PDA

View Full Version : AE/m

Mike
06-26-2003, 12:35 PM
I just bought some AE/m. I am starting to use it. It smells good just as a cologne so I am hoping it will also work as a pheromone. But anyway, I thougt this was the best choice, best pheromone product. Is it, because I was also considering TE. Which is better? Should I also pick up TE? I like the spray feature better too. Thanks.

akinu
06-26-2003, 01:04 PM
AE is good because it is a mixture of three phermone types NONE, NOL, RONE. (look at the phermone reference material for what these mean) TE has only NONE as far as I know, but along with some secret ingredients. Should you buy TE? Yes, but you should spend some time in the forum before purchasing something.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
It smells good just as a cologne so I am hoping it will also work as a pheromone

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Sure man! It IS a phermone. It just has a cover fragrance. Our receptor for phermones is not our nose; but another organ called VNO (which is in the nose). As it is usually said, comparing our fragrance sensitivity and phermone sensitivity is like comparing apples tol oranges. You cant \"smell\" phermones but subconsciously be affected by them, so dont do a concrete comparison in the beginning. Usually, people use cover colognes with their pheros/mixes and I think AE has a GREAT cover fragrance. Check the NEATO post and use the phermone simulator link. There you can see what each phero has and on what dosage. That way you can play with some existing mixes to see how much of what works.

Also I see that you are new to the forum. Welcome. Know that you have to spend A LOT of time in the forum, reading old posts. Success here depends chiefly on reading material and knowing that you dont know anything. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sagacious1420
06-26-2003, 03:38 PM
Hi Mike-

Welcome to the forum! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif AE/m was my first puchase and it sounds like you are considering it for the same reasons that I did...well balanced combos of 3 pheros and it seemed like a good choice for a stand alone, starter type of product. Different people get varying results from the same products, so it may be for some that it may take a while to find what works best for them. The right product or combination of products that will work for you is as personal as your unique, natural pheromone signature.

If you\'re eager to get started and want to jump right in, then AE/m may be the way to go for you. I would recommend doing a search for AE threads (remember to use the \"and\" function and not the \"entire phrase\" function for more extensive search results) and also do a search for hit story threads. Mobley has done a great job of compiling random hit stories into a unified thread for us here. BTW, thanks Mobley! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif If your\'re curious about TE do a search for that product and definitely check out the \"Phatom R.I.P.\" thread in the open discussion section...lots about TE there...even some AE/TE mix ideas that you may find helpful.

Whatever you begin w/ it is recommended to start at smaller doses and work your way up from there to find the application amount that works best for you. If you begin to add new stuff to your arsenal, then you nay want to test each one separately to understand what types of responses you can expect from each. If you begin to play w/ combos and mixes later you\'ll have a better understanding of what each one contributes. This could come in handy if you decide to experiment w/ some of the mixes in the Cookbook or any of your own personal combos/mixes that you may want to try out.

Just have fun w/ it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Put \'em on and forget about it. Just carry on as you normally do and see what happens. Sometimes the responses are subtle and other times they are very obvious. \"Pheromones are like a box of chocolates, ya never know what you\'re gonna get.\" -Forrest \"Pheromone\" Gump /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Get back to us once you have had a chance to test them out and give us a report. Hit stories are fun and useful, whether they be good or bad. There\'s always more to learn and as we each share our personal experiences, then we can all learn from each other. Pretty cool, if you ask me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Good luck, Mike!

Mike
06-29-2003, 10:41 PM
I have been trying and people are nice around me. However I still didnt see any results that might not have happened withtout pheromones. A girl has begun to hug me and she never di before, but it was time and I don\'t think the pheromones made her do it, but she might have been more apt to it. The thing is after I put on 3-4 drops (is that right?) of ae, it smells great but then it goes away after an hour. There no more smell, did it just wear out? How often do I need to apply it? I want to kindly thank anyone that is helping me anr writing back!!

Andy
06-29-2003, 10:50 PM
You will never see results that might not have happened without mones. What do you expect ? Girls dancing around you, tearing their clothes apart and singin\' \"fvck me, fvck me\" in chorus ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That\'s not the way they work, pheromones might give you the tiny bit that\'s needed to flip a girl over the cliff, pheromones are able to loosen your target up and to make them more attracted to you, nothing more.

For heaven\'s sake, don\'t reapply after the scent wore off. The pheromones are much longer active than the scent, the jury is still out on this one, but I think for 6 hours at least.

*edit*
Dammit are you fast t\'day guys.

Mike
06-29-2003, 11:06 PM
I was actually reapplying every hour, the scent just disappears. So only 3-4 drops per 6 hours? What if im in an open windy place at night, do i need more? Thanks.

SwingerMD
06-29-2003, 11:25 PM
Mike,

If it\'s outdoors I usually have on about 2-3 times as much as I wear indoors.

I second Andy in that pheromones will only get you so far. Sure in some very rare (and I do mean rare) cases you do have some very forward women out there, but the majority of them will give you discreet buying signals. You just have to be able to read and respond to them. If they give you these buying signals and you don\'t respond, they will think that you are not interested and therefore will probably get shot down by you if they approach you directly.

--------------------

<font color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD </font>

Sagacious1420
06-30-2003, 12:21 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Mike,

If it\'s outdoors I usually have on about 2-3 times as much as I wear indoors.

I second Andy in that pheromones will only get you so far. Sure in some very rare (and I do mean rare) cases you do have some very forward women out there, but the majority of them will give you discreet buying signals. You just have to be able to read and respond to them. If they give you these buying signals and you don\'t respond, they will think that you are not interested and therefore will probably get shot down by you if they approach you directly.

--------------------

<font color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD </font>

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What he said...!