PDA

View Full Version : Huge Pics bein' used as avatar ...

Andy
06-25-2003, 05:18 AM
Pretty pretty please size them down to a size that leaves more than 20 chars of written text per line. I don\'t wanna turn them of because I actually like them, but less is sometimes just more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

tallmacky
06-25-2003, 05:22 AM
I think anyone who has been on computer/anime forums, or anything where they set controls on the size allowed knows how to size down a avatar. If anyone wants me to size them down I can, no problem.

I never noticed the size of them until I started using Opera as my Browser, in IE they are invisible. It\'s actually funny the size of some of these are pretty big hehehe.

franki
06-25-2003, 05:23 AM
Tallmacky, you need to downsize Doctor Smell\'s avatar, cause it is huge. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Andy
06-25-2003, 05:30 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
I never noticed the size of them until I started using Opera as my Browser, in IE they are invisible. It\'s actually funny the size of some of these are pretty big hehehe.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Oh really, are they ? Wouldn\'t have noticed that one Mack. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

@Franki
Yeah, I got used to Abductor\'s huge \"Bananaman\" (an abundance of \"a\"), but the avatar of Akinu was already a killer but this huge pic made me think I took the wrong way and ended up in Bruce\'s or Doc\'s private photo album. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CptKipling
06-25-2003, 07:01 AM
Why the hell cant i see them in IE???!

upsidedown
06-25-2003, 07:12 AM
CptKipling, I don\'t know why you can\'t see them. It\'s some weird thing with IE. But, you can see them if you click on the \"print\" option. For some reason the avatar\'s show up in the print window. Weird.

tallmacky
06-25-2003, 07:20 AM
Microsoft often doesn\'t follow strict WC3 (\"http://www.w3.org/\") coding instructions for webpages etc... Where as Opera and I believe Mozilla and Netscape do.

Andy
06-25-2003, 08:55 AM
Yeah, they are constantly tryin\' to push their weird stuff up into the WC3 arrangement. There is a split community existing meanwhile. Some coders do it da Microsoft way and some do it da WC3 (the right way).

Ever wondered why Bill named his gang Microsoft ? Do you think it\'s reffering to smth on his body ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif