PDA

View Full Version : Newbie and over 50!

CatWoman
06-24-2003, 06:33 AM
Hi
I have spent time reading many posts.However, I\'m having trouble finding info. I\'m a straight female (post menopausal)too and 50. Old but still very interested!! Just bought PCC and PI/w, which has not been received as yet. I\'m a bit confused. I see a lot of posts from women that women became chatty around you, and also interested. I\'m not interested in women being interested. I\'m interested in men showing interest. Is the problem really with the products that they contain some of the same mones that the male products do (except for the PCC) since all of this is not an exact science? Just asking. Hey, at my age you can\'t afford to waste time. All the men my age are looking at 20 or 30 year olds. Need to get their attention (or some folks even a bit younger.)Did I buy the right ones? P.S. Bought Athena Institue about 6 years ago and didn\'t do anything. Thanks.

MOBLEYC57
06-24-2003, 07:21 AM
Here Kitty Kitty! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Madam, I \"\"think\"\" all the products with -nol in\'em, causes chattiness from both, males and females. Just hold on a minute...someone better qualified will be answering your questions in a bit. Some of the MONEHEAD males are not on-line yet, and the other kitties are probably all doing their nails, or removing their curlers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DaVinciKittie
06-24-2003, 10:55 AM
Hi CatWoman

I have several products, but PI/w is the one I had the most trouble getting results from, and once I did it was not what I\'d expected. I just posted a thread last night on the main forum called \"PI/w vs. Hulk\". Check it out if you want to see what reactions I got from PI/w and PCC. I believe the -nol products generally tend to make everyone chattier, so to get the sexual hits you\'ll need to add some PCC too. You\'ve ordered both of those so you\'re set there. Be careful with the dosage- start with one drop and a couple inches PCC (it\'s a rolltop bottle) and work up from there. In fact, try them seperately first so you can get an idea of which is producing certain reactions before you start mixing them, and be careful with the PCC- it can really affect you if you overdo it. Personally I\'ve found the AE/w (has all the pheros except cops) works better for me than PI+PCC, for sexual type hits. You might check that one out too. Anyway, let us know how your trials with this stuff goes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mtnjim
06-24-2003, 11:08 AM
\"All the men my age are looking at 20 or 30 year olds...\"

Not all, I\'m \"double nickels\" (55) and I\'m interested in a 60 Y/O hot babe. So just work it, you\'ll do good.

CatWoman
06-24-2003, 04:30 PM
I held back: I too am 55. So \"Mtnjim\" have you had success with any of the products? Like to hear a story from you a \"double nickel\"! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

koolking1
06-24-2003, 06:32 PM
from DoubleYourDating.com: \"Hi David,

I\'m B and I\'m eighty one years old. I\'ve been
on your mailing-list for some time and think that
what you are doing is truly marvelous. Just being
on your list has changed my outlook on
relationships and self respect. Habits of
deference to females is pretty ingrained in old
guys like me, but I\'m trying to adjust to your
inspiration. I\'ve been \"dating\" a couple of
younger (60-70s) for bike rides and such and
thank you for new insight.

You are a national treasure.
B (old high school teacher)

>>>MY COMMENTS:

Now THAT\'S what I call cool...

You have to write me a story about one of your
\"younger gals\"... this is going to be VERY
interesting.

I love my job.\" Welcome aboard CatWoman!!! Don\'t use petchouli - it attracts women only!!!

Andy
06-24-2003, 08:30 PM
Yeah, you don\'t want those tiny petchoulies gettin\' killed for your oil, do you ?. I\'ve never seen one of those choulie pets myself, but I think that\'s really cruel. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Welcome aboard, and don\'t use patchouli because men don\'t tend to go for that. Try vanilla instead /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mtnjim
06-25-2003, 07:42 AM
\"\"Mtnjim\" have you had success with any of the products?\"

They seem to boost my confidence and I\'ve gotten some \"looks\" from some women I consider too young to become involved with.
The problem is I\'ve been dealing with a case of \"oneites\" and they don\'t seem to be effecting her. (see \"Advice saying NO!\"--my interest in her was more than \"just friends\") Oh well there are another 4 bilion women out there!

koolking1
06-25-2003, 11:57 AM
that\'s right Jim. Find another one and when your needy friend calls for something she needs done, don\'t tell her no - just say you are going out with Jody or whoever.

Sagacious1420
06-25-2003, 02:40 PM
Welcome to the forum CatWoman-

Check out the Love Scent Product Table by clicking on the Pheromone Reference Materials tab above. I think you\'ll find what you\'re looking for and more. I trust that you will receive plenty of good suggestions, advice, support, etc. from the ladies on the forum. Just ask. They\'re great gals. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Who knows, maybe we men could be of service, as well.

So you\'re scouting for younger men, huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Certainly not out of the question! I have a very \"special\" lady friend who is in her early 50s and she has enjoyed her share of younger(mid 20ish)men...often, having 2 or 3 on the side(e.g., me) at the same time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Before she went and fell in love w/ her SO, she used to enjoy some 3-way fun w/ me (38) and my buddy Rob (28). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Quite an adventurous gal and talk about experience and skill...Mmmmhmmm. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif There are many men (myself included) who just love women...if you take good care of yourself and you\'re sexy, who cares about numbers. Sexy is a state of mind, anyway. Right? I have another friend who is in her mid 50s and her SO(mid 30s)would put Fabio to shame...no really, he does look a lot like Fabio. Maybe better looking, even. So you never know....

Anyway, good luck and happy testing. Just have fun w/
it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I look forward to reading some new hit stories from you soon.

You go girl! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

EXIT63
06-25-2003, 04:28 PM
<font color=\"pink\"> meow </font>

CJ01
06-26-2003, 02:29 AM
what´s SO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Elana
06-26-2003, 03:13 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
what´s SO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

significant other

DaVinciKittie
06-26-2003, 08:37 AM
Elana\'s definition girl today. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
06-26-2003, 09:03 AM
When my DM got me and my SO, who is a CC of my EX, a new car, I was SFETE. I had a VBG on my face. IMHO it was very nice of her FWIW. BBIAB BFN /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

http://spotlight.chatelaine.com/forums/shortfor.html (\"http://spotlight.chatelaine.com/forums/shortfor.html\")

DaVinciKittie
06-26-2003, 09:36 AM
Whew! That was a doozy! LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I got about half of that on the first pass, more on closer inspection, but still had to look up BBIAB. Never seen that one before! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

upsidedown
06-26-2003, 10:47 AM
When my DM got me and my SO, who is a CC of my EX, a new car, I was SFETE. I had a VBG on my face. IMHO it was very nice of her FWIW. BBIAB BFN /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ROFLTMSRU

(Rolled on floor laughing till my shorts rode up!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Goddess
06-26-2003, 04:46 PM
Hey CatWoman - welcome aboard! Yup, women can get chatty with PI/w and PCC. Men, being the dense and obtuse critters they are (don\'t jump on me guys, I\'m just pulling your chains) take MUCH longer to respond. Also, don\'t get discouraged. Keep trying. It literally took me about 6 months before I finally hit my best mix. And I tried a LOT of them. I have my favorites, but will not give up ANY of them for anything. You just never know when a different -mone will do the trick - each man responds a little differently to the same -mones. In my experience, the ones I WANT to respond don\'t, or negatively. Murphy always likes to mess with me. But keep trying and with a spirit of cheerfulness! Have fun with them.
Ginger

sophie
06-26-2003, 06:03 PM
My experience...PI/W is great for all people, chattiness and cheerfulness can and does result, both sexes. PCC, on the other hand, I STILL have a couple of horny hounds on my hands from using that stuff (no sexist innuendo intended, I\'m just being flippant). Just my experience, YMMV (your mileage may vary). You ordered the two best women\'s products, in my opinion. (although I must say I really need to try some other stuff, reading others\' opinions, my pheromone repetoire has been somewhat limited). But I still say pi/w and PCC are good to start with.

CatWoman
06-29-2003, 07:41 AM
Ok, so I received the shipment. What do I do now??? I\'ve read suggestions of using 1-2 drops of PI/w and 1 inch roll of PCC. However, my basic question is simple: Do I go get an eyedropper or just turn the bottle over for the \"drops\"? I also have read that I should be putting the drop in a mosturizer and rub that on--some say at neck others say top of arms others thighs??? So, suggestions are requested. Arms,or legs? In mosturizer or not? And where to put the PCC--on top of the PI/w spot? Instructions even suggest pouring PI into perfume. Does anyone? Lastly , the lavender stuff that came with it. Do you use it on top of the other or mix it? ( I thought I saw some negative postings about that item. ) SO, EVERYONE. Help..(Please give specific instructions. At these prices, I don\'t want to waste any by applying wrong or in the wrong places.)Thanks for all your positive comments.

CatWoman
06-29-2003, 10:52 AM
Well, heck. I couldn\'t wait for responses so I just put one drop PI/w in moisturizer and rubbed on throat and arms. Put small one inch of PCC on throat. Headed for the grocery store (not exciting but it is Sunday). Not a look or a hit. Boo Hiss!!.Suggestions....not enough maybe?

Elana
06-29-2003, 10:58 AM
I never measure anything. I just throw it on depending on my mood. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif You are using way too little PCC. You should use at least 6 inches.

DaVinciKittie
06-29-2003, 11:46 AM
Hey Catwoman,

Don\'t give up on PI/w. It took me a while to get the application right, but when I did, I definitely saw results. There are lots of different ways you can use it, including in moisturizer or hair gel. A method that worked really well for me was to mix one drop with my hair gel (BTZ Noodle Head, thank you ladies! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif)- I put a little of the hair product in my palm then turned the bottle up and let a drop fall on top of it (be VERY careful or you\'ll end up with more than a drop!) and covered that with more Noodle Head, mixed it between my palms, applied it to my hair, and styled. Then I used one drop on the collar of the shirt I was wearing (the pheros degrade less quickly on clothing than on the skin). I also used PCC that night and mixed it with a moisturizer. I swirled *several* inches- not sure exactly how many- in my palm and then added moisturizer, mixed it between my palms, and applied it to my arms. Don\'t be afraid of the PCC- if you use to much you\'ll know (you\'ll probably get all PMS-y). I routinely use 6\"-10\" of it with no problems (that\'s rolled on) but by far the best results have been when I put it with the moisturizer on my arms.

PI/w is a nol product, so if you\'re wearing it alone don\'t expect droves of sexual hits- that\'s why you mix it with the PCC. It\'s good that you started on the small end of the dosage with it (I did it backward in my impatience- went from *four* down to one or two)- I\'d say experiment with it for a while with one drop and then move to two if you\'re still not seeing anything. You might be getting hits without realizing that\'s what they are- people turning to look at you as you pass or that extra-friendly checker at the grocery store.

Anyway, HTH. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

sophie
06-30-2003, 05:18 PM
I never measure anything. I just throw it on depending on my mood. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif You are using way too little PCC. You should use at least 6 inches.

Don\'t be shy with the PCC if you\'re looking for male hits.
And some men respond better than others (overtly; I think it affects them but some hide it better). The PI/w is a little more subtle I think, but 1-2 drops is usually a good starter. Sometimes the response is really unmistakable, but go easy on the lavender stuff, it sometimes turned on me (I don\'t even use those anymore, just pi/w and PCC).