PDA

View Full Version : Another thought...

Icarus
06-25-2003, 12:46 AM
Wow, this stuff just keeps comin\' out...

Again, I\'m new, blahblahblah... Wondered if I could pick some of yiz guyz brains...

Do homosexuals (male or female) react better to different pheremones? Do they prefer those of their own sex, and as such, could you find out if a subject was Homosexual via pheremone testing (although not conclusively I\'d imagine)?

Anyone?

Cheers

Charisma
06-25-2003, 03:39 AM
Dude, use the search function. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Icarus
06-25-2003, 04:19 AM
Okeydokey

Alquimista
06-25-2003, 05:17 AM
Icarus,
Just do like the Honda adverstisment: when you are using mones you donĀ“t have to think, capisce? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Icarus
06-25-2003, 09:37 AM
Thinking is important to me.

It stops my brain from itching.

biteme
06-25-2003, 11:21 AM
Its been theorized that gay people are wired \'backwards\' and are attracted to mones that are \'meant\' to attract the opposite sex.

So, if you\'re a guy looking to attract another guy, you would still use \"men\'s\" mones. And, likewise, if you\'re a woman looking to attract another woman, you use \"women\'s\" mones. I put men\'s and women\'s in quotes because, as I understand it, other than cops, men and women produce the same mones; just in different ratios.

Other than that, I can\'t say much else. Look for a thread by MrBear. He\'s bi, and had good results w/guys using PI\\m. Also, if you\'re curious about mones gay women use, check out posts by Frenchie.

Icarus
06-25-2003, 11:50 PM
Thanks

Watcher
06-25-2003, 11:58 PM
It proves a point though on the theroy that can be applied in world real usage.