PDA

View Full Version : NeWBie-->First day hits!

riceboy_692002
06-27-2003, 01:34 PM
Hey all.....I am a 16yr old from Canada and yesterday I just received my order of:--SOE,APC,AE/M,PCC,PI/W,Edge/M,SP essential oils(citrus). I would describe my personality is a mix--I am part of the popular group but I dont think im getting noticed enought, as I am kind of shy.

This morning, I took a shower and put on 2(3inch) long wipes of SOE on each side of my cheeks, then about 3 dabs of APC around the front of my neck, about 4 shakes of PI/W on my chin and forehead, and some PCC under my nose for that extra boost.

I recently bought my new car (A dark blue 2003Mazda Protege5 with bluish mirror like tint--so it is kind of eyecatching) about 2 weeks ago...No girls have really complimented me about it yet...until today. A couple of grade 10 chicks (im in grade 12) walked up towards me and said how cool I looked in it and that I should give em a ride someday.

Then after entering the school I walk up to where my friends were standing and chatted a bit...(didn\'t really notice a change in there behaviour). Then a hot chick noticed that I did my button wrong so she softly told me and buttoned it correctly for me...gently touching me, etc.

As for the effects on some of my female teachers, they let me hand some assignments late and agreed to let me write an exam some other day.

When the day came to an end...I got lots and lots of invites to parties from ppl in my grade as well as 10\'s. Didn\'t really notice any DIHL\'s.

Thats about it for today and Im looking forward to trying out some more during the six pack summer and will keep you ppl posted-->especially for the members here who are my age and trying to find the best combo.

BTW...i need some help mixing some of this stuff...i tried looking at that cookbook in this site but I hve no idea what its talking bout because im not exactly the chem whiz. If someone could explain it to me in more detail i would really appreciate it.

Thanks

tallmacky
06-29-2003, 12:07 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
This morning, I took a shower and put on 2(3inch) long wipes of SOE on each side of my cheeks, then about 3 dabs of APC around the front of my neck, about 4 shakes of PI/W on my chin and forehead, and some PCC under my nose for that extra boost.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Hey what\'s goin\' on man. From your description of what you were wearing above I can see why you did not get any DIHL. There is no -none in your mix and the PCC can go both ways.

As of now you don\'t have to technically mix them, instead apply more than one product to yourself at this point in the game.

good luck and report back if you can.

mikey
06-29-2003, 12:22 PM
Man, quite huge your -nol dosage.
Think you mean with shakes -upside down: dabs?!

I m 20 yrs now, my first product was APC too at a dosage to / from 2 dabs - very low reactions, none.

About 3 dabs seemed to mee good - got a DIHL in a asocial-pub /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Combine with AE (2-4 dabs) and / or TE (the edge) .

Are you doing any sports ??

riceboy_692002
06-30-2003, 03:12 PM
ya at first I just wanted to try the nol stuff at first and not the none. My cousin gave me a bottle of AE/M a couple weeks ago and it didn\'t do anything for me at all--&gt;just got kinda mad within the 3rd hour or so.

Other than playing soccer for the school team and some basketball on my free time and snowboarding in the winter, thats about it for sports. I havent commited myself to working out as of yet but i\'m planning to later this summer.

Has anyone noticed that the smell of APC dissapates or diminishes after like 1-2hours?

tallmacky
06-30-2003, 05:58 PM
APC is not even worth speaking about /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Andy
06-30-2003, 09:47 PM
Oh clueless Jason /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

There have been many people that had success with APC and in some cases even with APC only.