PDA

View Full Version : AAAHHHH!!! YESSS!! MY FIRSST HIT!!

akinu
06-28-2003, 05:13 PM
I will dedicate this post to Tallmacky, who had previously suggested me \"NOL bombardment\" in Turkey; thus who is the brain behind the success.

I used 4 (yes four) drops of WAGG (two on each shoulder on clothing) and crazy amount of SOE which covered all of my neck from top to bottom all between ears and behind ears as well as chin and above lips. Totally nuts! Totally OD! I also took SOE with me to refresh throughout the night.

Tonight was the ultimate testing time. I would get together with an old girl\"friend\" and later 2 of her friends (girls) decided to join. I had previously seen one of her friends, but other was totally a stranger to me. We met in a bar and chatted for a while; I couldnt get any difference at this time. Quite normal conversation. I was acting quite active in order to match my pheros. I got 2 DIHLs in the first bar, all from 5-10 feet away. These were the first DIHLs I got and I checked twice to see if I was wrong. Anyway, later another friend joined (I saw once) after which I was a guy with 4 girls! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I will name the girls A=my old friend B=6/10 cute, very outgoing and funny saw her the same time I saw D C=7/10 very cute but silent, first time I see her D=4/10 fat, outgoing ignored me when I first saw her months ago

We decided to move on to another bar after 2 hours and this is where I got real hits /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif After we left the first bar B came over hugging me, said \"I can make all of my friends jealous near a handsome guy like you\". Woohoo! Anyway I played along and thought that it was a friendly compliment.

When we entered the second bar, I went to the toilet to refresh SOE. I applied another crazy amount SOE which re-covered all of my neck (totally 12x2 (before going out and two hours later) =24 inches + 4 drops of WAGG applied before going out). I went back to the girls standing in front of the DJ cabin. I was trying to give the same attention to all of them but although very nice, C wasnt having fun at all. Anyway, I was quite active by the boost of NOL above my lips and having much fun with the girls. I was sure that it looked pretty interesting from the outside; I was leaning on the wall of DJ cabin and all of the girls\' attention was on me. All were VERY close to me and even imitated people dancing, to make me laugh. I sure looked like a Casanova /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Then boom! Next phase. B took the initiative by holding my head with both of her hands and told me a very long and interestingly not very funny joke, all by touching my ear with her lips!! I was rather hot and heavy rather than entertained by the end of the joke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I didnt know what to do at that level and tried to flirt back; but I was not as good as her. Of course there was no change in A who knew me for some 16 years; I wasnt expecting any change at all. D; who had ignored me months ago was trying to entertain me this time! C was still silent but she was open to conversation with me. She was smiling all the time. I decided to switch mood and chatted her for a while very low key. When B returned back from the toilet and found me chatting with C, she doubled her efforts to get my attention. Man it was a hard thing to serve all of them at once /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I got another 4 DIHLs from 10 feets which included a guy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif The night went full throttle without dropping pace. When we decided to get some fresh air outside, we chatted with C again and I understood that she was not silent because of disinterest, but because she was shy and naturally silent. I put SOE to test by offering her my jacket in case she was cold and she accepted and wore the jacket.. cold?? It was steamy record high temprature in Ankara /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif She kept the jacket for 5 minutes during which I was sure that she was sweating because of the extra high temprature. (Why I took the jacket while going out? I am an idiot.) We all took different cabs to go home.

So, thats it! I am back in faith! Now I have to make sure that I can have the same responses (and some more sexual response might not hurt either).

1)What if B was interested in me anyway and what if C and D were just having fun?

2)What if DIHL are not because of SOE?

3)Is this much NOL required? Why cant I get anything without pouring 1/4 bottle of SOE (exaggeration)?

4)What am I gonna do when I dont have 4 girls, all ready to chat with me, but just me in a bar?

5)Do you think WAGG did some of the stuff tonite? Was it all SOE?

ironration
06-28-2003, 09:19 PM
It could be the mones, but it could also just be social proof that got you all those hits. One of the most skilled seducers in the world, Mystery (sometimes post on ASF), gets lots of DIHL and sex without using any mones at all. He is just very good with getting social proof at clubs.

Having 4 girls giving you the attention, can easily set of a competion between them. If one of them see you as attractive, the other ones will automatically see you as more attractive as well (women want what other women want).

The DIHL from other people in the club is then easily explained as well, without any need to involve mones. You had 4 girls around you, focusing on you. So you had massive social proof, and was thus seen as someone attractive and intresting by the rest of the club.

If you had the same exact amount of mones on you, but not those 4 girls around you is very possible you would have not got any DIHL from any one else at all.

SwingerMD
06-29-2003, 12:54 AM
Akinu,

Congrats! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif SOE is one product that seems that I have even more fun when I start to roll lots on. I do get the rare DIHLs with SOE around six hours after application.

Ironraton,

Yes it could be true that he could have gotten some of this hits with social proof. I do believe that if this is even the case, the chain of reactions that he could have gotten could have been kick-started by the pheros. It can\'t just be the social proof that got him all of these hits. Even in situations w/o pheros you have the person\'s own phero signiture that is present as well as their physical appearence. Pheromones, social actions/mannerisms, and physical appearence all play a part in attraction, complementing each other.

-------------------

<font color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD </font>

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-29-2003, 01:43 AM
In the last weeks, I have read several reports of good results achieved with SoE... it seems like it is more than just for social hits... no doubt about that! In fact, I realise that it is perhaps the phero product that works better (in its way).

akinu
06-29-2003, 03:47 AM
ironration -- You may be true. On the other hand I usually hang out with girls as I enjoy their company more than guys\' company, but it was the first time they were \"competing\" so to speak and it was the first time I got DIHLs from the surrounding. Being with 4 girls is hardly a social proof; you may be labeled as gay, but 4 girls trying to get your attention may be a social proof. Also I never got any DIHL when I was with girls previously. But you still may be correct. I just have to test.

SwingerMD -- Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I do believe that if this is even the case, the chain of reactions that he could have gotten could have been kick-started by the pheros.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Thats true. As I said before something (OK many things /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) was different. I will try w/o pheros the next time.

I do get the rare DIHLs with SOE around six hours after application.

Six hours is a long time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif wow! I should apply 5 hours before I go out

franki
06-29-2003, 03:49 AM

I do get the rare DIHLs with SOE around six hours after application.

Six hours is a long time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif wow! I should apply 5 hours before I go out

Those DIHL\'s are probably caused by the conversion NOL to NONE and RONE to NONE. It would be easier to just apply a NONE product. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

akinu
06-29-2003, 03:54 AM
Oh OK. In that case it is nicer! You apply NOL and in six hours it works you from nice guy to alpha male! You dont have to do anything! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Andy
06-29-2003, 06:28 AM
Congrats Akinu, good to hear it finally worked /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CptKipling
06-29-2003, 09:14 AM
You got some SOE DIHLs!

Nice work!

akinu
06-29-2003, 09:17 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thank you Andy. Now I know that it was not my lack of observation of hits nor my way of behavior. Simply I was using wrong doses/types of mones. However now I dont know how to proceed with further testing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif If 24 inches of SOE and 4 drops of WAGG works for me, then it is sure that none of the pre-engineered mixes and dosages will work for me. Why am I so weird? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif If I have to use that much SOE each time I use pheros, then I will have to order a SOE each month!

I really need serious advice and direction concerning further research. What do I do now? Why so OD? Why cant I include NONE? Why,Why,Why???!?!?!?!?!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CptKipling
06-29-2003, 09:18 AM
Try a lower dose, and see if you get the same results.

akinu
06-29-2003, 09:19 AM
You got some SOE DIHLs!

Nice work!

I guess it was rather because of NONE (which was converted from NOL in several hours). Can NOL make people DIHL?

CptKipling
06-29-2003, 09:21 AM
I think it can, but i only have evidence from SOE, but I\'ve had some strong DILHs with SOE alone.

akinu
06-29-2003, 09:22 AM
Try a lower dose, and see if you get the same results.

I have been using SOE for about a year. I have been applying normal dosages 4-10 inches around te neck. Nothing happened. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

CptKipling
06-29-2003, 09:29 AM
Ok, try 12 inches, on your neck, chin, and a little on each wrist. That should work...jsut make sure you rub it in well, and spread it out as much as possible.

akinu
06-29-2003, 09:31 AM
Thanks Captain! This is #1 in my to do list. I also got NPA,AE,Pheromax,TE.. Apparently NONE does not work for me. Though it should at the age of 21???

CptKipling
06-29-2003, 09:32 AM
You could try 1 spray of TE to the chest, also well rubbed in, then 1 dab on the chin.

Good luck!

dionex
06-29-2003, 10:23 AM
Hi akinu, just a thaught that might help. If your getting DIHLs from the nol to non conversion, but cant use heavy non products, a product like APC could provide that small amount of non that you need. A couple of dabs shouldent mess things up for you and you wont have to wait for the conversion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

akinu
06-29-2003, 10:33 AM
Welcome to the forum dionex. Thanks. But at this time I am not sure whether that converted NONE was the reason for the DIHLs or the NOL.

tallmacky
06-29-2003, 12:04 PM
Akinu, this is really really good to hear, I only hope these hits are even further validated but I say do they need to be more validated?

Think about this, in life we never over complicate the obvious, well most of the time we don\'t. If I had apathy (no care or interest) in a girl that might like me and nothing happens, I can then point to my behavior. Now if I am more open to this girl and speak to her in a flirting way and she responds positively then that is because of the change in me, my attitude, I would not second guess it because I know it....you just know it. So take the situation as it is a very simple one, with pheromones on damn things sure picked up and changed, yeah there are a million variables, but in a sense that is irrelevent.

-------------------

I can see the SOE effected you pretty well also, sounds like you had a very very fun time my man! I had a feeling that this would distribute some good hits it was a gut instinct especially in your case. You are a good looking and seem to be a well groomed guy plus a good personality? You can afford to go a bit high on the -nol it can only help. Why are you having success now with the girls with such a high level, yes it has to do with the converstion chemisty of SOE but also the OD, instead of tapping on the door and giving the girl the \"option\" of attraction you are knocking it down and overwhelming her in a positive way. Turkish or not everyone has their limits the girls see flirting with you and acting openly has a drawback of looking stupid but their is a great reward....you.

Remember to try out Pheromax as soon as you can, I think 2 sprays of this stuff on your clothing may yield slightly higher results than the SOE, a mere guess at this point but PX (old) is blended for what you are looking for. Wow that rate of converstion (starts converting after 10 minutes) is a bit higher than you may be picturing eh heh. If possible you may want to try SOE on your clothes as well especially in this hot weather. Only with a mix of -nol and -none could you conquere those Turkish girls, think about it Turkish women are very closed off and cold in some ways, you need to get that -nol going to ease this to wear this off, with the addition of -none you are giving her the incentive to go on her instincts.

You may want to try PI/W or the chemisty set -nol. I believe that PI/W is very high grade -nol though there is a small number of copulins in it (shouldn\'t make much difference it may make them fight some more for ya? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif).
Great job Akinu I hope to hear many updates from you

Thanks for the plug Akinu /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif, hey Ironation pm me, I am glad you are still here though, super trooper!

(Excuse any spelling problems or anything I am still kind of \"drunk\")

akinu
06-29-2003, 01:23 PM
Remember to try out Pheromax as soon as you can, I think 2 sprays of this stuff on your clothing may
yield slightly higher results than the SOE, a mere guess at this point but PX (old) is blended for what you
are looking for. Wow that rate of converstion (starts converting after 10 minutes) is a bit higher than you
may be picturing eh heh.

I got the new formula pheromax. I guess I need more than two sprays of it to reach 24 inches of SoE NOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Besides I have an intuition that NONE does not work for me. Anyway I will try the Pmax on different social circumstances.

Only with a mix of -nol and -none could you conquere those Turkish girls, think about it

LOL I hope so.. But the ratio of NOL/NONE is important too. Jeez for 5 years NONE products did not work and for about a year SOE didnt work, for 2 weeks WAGG did not work (all normal dosages) and boom! I OD ed greatly on NOL and a result after 5 years!!! I guess I will need NONE/NOL : 1/10 or 1/15. I may not need NONE at all too.

(shouldn\'t make much difference it may make them fight some
more for ya? ).

Didnt get the message. Because of couplins or high grade NOL?

P.S.: As a different discussion, we all say that we have to make the effort even with the pheros on. Does any exceptional individual know of a mixture which can make girls approach &amp; pick you up?? For example I would expect girls to look back once they walk past me and smell the pheros. I always walk close to girls when Im on pheros but they are not interested at all generally.

Sagacious1420
06-29-2003, 03:04 PM
I have an intuition that NONE does not work for me...But the ratio of NOL/NONE is important too. I may not need NONE at all too.

Is it not the case that the younger you are, the more none you produce naturally? Therefore, you may not need to suppliment w/ synthetic none, if you are in your teens or early 20s? I think I remember some younger members posting some success using none based products...I suppose it\'s a matter of trial and error \'til you find what really works for you .

we all say that we have to make the effort even with the pheros on. Does any exceptional individual know of a mixture which can make girls approach &amp; pick you up?? For example I would expect girls to look back once they walk past me and smell the pheros. I always walk close to girls when Im on pheros but they are not interested at all generally.

Simply walking by a girl is unlikely to have any result. I suppose it\'s possible that a girl might detect the pheros by just walking past her, but I would imagine that there is no opportunity to associate them with you. She could end up responding to some other guy that was walking behind you and she would tag someone else. Make sense? If you\'re sitting at the bar and a girl is nearby (say 1 to 3 seats away) you should get some degree of response, but how she will respond depends on her. I have noticed that if I\'m standing around talking to a group of friends and there are girls doing the same, nearby, they will respond relatively quickly. In either, case both you and the girl(s) would be stationary and the closer you can get to her(them), the better your results should be.

Whether a girl will approach you and pick-up you has more to do w/ the girl , herself, than anything else. If she is a bold type of girl, then wearing pheros would possibly improve your chances. It\'s not a magic potion, dude. Don\'t expect pheros to overcome deeply ingrained social conditioning. Chances are that if a girl simply approaches you and is willing to intiate a convo w/ you, she has a reasonable degree of interest in you...but, what the reasons for her interest in you are is a diferent story entirely. Even if she\'s attracted to you and makes the approach, she\'s still probably going to expect you to take the lead at some point and go from there. Make sense? Now there are those random occasions when you meet a chick who\'s a player. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif She knows exactly what she wants and knows how to get it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif She\'ll, likely, have high expectations so you gotta keep up your end of the bargain. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

tallmacky
06-29-2003, 03:17 PM
The only way to get results from using only 3 in this case 1 actual pheromone is to increase it\'s density, it\'s amount. We do not have the luxuory of having the perfect insanely complex phero-signatures available for us to buy. So we have to take none, rone, nol, cops, whatever it is and make it\'s amount beyond average human lengths. Your natual phero signature can be up to 100x times weaker than the products sold here, I doubt your natual -none level has a major effect at all and will not greatly help a mix out.

Icarus
06-30-2003, 12:29 AM
Congrats akinu! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hungry
06-30-2003, 01:15 AM
Spreading them out is a really important point, I think. I\'ve just made up a new mix to test out, and I diluted it with a 50/50 ethanol/water mix, and put it into a L-S atomiser. This way I can use several sprays to really spread it out, without overdosing. In fact, 4 sprays for a mid dose. I figured a low concentration over my entire body is more natural, and more efficiently dissipated, than a couple of concentrated spots. Another benefit is, no really stinky spots.

Of course, you can do this with individual products like SOE as well. Once you calculate it and mix it together with diluted ethanol, applying is just a matter of a couple of quick sprays.

It\'s all good! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Has anyone had improved results from doing this? I\'ll do a search anyway, but please post if you have.

Hungry

CptKipling
06-30-2003, 07:16 AM
Spreading them out is a really important point, I think. I\'ve just made up a new mix to test out, and I diluted it with a 50/50 ethanol/water mix, and put it into a L-S atomiser. This way I can use several sprays to really spread it out, without overdosing. In fact, 4 sprays for a mid dose. I figured a low concentration over my entire body is more natural, and more efficiently dissipated, than a couple of concentrated spots. Another benefit is, no really stinky spots.

Of course, you can do this with individual products like SOE as well. Once you calculate it and mix it together with diluted ethanol, applying is just a matter of a couple of quick sprays.

Has anyone had improved results from doing this? I\'ll do a search anyway, but please post if you have.

Hungry

Another man on the right track. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dionex
06-30-2003, 09:07 AM

Has anyone had improved results from doing this?

Yes, but useing a different method. I mix all the pheromones I am going to apply together with a small amount of moisturising aftershave lotion in the palms of my hands, then spread all over my face, neck, behind ears, and forarms.
The mix I\'m haveing most succsess with is 3 drops AE, 1 drop WAGG, and 2 drops NPA, and it works great when I spread it out in this fashion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

akinu
07-01-2003, 10:32 AM
Is it not the case that the younger you are, the more none you produce naturally? Therefore, you may not need to
suppliment w/ synthetic none, if you are in your teens or early 20s? I think I remember some younger members
posting some success using none based products...I suppose it\'s a matter of trial and error \'til you find what really
works for you .

Yes. I am 21 and workout regularly, that may be a reason for high NONE production. But on the other hand, that NONE production doesnt seem to be good for me as I am not happy with my love life without pheros. NONE may be beneficial for youngsters with low NONE production but I guess not for me.. Still I will try to find out.

Simply walking by a girl is unlikely to have any result. I suppose it\'s possible that a girl might detect the pheros by just
walking past her, but I would imagine that there is no opportunity to associate them with you. She could end up
responding to some other guy that was walking behind you and she would tag someone else. Make sense? If you\'re
sitting at the bar and a girl is nearby (say 1 to 3 seats away) you should get some degree of response, but how she
will respond depends on her. I have noticed that if I\'m standing around talking to a group of friends and there are girls
doing the same, nearby, they will respond relatively quickly. In either, case both you and the girl(s) would be
stationary and the closer you can get to her(them), the better your results should be.

Whether a girl will approach you and pick-up you has more to do w/ the girl , herself, than anything else. If she is a
bold type of girl, then wearing pheros would possibly improve your chances. It\'s not a magic potion, dude. Don\'t
expect pheros to overcome deeply ingrained social conditioning. Chances are that if a girl simply approaches you and
is willing to intiate a convo w/ you, she has a reasonable degree of interest in you...but, what the reasons for her
interest in you are is a diferent story entirely. Even if she\'s attracted to you and makes the approach, she\'s still
probably going to expect you to take the lead at some point and go from there. Make sense? Now there are those
random occasions when you meet a chick who\'s a player. She knows exactly what she wants and knows how to
get it. She\'ll, likely, have high expectations so you gotta keep up your end of the bargain.

THANK YOU. I understand now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

akinu
07-01-2003, 10:37 AM
Simply walking by a girl is unlikely to have any result. I suppose it\'s possible that a girl might detect the pheros by just
walking past her, but I would imagine that there is no opportunity to associate them with you. She could end up
responding to some other guy that was walking behind you and she would tag someone else. Make sense? If you\'re
sitting at the bar and a girl is nearby (say 1 to 3 seats away) you should get some degree of response, but how she
will respond depends on her. I have noticed that if I\'m standing around talking to a group of friends and there are girls
doing the same, nearby, they will respond relatively quickly. In either, case both you and the girl(s) would be
stationary and the closer you can get to her(them), the better your results should be.

Whether a girl will approach you and pick-up you has more to do w/ the girl , herself, than anything else. If she is a
bold type of girl, then wearing pheros would possibly improve your chances. It\'s not a magic potion, dude. Don\'t
expect pheros to overcome deeply ingrained social conditioning. Chances are that if a girl simply approaches you and
is willing to intiate a convo w/ you, she has a reasonable degree of interest in you...but, what the reasons for her
interest in you are is a diferent story entirely. Even if she\'s attracted to you and makes the approach, she\'s still
probably going to expect you to take the lead at some point and go from there. Make sense? Now there are those
random occasions when you meet a chick who\'s a player. She knows exactly what she wants and knows how to
get it. She\'ll, likely, have high expectations so you gotta keep up your end of the bargain.

Hmm... But then why cant I get any response using the prescribed amount of pheros?!?!?? My body chem must be different

akinu
07-01-2003, 10:40 AM

Hungry

Yes that looks interesting. But I am not advanced to do such a thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I usually spread it manually /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mikey
07-02-2003, 06:58 AM

Hmm... But then why cant I get any response using the prescribed amount of pheros?!?!?? My body chem must be different

Hey akinu, about bd-chem and recommended dosages i had interesting situations.
When i was using 3:7 NPA / APC, the JB#1 combo.
I got very bad feedback w/ it... no one wanted to talk to me. Most of the ppl made a circle around me (stay away i mean.) Just one or two older ladys about 30-45 yrs have been nice and chatty to me. (I m 20 yrs, 177 cm, 78kg, average \"good\"looking?.)

Icarus
07-02-2003, 08:56 AM
And isn\'t the correct spelling \'lose\'?

I thought \'loose\' was the opposite of tight.

Peace

Skyy
07-02-2003, 09:04 AM

Hey akinu, about bd-chem and recommended dosages i had interesting situations.
When i was using 3:7 NPA / APC, the JB#1 combo.
I got very bad feedback w/ it... no one wanted to talk to me. Most of the ppl made a circle around me (stay away i mean.) Just one or two older ladys about 30-45 yrs have been nice and chatty to me. (I m 20 yrs, 177 cm, 78kg, average \"good\"looking?.)

how much jb#1 were you applying?