PDA

View Full Version : Ladies: Getting rid of bumps/marks downtown...

pelotudo
06-24-2003, 07:00 PM
After you ladies shave/trim/whatever, what do you use or how do you get rid of bumps or marks down there from shaving? After shaving most of mine off, the skin is really sensitive, and I keep getting red bumps where stubble is growing back, along with hairs starting to grow in. Any products/advise on keeping the area smooth and mark free?

-Jon

DaVinciKittie
06-24-2003, 07:15 PM
Well, aren\'t you just full of questions today! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I can\'t really recommend anything to get rid of bumps, but I always use a moisturizer after shaving/trimming and that helps a lot. I also use baby powder with the shaver I have and that *really* keeps my skin smooth. Someone posted this link here a while back and I ended up ordering it (I think a couple of the ladies have also ordered it since then and also like it)- this shaver set rocks (be sure to use it with baby powder- it was coming with the set but it looks like now they\'re adding in an extra trimmer instead). Closest and smoothest shave I ever had. I should be getting commission from this company. LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Anyway, check out the link below....

http://www.allnaturalbreastcare.com/bikini.htm (\"http://www.allnaturalbreastcare.com/bikini.htm\")

Elana
06-25-2003, 03:15 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
After shaving most of mine off, the skin is really sensitive, and I keep getting red bumps where stubble is growing back, along with hairs starting to grow in. Any products/advise on keeping the area smooth and mark free?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Jon- you are always welcome here, but this is really a question for the guys. The bikini area is much different than the skin on a man\'s face.

pelotudo
06-25-2003, 03:50 AM
I wasn\'t talking about the face /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. I\'m thinking down below on me would be about the same as you gals...

Elana
06-25-2003, 03:55 AM
I wasn\'t talking about the face /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. I\'m thinking down below on me would be about the same as you gals...

Oh......don\'t get carried away and take too much off. Nothing wrong with hair on a man. Send me a picture and I will instruct you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pelotudo
06-25-2003, 05:17 AM
Heh. I used to shave it all, but right now I left a patch about 2\"x2\", very thin above the shaft as sort of a \"scratch pad\". I\'ll think about the pics, I still haven\'t seen those updates I was promised so IDK if you\'ll be getting what u want :P.

Elana
06-25-2003, 05:20 AM
I\'ll think about the pics, I still haven\'t seen those updates I was promised so IDK if you\'ll be getting what u want :P.

You are so damn greedy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I have one from you. You have about 15 from me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

camusflage
06-25-2003, 07:19 AM
I use a light dusting of Honey Dust once I\'m done. It does WONDERS on getting rid of any irritation, along with the benefit of being a tasty and rewarding treat (in addition to the treat she\'s already tasting! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ).