PDA

View Full Version : THE MOUTH WATERING SUNDRESS!!

MOBLEYC57
06-28-2003, 07:04 AM
Buon giorno tutti!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Was in me bed this morning, chillin!!...with the most FEROCIOUS boner that any hungry woman could ever want ta seeee! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Stimulating this beastly stiffer (all two inches!), was the thought of a beautiful lady wearing this semiclinging...SUNDRESS. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif That IS one of the most sexiest sights I could lay me eyes, being that the sight of a naked body does wonders for filling the lower blood vessels as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Wanted to share and get others thoughts, opions, views, ideas on women wearing the......SUNDRESS! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Every WOMAN should have at least two in her wardrobe! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Tootles! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

franki
06-28-2003, 07:12 AM
You don\'t have to tell us everyday you have a boner, Mobes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MOBLEYC57
06-28-2003, 07:15 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
You don\'t have to tell us everyday you have a boner, Mobes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I don\'t get a boner everyday Franki...once a year, and today was the day!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whitehall
06-28-2003, 06:39 PM
I so share your appreciation of sundresses. They are at once lady-like and sexy, those bare shoulders and the clear impression that there is not much underneath.

Yum.

Elana
06-29-2003, 05:31 AM
Besides for being sexy, they are so comfortable. Nobody has to know if you are sans panties. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sexyredhead
06-29-2003, 07:33 PM
Besides for being sexy, they are so comfortable. Nobody has to know if you are sans panties. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And you appreciated every breeze in a way you just can\'t otherwise. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

furburger
06-30-2003, 02:08 PM
oh to be down wind of those breezes.

MOBLEYC57
06-30-2003, 04:19 PM
Whitehall...it\'s official! You\'re now a member on me HERO list. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif To appreciate a GOOD SUNDRESS separates you from the rest! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Lady El...No one will know that you\'re sans panties, buuut Mobley. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Tis the sun that compliments the sundress, tis the woman that makes it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I\'ll be watching. Peekaboo...I see you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sexy...enjoy your breeze honey, for I will enjoy your passing, lovely display. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Burger...I\'m sooooooooooo feeling ya! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

For the restofyous...slow down the next time you cross a sundress. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif You\'re cheating yourselves of something sooooooo vonderful! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Tootles! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

sophie
06-30-2003, 04:39 PM
Mobley, you\'re such a riot!! Now I have to go out and get myself a sundress!! I\'ll think of you every time I wear it.

P.S. Oh, I see you recommend every woman have 2 in her wardrobe, so OK, monsieur, I\'ll get two. Hope they\'re on clearance now.

MOBLEYC57
06-30-2003, 04:49 PM
Mobley, you\'re such a riot!! Now I have to go out and get myself a sundress!! I\'ll think of you every time I wear it.

Say huh!!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif You don\'t own a sundress!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Get two, and wear it in the house when the sun is shinning brightly, with Lady Elana\'s touch...no panteeeeees!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Should I see ya in the street...you\'ll definitely get a serious DIHL with a dab of drool! Get this...a DIHL without any mones! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif And if ya think of ME every time you wear it...me hope that your headlights comes on! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Tootles!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

proteus
07-02-2003, 05:50 PM
Gotta agree with you Mobley - the sundress is about the sexiest thing a lady can wear. I always wonder when I see these ladies/gals in tight jeans, bared midriff etc. why they don\'t realize that sometimes more is a WHOLE lot more. I\'m loving looking at all these fine lassies in their sundresses here in the hot NY summer heat. And this one lady I saw today ---&gt; Hot Damn!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

MOBLEYC57
07-02-2003, 06:03 PM
Gotta agree with you Mobley - the sundress is about the sexiest thing a lady can wear. I always wonder when I see these ladies/gals in tight jeans, bared midriff etc. why they don\'t realize that sometimes more is a WHOLE lot more. I\'m loving looking at all these fine lassies in their sundresses here in the hot NY summer heat. And this one lady I saw today ---&gt; Hot Damn!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sexiest thing she can wear outside the house Big P! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif For me, it puts class on a whole new level! Is there such a thing as dirty class!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Cause that\'s what it is to me! Class that makes me wanna get oh so dirty! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif YESSSSSSir! There\'s something about a semiclinging sundress that make me wanna strip naked in the streets and beat me chest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif It just makes me soooo junglelistically horny!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Me Tarzan! You Jane! Put on that sundress and work that thang! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Marvelous! Marvelous I say! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Only a keen eye can really truly appreciate the....SUNDRESS. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

InternationalPlayboy
03-18-2006, 08:52 AM
Saw my first sundress

of the year yesterday Mobley. :)

The climate here is pretty temperate, I wear shorts away from work most days

of the year. But I think this was the first official sundress I've seen this year and was reminded of this

thread.

MOBLEYC57
03-19-2006, 02:58 PM
Saw

my first sundress of the year yesterday Mobley. :)

The climate here is pretty temperate, I wear shorts away from

work most days of the year. But I think this was the first official sundress I've seen this year and was reminded

of this thread.

Damn you to helllllllll, IPB!!!! :trout:
Tis such a lovely sight ... a nice looking

feline in a sundress. :thumbsup:

Lucky you ... I hate not being first!!! :smite: