PDA

View Full Version : Ok.. I'm ready to order..

Icarus
06-26-2003, 02:27 AM
Alright... after tons of reading and consideration, I\'m gonna pick up some
TE
PI/m

and one other from these:

NPA
PPA
SOE
WAGG

Is this a decent place to start?

Thanks

Hungry
06-26-2003, 02:58 AM
Ermm, maybe your tons of reading should have included the product table in the reference material? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Product Table (\"http://www.love-scent.com/reference/product-table.html\")

A couple of the products on your second list are the same as the two products you\'ve selected, just different concentrations.

Hungry

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-26-2003, 03:04 AM
What about AE? It\'s the best standalone phero product you can find...

bundyburger
06-26-2003, 03:37 AM
Combined with the two you have chosen , I\'d go with SoE.
With the exception of WAGG, the others aren\'t going to increase your possibilities as much as SoE would.

Also, WAGG is a little unknown compared to SoE( but still a good product.)

Icarus
06-26-2003, 05:06 AM
Ok, so I\'m a dufus on many levels.

I think I\'ll go for

AE
PI/m
TE
and some
SoE

Phew...

Thanks eveyone!

bundyburger
06-26-2003, 05:13 AM
Disregarding the costs of buying all those at once, I doubt you\'d find many here who would say you\'ve made a bad choice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

A tip: Don\'t waste them by trying to mix large amounts when you get them (It\'s tempting to go straight to mixs. lol)

Play with them individually and in combination first to see what happens. They should last a LONG time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Icarus
06-26-2003, 05:18 AM
Cool, cool.. I\'m gonna try them all individualy first...

Then perhaps consider mixes...

Thanks!

akinu
06-26-2003, 05:26 AM
Get a no needle syringe for the mixes.. Dont drop/pour

Hungry
06-26-2003, 05:28 AM
Personally I would have gone with:

TE
AE
WAGG

because it gives the broadest range of \'mones to play with. I also don\'t see the point of getting PI/m, AE and SOE together, because you can combine the PI/m and SOE to make a rough AE substitute.

But hey, that\'s just me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Hungry

Icarus
06-26-2003, 05:30 AM
Cool...

See, that\'s why I posted this.. for advice like this!

Thanks guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

akinu
06-26-2003, 05:33 AM
What\'s in WAGG by the way? NOL?

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-26-2003, 05:47 AM
If I were you, I would buy:

AE/m
NPA/m (it\'s the same as TE, just 4 times more concentrated)
SoE oil or gel packs

nonscents
06-26-2003, 05:57 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
What\'s in WAGG by the way? NOL?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

WAGG is not nol, not none, not rone, not A1. What it is is a secret known to select few. I am not a select few.

Andy
06-26-2003, 06:20 AM
It\'s definitely something that works exactly like -nol on me, at least side effect wise.

CptKipling
06-26-2003, 06:34 AM
I think I\'ll go for

AE
PI/m
TE
and some
SoE

A good choice.

Icarus
06-26-2003, 07:12 AM
Thanks.

Hey Kipling, ur in the UK too, yeh?

Do you order through Love-Scent or is there a UK dealer affiliated...? If so, how long does the stuff take to get to you?

Thanks!

Andy
06-26-2003, 11:22 AM
There\'s nuthin\' like da luvscent man (bruce that is) out there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
06-26-2003, 02:04 PM
I wish there was a UK branch!

On average it takes 1 week, which is pretty good.

The shipping is another matter, you may want to ask Bruce to send your order by normal mail and not FedEx, last time i did that i got taxed £20!! If he sends it by normal mail you have to tell him that you acknowledge full responsibility for it being lost in the post, ie no refund.

SyraBrian
06-26-2003, 02:44 PM
I\'m settling for a seven pack of SOE Gel. When I get my debts down, I\'m going to add WAGG, PF, Pheromax, and a Lacroy product to be named later.

I already have AE/m. In the past, I\'ve had Pheromol Factor, and the wipe version of The Edge, and they worked wonderfully together!

I wish every product came in wipes, and the customer could \"custom order\" a variety pack of different pheromone products! I\'d rather make small orders continuously, than have to place large orders!

Sagacious1420
06-26-2003, 04:35 PM
Hey Icarus-

I assume you checked the mixes in the cookbook and searched CKs Mix Vault and/or WKM#1 threads. Just be sure to use the \"and\" function instead of the default \"entire phrase\" function for the best results.

Any of the products you listed could be used in one or more of these mixes. What results are you seeking from your phero use? Each mix should provide you a description of the reactoins observed while testing them. Perhaps try to match those w/ your intended results from your phero use and go from there.

I, personally, tend to recommend something like AE/m for a starter. Then, perhaps, experimenting w/ mixes later, if you would like.

These are all really great products, so I don\'t think that you can really make a \"bad\" choice. Whatever you buy, just have fun w/ it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif And keep reading through the forum...I am always running across new gems here and there. As you progress, your Q\'s will change and you\'ll have to seek new answers. Enjoy the journey and don\'t sweat your destination. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Good luck! Keep us posted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Icarus
06-26-2003, 11:01 PM
Thanks for all the help guys, getting even closer to being able to order from a semi-educated position.

As for my desired results...

There\'s actually a few things that I want from them...

1) For my own knowledge, I\'d like to know if they work. It interests me that humans could be so *easily* swayed into attraction. I don\'t have much of a problem getting laid *sorry if that sounded big-headed* but we can all use a helping hand, huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2) Since coming back to Edinburgh, a friend that I had when I was 15 (he had a girlfriend back then) has not been laid or even out with a chick since she dumped him - age 16, therefore he\'s been alone for 5 goddamn years - scary!
So I\'d love to find out that these products work, so I can get the poor guy some action. (I\'ve tried all the usual stuff, like dancing with a couple of single looking chicks in a club, then leading one on to him, but he/she never take to each other etc...)

Think I\'ll make one last post here with my final choice on Monday, then order.

Thanks again guys!

SwingerMD
06-27-2003, 01:59 PM
Icarus,

For my own knowledge, I\'d like to know if they work. It interests me that humans could be so *easily* swayed into attraction. I don\'t have much of a problem getting laid *sorry if that sounded big-headed* but we can all use a helping hand, huh?

The only way is to test\'em out yourself. You said you have no problem getting laid. There have been other people on the forum that saw very little difference because they were already very sucessful w/o pheros. It will definately give you a good edge though especially if you are competing with others and know how to take advange of situation.

Since coming back to Edinburgh, a friend that I had when I was 15 (he had a girlfriend back then) has not been laid or even out with a chick since she dumped him - age 16, therefore he\'s been alone for 5 goddamn years - scary!
So I\'d love to find out that these products work, so I can get the poor guy some action. (I\'ve tried all the usual stuff, like dancing with a couple of single looking chicks in a club, then leading one on to him, but he/she never take to each other etc...)

Pheros may get your friend a lot of looks, but if women see that he\'s just sitting there looking around nervously it\'s not gonna help that much at all. Attraction/dating is primarily three principle things Chemistry, Attitude, and Appearence. Chemistry, uncontrollable until pheros came along, is that spark between two people, love that\'s in the air, etc . . . . Attitude is how you carry yourself, how you approach women, converse and interact. Appearence is the clothes you wear, person physic, hair, etc . . . . A person that is strong in two of these things has a huge advantage.

--------------------

<font color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD </font>

akinu
06-28-2003, 03:35 AM
There have been other people on the forum that saw very little difference because they were already very sucessful w/o pheros

Perhaps that is my problem LOL

franki
06-28-2003, 03:40 AM
There have been other people on the forum that saw very little difference because they were already very sucessful w/o pheros

LOL, if I would be very succesful without pheromones, I wouldn\'t hanging out on pheromone forums a whole lot and/or waste my money on pheromones.

Lucky for me, pheromones give me that little extra edge that I need to stand out from the average guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

akinu
06-28-2003, 08:16 AM
Lucky for me, pheromones give me that little extra edge that I need to stand out from the average guy.

Heeeelp... heeeeeelllp meeeee!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif