PDA

View Full Version : I ain't looking for sex, rather social hits

asuperdictator
06-28-2003, 08:25 PM
Right now, I am 16, and I\'m not really looking for sex (not ready), rather I am trying to get girls to talk to me more and be more chatty. Basically, I want a Social Pheromone. JB#2 is said to be more socially oriented. The problem is, I am focusing on high none mones to be more alpha. Is that a good way to go to get girls more chatty? Or should I get high nol products, or high rone products. I\'m thinking right now that I want to use social mones to get a girl to talk to me then get to know me, then when i want to try to go out with her, i use sexually oriented products/mixes. Is that a good way to go , or should I go straight with sexual mones. One more, could one of you pro\'s tell me which mones and mixes are sexually and which ones are socially. Thanks.

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-28-2003, 11:20 PM
If you\'re looking for social hits, you should buy the SoE oil, no doubt about that. It has -nol and -rone and it is one of the best.

If you want to add some \"sexual power\" to that, use some NPA with the SoE.

Sagacious1420
06-29-2003, 01:44 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
If you\'re looking for social hits, you should buy the SoE oil, no doubt about that.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

OK, only have a minute...heeheehee....

rollin\', rollin\', roll-on your way to giddy, social highs like you rarely see. but believe it! \'cause it(!) is really happenin\'!

beware of the chatty cathy in you\'re group...it can get annoying!

or the ultra-beta male who wants to ride on your wave! even more annoying!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-29-2003, 01:46 AM
At your age, SoE is by far the best choice! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CptKipling
06-29-2003, 09:24 AM
Right now, I am 16, and I\'m not really looking for sex (not ready), rather I am trying to get girls to talk to me more and be more chatty. Basically, I want a Social Pheromone. JB#2 is said to be more socially oriented. The problem is, I am focusing on high none mones to be more alpha. Is that a good way to go to get girls more chatty? Or should I get high nol products, or high rone products. I\'m thinking right now that I want to use social mones to get a girl to talk to me then get to know me, then when i want to try to go out with her, i use sexually oriented products/mixes. Is that a good way to go , or should I go straight with sexual mones. One more, could one of you pro\'s tell me which mones and mixes are sexually and which ones are socially. Thanks.

Long time no see!

You could try a mix of SOE and AE.

akinu
06-29-2003, 09:28 AM
Or get Pheromax?? It has a very high concentration of NOL and low dosage of NONE which is better in social situations I guess. Why use NONE anyway? Does NONE only works for anyone?

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-29-2003, 10:33 AM
Or get Pheromax?? It has a very high concentration of NOL and low dosage of NONE which is better in social situations I guess. Why use NONE anyway? Does NONE only works for anyone?

Actually, it has more -none than -nol.

akinu
06-29-2003, 10:44 AM
What? The phero simulator shows there is 7 times more NOL than NONE in pheromax. Is it secret NONE ingredients?

franki
06-29-2003, 10:46 AM
The old Pheromax has none:nol at 3:2.

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-29-2003, 10:50 AM
The old Pheromax has none:nol at 3:2.

Right! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

akinu
06-29-2003, 10:55 AM
Then its a mistake in the phero simulator.

mikey
06-29-2003, 11:39 AM
Otherwise try AE for the best mix of sex and social line.
Notice -&gt; you won\'t get real sex hits with it (you must be active; talk to a girl don\'t STARE all the time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

SOE makes you mister nice guy, when i m using SoE i m in the middle (dominant guy, everyone talk and smile to you.)

IMO: Try out -&gt; 90 day money back guarantee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

akinu
06-29-2003, 01:05 PM
I got AE. I will test it I just dont want to waste anymore pheros until I am %100 sure about what I am doing. I know I am getting paranoid, but if only 24 inches of SOE works for you, you too would become paranoid /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

xvs
06-29-2003, 06:17 PM
For me, WAGG is the best thing for social hits.

SOE is good, but results can be mixed (I think because of the -rone).