into any experience with a negative outlook, but I am saying that you must keep your mind open to all possibilities. There are too many examples to count on little things and superstitions that people go through everyday that for them work, but other people it doesn\'t. Why? They believe it will work. If something actually scientifically works, then it has to work for everyone. Any arguments with that?

I\'ll keep \"trying\" nones, and I do have \"hope\" and a positive attitude that it will work, but like everything in life, I\'ll take it with a grain of salt. I\'m glad it works for somepeople. And it is possible that human behavior may play a greater role then the nones itself, so that attitude is just if not more important then the nones. So if that is true, then trying and hoping may be detrimental to its effectivness.

BTW: Depending on where you live, trying to get to the store and hoping you make it there is something you\'d better do when you get on to the road. And that is true for everyone in some small degree. If there was an accident, what would they say? He was \"trying\" to get to the store. Don\'t take anything as a given. Just ask the family who\'s father and son was killed walking across the street to get a birthday cake for his birthday in Hawaii yesterday.

mikey
06-29-2003, 12:34 PM
Öhm *doink*?

Try search google.com for information about pheromones, it is scientiffically approved / proved that mones work !
I don\'t know ATM any sites with english info, just in german.

But let me say at least, we\'re not going to lie that this stuff work... it does off 99% of the habitancy dependent on nationality, social status, and behavoir.
Sry i can\'t explain to you verything as good as our members from english spoken countries.

Don\'t hope - do try and use . Change dosages &amp; mixes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif