PDA

View Full Version : PI/m issues

amorolor
06-24-2003, 10:52 AM
After A week or so of experimentation with AE and then some added SOE gel I\'m back to working with my PI/m unscented.
I have to say that I\'ve been surprised at how mild A scent it seems to have, at least to my nose, both in the bottle and on me. In spite of this I\'ve stuck to 1-2 drops based on what I\'ve read here. After all, don\'t want to get mauled by A passing pitbull or anything. Also, I find the dropper much less precise then the 1 in AE. Does anyone know why Bruce uses this type of dropper in this product? Should I instead just flip the bottle over and applying what\'s on my finger count that as A dab?
As for the scent I have A reasonably good sense of smell. Should I be able to smell this or could my bottle somehow lack potency? Your thoughts.....

Skyy
06-24-2003, 02:31 PM
PI comes with the dropper in it. You could easily fit an eye dropper into the top and get it out that way...Ive never had a problem with it spilling or leaking out. I also wouldn\'t recommend pouring out a drop from the built in dropper since its so large its hard to tell how muc hyour getting. Stick to eye dropper or dabs.