PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th, One Week Early

upsidedown
06-26-2003, 01:40 PM
I know the 4th of July is a week away, but I just couldn\'t wait that long to post this nice site I came across. Enjoy!

http://www.njagyouth.org/liberty.htm (\"http://www.njagyouth.org/liberty.htm\")

DaVinciKittie
06-26-2003, 05:45 PM
Ooooooo, now that is sweet. Thanx for the link, USD.

MOBLEYC57
06-26-2003, 06:57 PM
Oooooooooooooooo! Awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oooooooooo! Awhhhhhhhhhhh! Soooooooo bootiful! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Thanks Mister! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
06-27-2003, 01:41 AM
Makes me wish I was back devouring that Apple w/ every waking breath...alas, I\'m chillin\' on the other coast, now. Things change...and, yet, they don\'t!?!

From my family to yours...via Scotland and the French Revolution and then, w/ Gen. Lafeyette, to the American Revolution...CHEERS to AMERICA! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Besides, it took much longer than a week, anyway! Right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

MOBLEYC57
07-03-2003, 08:58 AM
H A P P Y FOURTH OF JULY TA YA ALL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Tis the season to be jolly! Fa lala la lala la la la!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Be careful out there! Annnnd watch out for the other guy, cause he can\'t drive. I want you all back here Monday morning bright and early, safe and sound, reporting all your firework hits, so I can have something to go wit me morning cup of coffee, after me finish me jelquing exercises. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Have some good weekend fun all. Annnnnd remember...an OD can get\'cha killed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Tootles! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

abductor
07-03-2003, 03:20 PM
I live in another country, but I would like congratulate americans pelople for your national date. Lets everybody in the wold fight for Democracy and Freedom. Congratulations! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sexyredhead
07-03-2003, 03:44 PM
Happy 4th, everybody! Be careful driving, don\'t point that bottle rocket at anybody, and when your eyes aren\'t fast enough to follow that car that just passed the window without making you dizzy--stop drinking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

seadove
07-03-2003, 08:14 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL THE AMERICAN MEMBERS OF THE FORUM.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

upsidedown
07-03-2003, 09:08 PM
It looks like they took down the fireworks site from my link. What a bummer! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Elana
07-04-2003, 03:03 AM
<font color=\"red\">HAPPY </font> <font color=\"blue\"> 4th of </font> <font color=\"red\">J </font> <font color=\"blue[color:red\"> U </font> L </font> <font color=\"blue\">Y </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif