PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

DZorro
06-25-2003, 11:30 AM
Hi all, iv\'e been busy experimenting again.
This time i was using diffrent combo\'s that i didn\'t use
before. At least not in combination like this.
The products i used are :
Pheromax New, NPA/m, SOE/gel.

I used them in conjunction with my normal aftershave, and cologne.

The results where diffrent indeed.
But i\'m still testing it intensivelee. But what i did noticed was, that
girls where getting abit aggitated, if i didn\'t pay attention to them.
So i guess i have to be more thoughtfull of that.
The hits i was getting where deffenantly more relaxed, then when i wore
NPA/m or TE/m alone.
And i did noticed a lot of girls where checking me out more, then before.
But i do get it alot too with the other combo\'s but with this one it was still
diffrent. It was like they where not affraid or avoiding me either.
I was approached more often aswell.
And people where treating me better aswell.

The combo i used where only applied as dabs.
I used 1 dab of NPA/m on my neck , and covered that with my aftershave.
Then i used 1 dab of Pheromax New on my chest on rubbed it in then i covered that with
my cologne. (The cologne i used was JAVA) Then i applied 1 dab of Pheromax New in my hair
and rubbed it well with my hairgel.
After that i applied SOE/gel on my wrist and on the back of my ear.

I used this combo for 5 days now.
At first i didn\'t get much result, but i did noticed people where starring me diffrently. I guess
they were not really ready to act on my mones yet. But the girls where like WOW, al the time.
But only after day 3 , the hits where getting more relaxed. It was like they where already adapting
to my mones signature. It was fun for a change.

Normally in every mix i do i always applied WAGG in it. But in this mix i haven\'t But the results
where spectacular, none the less.

But i still have a few products here i haven\'t even tried yet. But there is atleast 1 product i will
not try in the near future either, it\'s AE/w this product where only getting me hits from men.
Since i\'m not gay. This is not really a product for me. So i will discontinue using it.

But to those that where the New Pheromax. How much do you ussually applie ???
I only used 2 dabs for now, to see how it goes. I guess the A1 inside the New pheromax
It\'s just an extra bonus. Too a great product. Do you use a cologne too cover the pheromax too ???
So it\'s going great.

I will keep you all posted on this.

DZorro

Mtnjim
06-25-2003, 12:51 PM
\"The combo i used where only applied as dabs.
I used 1 dab of NPA/m on my neck , and covered that with my aftershave.
Then i used 1 dab of Pheromax New on my chest on rubbed it in then i covered that with
my cologne. (The cologne i used was JAVA) Then i applied 1 dab of Pheromax New in my hair
and rubbed it well with my hairgel.
After that i applied SOE/gel on my wrist and on the back of my ear.\"

Aftershave + cologne + PMax + SOE??
Could it have been a scent OD??

DZorro
06-27-2003, 08:33 AM
Did any of you get any hits with the New Pheromax yet ???
My day was abit strange today. I read a few posts regarding A1 that\'s suppose to make you depressed. Well i think i\'m one of those who get deppresed while wearing The New Pheromax.
It was like everyone was happy, except me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif anyway how can you act propperly if your deppressed ???
I mean i felt really down today, normally i\'m in a very good mood, but today was deffenantley diffrent.
I was getting hits, but because i was so down today , i could not act to those hits, it was like i didn\'t even care about those.

DZorro,

Skyy
06-27-2003, 09:29 AM
how much of the new pheromax did u put on? I think good results were reported with 1 spray

DZorro
06-27-2003, 10:58 PM
Maybe that\'s it , i used 2 small sprays of Pheromax NEW.
I will try the 1 spray Pheromax New today, and see if it is still the same as yesterday. But even though i was deppressed yesterday, i still received alot of hits, but because i felt so down yesterday, i just could not react propperly to those hits.

DZorro,