PDA

View Full Version : men's nipples?

sophie
06-26-2003, 06:22 PM
I was present where there was a discussion about the validity of men\'s nipples (OK, not PC maybe but we did discuss it). Do you like your nipples, or are they extraneous? What if a woman stimulated them, do you like it? Just want some opinions other than the limited audience of men I know personally. thanks.

DaVinciKittie
06-26-2003, 06:31 PM
Well, we know Andy likes nipple stimulation. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MOBLEYC57
06-26-2003, 06:53 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Well, we know Andy likes nipple stimulation. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

And Mobley! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Along with feathery finger nail scratches up and down me motor (rear). Make me kick my heels together like a happy seal!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif OooWee! Woof! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

sophie
06-26-2003, 07:06 PM
I always thought nipples of any kind are erotic...thanks Mobley!! I was starting to think there are no men who can appreciate a good full body stimulation (and I love asses too, I think buttocks are very erotic, no big surprise). Anyone else?

pelotudo
06-26-2003, 07:49 PM
I\'m all about getting my nipples rubbed/licked, especially now that they\'re pierced. Now that they\'re healing, they\'re a lot more sensitive and when a girl pulls/tugs on them I get shivers down my spine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Jon

Unleashed
06-26-2003, 09:04 PM
I don\'t know about other people but I tend to be ticklish in that area. So stimulation there just makes me laugh. I\'m not pierced like the other guy here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif On the other extreme, I get pain if they are stimulated by grabbing and twisting them (back in the high school days.. purple nurple I believe or something). No I wasn\'t picked on in high school.. well not that much anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Andy
06-26-2003, 10:49 PM
Unlike the female nipples the male ones serve only one purpose, as are sexual organs. I don\'t think I have to say more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
06-27-2003, 01:21 AM
For me they are a bit too sensitive. I don\'t appreciate any stimulation there unless I am really relaxed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Hey, I was a redhead as a baby, so I have the right to be sensitive. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
06-27-2003, 02:47 AM
Most men love get their nipples played with. I love to lick them and rub mine against theirs.

Did I mention, I love men? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

bundyburger
06-27-2003, 03:20 AM
Did I mention, I love men?

*Bundy\'s ears prick up*

Whooo? What? Where? ...hmmm...I must have missed that somewhere. Oh wowww! That is the most AMAZING coincidence! I LOVE women. We should hook up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
06-27-2003, 03:31 AM
We should hook up.

K /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

GO TO SLEEP!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

belgareth
06-27-2003, 04:12 AM
One of the best things a woman can do to really get me going is to stimulate my nipples.

BassMan
06-27-2003, 05:51 AM
One of the best things a woman can do to really get me going is to stimulate my nipples.

Me, too.

Sagacious1420
06-27-2003, 11:53 AM
Most men love get their nipples played with. I love to lick them and rub mine against theirs.

Oooooooooohhhh Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhh! Now your talkin\'! As for finger stim, I prefer a light brush over a tweek. Or how about the ol\' suck, then blow routine...perky, perky, perky w/ shivers on top! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Or how about when she\'s on top of you and her hair brushes up against them in rhythm w/ her movement... also a good time for some nipple on nipple action. Buuuuuut...nothing better than a girl noshing on my nipple as I\'m about to cum...well, OK, maybe a girl on each nipple, then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Tease, tease, tease until it\'s time to bring it home! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whitehall
06-27-2003, 11:55 AM
What I really like is for my partner to touch her nipples against mine as we\'re making love. Nipple-to-nipple is the second-best skin contact.

Jones
06-27-2003, 12:08 PM
yeah the nipple thing really gets me going

bundyburger
06-27-2003, 05:28 PM
What I really like is for my partner to touch her nipples against mine as we\'re making love. Nipple-to-nipple is the second-best skin contact.

YUP. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

furburger
06-28-2003, 03:11 PM
I like it a lot when a women takes the time to show some interest. When a women is in to me to the point of kissing and nibbling that gets me so hot. My nips are very sensitive. But I love them being licked sucked kissed.

mikey
07-01-2003, 07:04 AM
What a amusing question, should I ask you; do you like a man is licking ya nipples /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif