PDA

View Full Version : Poll - vote for the best cologne!

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-28-2003, 12:07 PM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1056827222ToBeOrNotToBe\">

Considering the following colognes, pick the best to use with/without pheromones (in your opinion, of course):
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />Acqua Di Gio - Giorgio Armani
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />Dolce and Gabbana - D&amp;G
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />Cool Water - Davidoff
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"4\" />Hugo - Hugo Boss
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"5\" />Pi - Givenchy
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"6\" />Eternity - Calvin Klein
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"7\" />Emporio Armani - Giorgio Armani
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"8\" />Polo Sport - Ralph Lauren
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"9\" />Le Male - Jean Paul Gaultier
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"10\" />Chrome - Loris Azzaro
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"11\" />L\'Eau D\'Issey - Issey Miyake
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"12\" />Sport - Paco Rabanne
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"13\" />Other (please specify)
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"14\" />I prefer AXE or something like that! No $ for colognes or I just like AXE the most.
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

franki
06-28-2003, 12:26 PM
Amouage Ciel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

akinu
06-28-2003, 03:57 PM
Other -- Ultraviolet from Paco Rabanne

krtel
06-28-2003, 05:26 PM
Tommy Boy.

pelotudo
06-28-2003, 05:49 PM
I went w/ Other on this poll. On the list, I would say Acqua, but my favs now are:

Curve by Claibourne
Armani Mania by Gorgio Armani
Ralph Lauren Romance by Ralph Lauren

-Jon

Whiffy
06-28-2003, 07:03 PM
I\'m with Krtel: Tommy is a good one. So\'s Polo Blue and Thierry Mugler Cologne.

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-28-2003, 11:23 PM
CK One is also good...

CptKipling
06-29-2003, 09:31 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Amouage Ciel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Proving to be a good\'un!

Cloud9
06-29-2003, 07:49 PM
Curve for the best and old Tommy for second best.

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-30-2003, 02:25 AM
For those who have already used Acqua di Gio and Le Male, can you confirm that the second one lasts longer than the first one?

Andy
06-30-2003, 03:30 AM
Umm yes .. but you\'re comparing cows and sheep.

pelotudo
06-30-2003, 03:33 AM
Yeah, they are both totally different scents. I don\'t like the scent of Le Male at all either...

Charisma
06-30-2003, 11:16 AM
If you like Aqua di Gio you probably gonna like Eau by Paco Rabanne too...

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-30-2003, 11:25 AM
I heard that Acqua di Gio doesn\'t last longer... that could be a problem if we used it to cover something like NPA or TE.

camusflage
06-30-2003, 12:31 PM
AdG is not exactly a strong or lasting scent. That being said, it does have some base notes that include some long lasting stuff that will cover nearly anything, including cedar and white musk. If you\'re looking for a plain white sedan that no one will dislike, AdG may be for you.. If you want something that will be different and unique, look elsewhere.

elvido
07-04-2003, 04:55 AM
Amouage gold

NeTwOrXx
07-04-2003, 05:30 AM
hi...

what about:

Joop! Homme (red one)
Déclaration by Cartier
Angel for Man
Rochas Man by Rochas

some realy good stuff !!!

blkgost
07-04-2003, 11:52 AM
Realm, but if you read my other post you already know that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I now use The Dreamer as a secondary /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Whiffy
07-04-2003, 05:51 PM
Issey Miyaki\'s summer scent is awesome too. Just bought it today. Like regular Miyaki, only lighter and fresher.

Genome335
07-05-2003, 07:36 AM
Le Male and Dolce and Gabanna are the absolute best! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

WildViper
07-05-2003, 10:31 AM
Got to say:

Chrome..Carolina Hererra and 212 by Carolina Hererra. Oh Swiss Army as well sometimes.

Whiffy
07-05-2003, 01:55 PM
For you APC lovers out there, Michel Germain\'s Sexual smells exactly like it. The bottle\'s a little pansy though, looks like perfume - but it smells gooooooood.
Even claims to have pheros in it... Speaking of pheros, I read Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger claims to have pheros in it too. What gives?!

amorolor
07-05-2003, 03:15 PM
I\'ve been using Versace Dreamer for A while now and have recieved many compliments on it. Started using pheromones about 2-3 weeks ago and have been using Dreamer with both AE and PI/m unscented.
If anyone else has used this combo I\'d be curious as to the results.

akinu
07-05-2003, 03:48 PM
I know Coolwater is rather old brand, but I remember a girl in Paris who said \"your perfume makes me feel like biting your ass\" (in french). I never knew what that meant really, but at least you got a perfume which \"brings\" response. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sagacious1420
07-05-2003, 04:21 PM
Has anyone tried this stuff call Lucky You, by Lucky Brand. I was at the mall a while back and stumbled upon this stuff when I was buying a pair of Lucky Brand Jeans. It seems to be a nice, light summer scent. So I picked up a tester of that and Pi and Allure. I quit using the Pi, it\'s really sweet and heavy on the vanilla...almost like Hawaiian Tropic tanning oil. I have used it successfully in a custome mix, in very small amounts though...like 1 part in 10.

I had a couple of girls comment on how good my cologne (Lucky You) smelled, last night. They asked what it was and both took several big whiffs of my neck...enter the pheros. Too bad they weren\'t my type. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

ThE_DeAd_KoBy
07-06-2003, 06:48 PM
I\'ve always been told that I smell \"yummy\" with Stetson. That\'s one of those that works for some and not for others. I like that it\'s not a sharp scent. Jovan NRG has had a good response for me too... although Stetson is still the best........ viva the cheap stuff!