PDA

View Full Version : I want my FTR :-(

Elana
06-25-2003, 12:28 PM
I think Renee is on a similar cycle as me, so she is probably going through it too now.

I have some out of control PMS. You forget how horrible it is until you get a major case. I don\'t get it this bad every month. This is like a twice in a year monstrosity.

Ladies....does anyone know if alcohol will make it worse? I want to make myself comfortably numb. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

upsidedown
06-25-2003, 12:30 PM
Sorry to hear that. So, I guess chocolate isn\'t enough at a time like this?

franki
06-25-2003, 12:31 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I want my FTR :-(

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Me too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

upsidedown
06-25-2003, 12:32 PM

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Me too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Same here.

belgareth
06-25-2003, 12:33 PM
Same here

Sexyredhead
06-25-2003, 12:49 PM
Me too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I dunno about alcohol, but a nice pain pill wouldn\'t hurt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I get that 2-3 times a year PMS too. It really sucks. Best thing for me is to be around sympathetic people and give in to all the cravings/fits it brings. You\'ll feel better if you do. Just try not to do too much damage. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EPMomma
06-25-2003, 12:57 PM
Sorry to hear that your suffering Elana.

Yes, alcohol will actually worsen your mood swings, and it really isn\'t strong enough to numb the pain unless you drink a whole lot. (Then you have a hangover...a different problem.)

You can safely take up to 1000 mg of Advil on an occasional basis, and that should help the pain. Surprisingly, the things I\'ve read all suggest exercise (the more intense the better), and want you to avoid caffeine and chocolate. Of course, the thing you want to do the least is go run a marathon.

I\'ve always preferred a hot bath and loud music, but that\'s just me.

Fortunately, PMS doesn\'t last forever. Hang in there.

Sexyredhead
06-25-2003, 01:26 PM
yes, exercise. Many hours of f*cking should do the trick. Get rid of that kink in your kidneys and get those endorphines to drive out the bad feelings. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sagacious1420
06-25-2003, 01:45 PM

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Me too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Same here.

Right On! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

koolking1
06-25-2003, 04:12 PM
try weed, no hangover. Or, treat yourself to a massage and a few good stiff drinks and hit the sack.

Elana
06-25-2003, 05:10 PM
Thanks for the advice ladies and men. A lot of crap going on in my life now, and it\'s hard for me to deal in this condition. I feel like I am falling into a pit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I just need this horrible feeling to go away. This magnifies everything 1000 times. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

MOBLEYC57
06-25-2003, 05:20 PM
Lady El....a cummer will weaken it for a good minute or two. Sorry about yer pains. Speaking of FTR...she\'s not locked up is she? I miss that tilted Redhead. You hear that!!? {{{{SMOOCH}}}} That\'s from Mobley! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Speaking of FTR...maybe if you shoved a pair of scissors up someone\'s you-know-what, and beat\'em with a baseball bat, you may feel better. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Stay the course Lady El. Women can go to the Doc for that can\'t they? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Miss ya FTR! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif No one can talk dirty to me like you do. Tootles! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Elana
06-25-2003, 07:43 PM
Thanks peeps, and thank you for the PM\'s.

Elana
06-25-2003, 07:54 PM
she\'s not locked up is she?

No, she is actually free. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

seadove
06-26-2003, 12:06 AM
Yes Renee, Please come back, we all miss you.Although it means I\'m gonna have my a$$ kicked in every now and then by you but it\'s worth it for the general public.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze? (Ain\'t I sweeet?)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

franki
06-27-2003, 01:07 AM
I had a dream last night, where she was posting again.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

EXIT63
06-27-2003, 02:11 AM
I had a dream about being one of Sophies horny hounds! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

sophie
06-27-2003, 04:38 AM
I had a dream about being one of Sophies horny hounds! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

that\'s sweet, you\'ve perked up my day!!

elana, hope things are getting better, I totally relate!!

where is FTR anyway? I don\'t get on here as much as I\'d like...so I\'m not up on current events.

MOBLEYC57
06-27-2003, 01:42 PM
she\'s not locked up is she?

No, she is actually free. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Renee my love, come back to me,
You know you make me horny, when you\'re talking dirty,

I dreamed of you the other night, as I blocked the blows of your bat,
You stuck the scissors in me ass, you know I like it like that,

I can take you being mean to me, but no one else,
Someone else tries it, and I get besides meself!

Are you out wearing those black fishnets fer someone else,
I\'m standing here with me boner in me hands...all by myself,

I\'ll let you tie me up, and treat me bad,
And when you\'re all done, I\'ll say, \"You\'re the best I\'ve ever had.\"

What\'s it gonna take to make ya come back home,
Come on Tilted Redhead, give this old dog a bone,

I\'ll put you across me lap, and spank it real good,
And if that gets yer fire started, you can play wit me wood,

Can\'t let you pull me eyes out, fer then I couldn\'t see,
Everyone would be mad at me fer missing the toilet, every time I had to pee,

Where are you my love? Don\'t take too long!
You know you\'ve become...me favooooorite song,

I\'m sitting here butt naked, just awaiting fer you,
And until you come back to me...that\'s what I\'m gonna do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Come get this stiff two inches, and put out this dragon,
I know! I know! I know! Sounds like I\'m bragging. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

MISS YA TOOTS! YUP! WITH PLENTY LOVE - MOBLEY /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

P.S. Got a hug I can borrow? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Whitehall
06-27-2003, 01:48 PM
I will admit that the forum is a lesser place without FTR and I miss her presence here.

MOBLEYC57
06-27-2003, 01:54 PM
I will admit that the forum is a lesser place without FTR and I miss her presence here.

That\'s from Mister Whitehall!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif So you gotta come back and abuse me now!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sagacious1420
06-28-2003, 10:08 AM

Renee my love, come back to me,
You know you make me horny, when you\'re talking dirty,

I dreamed of you the other night, as I blocked the blows of your bat,
You stuck the scissors in me ass, you know I like it like that,

I can take you being mean to me, but no one else,
Someone else tries it, and I get besides meself!

Are you out wearing those black fishnets fer someone else,
I\'m standing here with me boner in me hands...all by myself,

I\'ll let you tie me up, and treat me bad,
And when you\'re all done, I\'ll say, \"You\'re the best I\'ve ever had.\"

What\'s it gonna take to make ya come back home,
Come on Tilted Redhead, give this old dog a bone,

I\'ll put you across me lap, and spank it real good,
And if that gets yer fire started, you can play wit me wood,

Can\'t let you pull me eyes out, fer then I couldn\'t see,
Everyone would be mad at me fer missing the toilet, every time I had to pee,

Where are you my love? Don\'t take too long!
You know you\'ve become...me favooooorite song,

I\'m sitting here butt naked, just awaiting fer you,
And until you come back to me...that\'s what I\'m gonna do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Come get this stiff two inches, and put out this dragon,
I know! I know! I know! Sounds like I\'m bragging. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

MISS YA TOOTS! YUP! WITH PLENTY LOVE - MOBLEY /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

P.S. Got a hug I can borrow? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

FTR-
That\'s the best, by far!
no matter where you are
that\'s where you are

Not here nor there
no underwear
lounging in your favorite chair

a penchant for your forum presence
humor, wisdom and iridescence
don\'t fade into obsolescence

FTR it\'s you we\'ll miss
and even if you\'re really pissed
we\'re blowing you a cyber kiss

just look at Mobley, he\'s no thug
weeping onto his deep pile rug
come on girl, give him that hug

OK, maybe this poem is lame
but I offer it w/ no shame
the sentiment is still the same.

((((((((((SMOOCHES)))))))))))

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

P.S. Got a poet I can borrow? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EXIT63
06-28-2003, 12:54 PM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1056830038EXIT63\">

Should FTR come home?
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />Duh, how many dabs in a drop?
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />I was wearin 62 drops of PI and this chick stepped on my toe..I think she wanted it!
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />Last night I had a threesome and none of the guys..uh I mean chicks wore makeup!
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"4\" />Which product is best for me?
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

DaVinciKittie
06-28-2003, 04:22 PM
Exit, you need to add a poll choice that says \"What the hell is the point of this poll?!\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
06-29-2003, 01:55 AM
Exxxcuse me...did i bump you...terribly sorry? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DaVinciKittie
06-29-2003, 02:36 AM
Clever, Sagacious. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

EXIT63
06-29-2003, 02:40 AM
Hey, they can\'t all be gold! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CJ01
07-01-2003, 09:16 AM
Women can go to the Doc for that can\'t they?

haha, yes we can but it´s a waste of time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
CJ

CJ01
07-01-2003, 09:18 AM
Elena, FTR´s too busy swinging back and forth but we´re here and I hope you´re feeling better again smooch CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

upsidedown
07-02-2003, 10:22 AM

This forum is like a big box of crayons. Some people are all over the forum, like blues and yellows. Some people are less prominent, like the burnt cienna crayon.

With FTR gone, it feels like we\'re missing the <font color=\"red\">red crayon<font color=\"black\"> from our box.

Whitehall
07-02-2003, 10:28 AM
... or the Tabasco Sauce off my table....

Lucky
07-02-2003, 06:29 PM
WE MUST GET HER BACK. Period. I don\'t know what she\'s trying to pull, but she just can\'t leave her tribe like this. We DEPEND on her.

Any ideas on how we\'\'ll capture her? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ01
07-04-2003, 08:06 AM
Lucky, if you want to catch FTR you´ve got to pop into the nearest swinger club and lure her with pheros and the promise of hot sex /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif She´s probobly too shagged out to type anything /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Watcher
07-05-2003, 01:32 AM
I stop posting for a while and FTR disappears, well time to chase the most poster title again. Im about 3000 posts short. Now where has FTR gone, FTR im back so come back oh come back oh come back he he.

**DONOTDELETE**
07-05-2003, 06:53 AM
In my humble opinion, if someone were to start an orgy FTR would be right in the thick of things!

Sexyredhead
07-05-2003, 06:54 AM
Well, Nate, I see you\'ve got your day all planned out.

Can I come over? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-05-2003, 07:08 AM
Sexyredhead
Itll be a long, hard, hot, moist day if you come! sure, It would be my pleasure for you to come over and over and over! Be ready this has potential to get very very messy and dirty! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gifGet her quick my animal insticts are taking over.

Sexyredhead
07-05-2003, 07:11 AM
I\'ll just head on out to my car right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
07-05-2003, 07:12 AM
Thats my kind of girl , but no doing 69 until you get here with me!

Sexyredhead
07-05-2003, 07:22 AM
Thats my kind of girl , but no doing 69 until you get here with me!

*pout* Ok, ok! Fine!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Genome335
07-05-2003, 07:41 AM
First Phantom now FTR, who\'s next /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif?

Sagacious1420
07-05-2003, 03:35 PM
[ears perk up]

Did somebody say orgy...I haven\'t attended one since last summer. Move over SRH, surely you can make room for one more writhing body. Hey, who\'s that other redhead over there...is that...no, it can\'t be...FTR. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Get over here girl and show me the love. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I\'ve got some BBQ chicken legs for ya! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sexyredhead
07-05-2003, 04:43 PM
[ears perk up]

Did somebody say orgy...I haven\'t attended one since last summer. Move over SRH, surely you can make room for one more writhing body. Hey, who\'s that other redhead over there...is that...no, it can\'t be...FTR. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Get over here girl and show me the love. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I\'ve got some BBQ chicken legs for ya! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Jump on in. As long as I get to be in the middle. It\'s a bit chilly in here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sagacious1420
07-05-2003, 05:03 PM
[ears perk up]

Jump on in. As long as I get to be in the middle. It\'s a bit chilly in here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Don\'t mind if I do! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif SRH I wouldn\'t have you anywhere else. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Well, OK I can think of a couple of other places I wouldn\'t mind having you, but I won\'t go there right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Guess you\'ll just have to use your imagination, for now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Why you so cold anyway? Guess you need a warm pair of strong arms (or 2 or 3 or more) wrapped around you, eh sweetheart. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Never fear, I\'m here for ya! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sexyredhead
07-05-2003, 05:10 PM
You\'re so thoughtful. That\'s much better, thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sagacious1420
07-05-2003, 06:56 PM
You\'re welcome! Happy to lend a hand (or 2), here and there and over there and Oh, right here....mmmmmm, how\'s that feel? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sexyredhead
07-06-2003, 06:04 AM
You\'re welcome! Happy to lend a hand (or 2), here and there and over there and Oh, right here....mmmmmm, how\'s that feel? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Oooooh, do that again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
07-06-2003, 01:12 PM
And again...and again...and again...and again.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

But, only if you say pretty please w/ a big juicy strawberry on top! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ummmmm, is it getting warm in here? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Or am I just getting horny...er, um...I mean, hungry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
07-07-2003, 09:19 AM
man I hope FTR doesn´t get too jealous about this hanky panky and she´s not part of it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif andwhere´s Elena gotten to now ? OMG there must be a black hole in cyber space and it´s slowly sucking innocent forum members into nothingness and ..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif, yeah what ?????
CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
07-07-2003, 10:40 AM
andwhere´s Elena gotten to now ? OMG there must be a black hole in cyber space and it´s slowly sucking innocent forum members into nothingness and

Hey CJ...I am still around, and I am far from innocent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
07-07-2003, 11:06 AM
I am far from innocent.

I just knew someone was gonna say that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif good you´re still here phew /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
CJ ( who is totally and utterly innocent - yeah ) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Watcher
07-08-2003, 02:43 AM
Well i could have got sucked into cyberspace, perhaps FTR\'s computer went caput. I still think the black whole in cyber space has got our FTR. Jambat and phantom, FTR will soon become donotdeletethis

MOBLEYC57
07-08-2003, 04:43 AM
Well i could have got sucked into cyberspace, perhaps FTR\'s computer went caput. I still think the black whole in cyber space has got our FTR. Jambat and phantom, FTR will soon become donotdeletethis

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo!! FTR wouldn\'t leave me...we never got to dance! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Where is this cyber space!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I\'m moving there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Honey, please come home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I need you to kiss me on my ego as I suck on your OOoooh Ooooo! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Got\'a nipple I can borrow? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

CJ01
07-13-2003, 03:26 AM
any news??? I´m getting a little worried now.

Elana
07-13-2003, 03:41 AM
She is doing great. I\'ll tell her you say hi. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
07-13-2003, 04:54 AM
yeah do! So what´s been happening, I bet I guessed right, yes? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CptKipling
07-13-2003, 02:29 PM
&lt;----------- missing his little slice of FTR too!

&lt;bottom lip comes out&gt;